February 10, 2004, 4:04 am
Did somebody die in here?

I am moving to www.ubersite.com

Aquarius
February 10, 2004, 4:12 am
I noticed it too.

R
February 10, 2004, 4:38 am
actually, the topics have just gotten more repetitive and stupid. such as the "wow i got a double kill!" type threads and all of the threads concerning bugs already said in the sticky of the bugs forum. So its basically just more boring and stupid now.

fabmanx
February 10, 2004, 5:00 am
that ubersite is uber gay.

eyic
February 10, 2004, 5:08 am
yeh the forums are boring now, coz theres TOO MANY new people, thigns are happening all over again that it sucks :/

Spitzfiya
February 10, 2004, 5:29 am
[:-censored] this forum, I like its shades of blue tho.

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
February 10, 2004, 5:41 am
also the banning of camping carl MESSED [:-censored] UP and all the TOPIC LOCKS MAKE THIS WHOLE THING A FAGISH LIE

koil
February 10, 2004, 11:29 am
took you 3months to notice that the forum's lvl gone?

BMF
February 10, 2004, 7:53 pm
whats "forum lvl" you piece of [:-censored]?

pull that head of yours out of your ass

morpheus
February 10, 2004, 8:05 pm
don't worry. when the newness of 1.2 wears off, things will pick back up again. it happens every time a new version comes out. everyone gets that renewed desire to play again, then a couple of weeks later it's back to the forums. it'll pick up again, with even more noobies than it has now, and you'll have more people to bitch at, and you will be happy once again [;)]

BMF
February 10, 2004, 9:36 pm
hmm.. makes sense

i hope so

?
February 10, 2004, 9:38 pm
yeah i noticed it was a bit dull

Deleted User
February 10, 2004, 9:43 pm
I think Morpheus knocked the nail on the head. I noticed this around all the versions - especially 1.1 - and we got people back again then.

NightCabbage
February 12, 2004, 12:15 pm
Yea I been gettin ready to move myself, so I haven't been around as much as I would have liked >_

CardBoardWarrior
February 12, 2004, 8:19 pm
Im gonna leave when I get 999 posts. Remind me, kthxbye lol.

gi.joe
February 13, 2004, 6:16 am
yeah forums = dead

for a while now

RpBixler
February 13, 2004, 7:02 am
[IMAGE]

i used to love you forums. NOW YOU IS SNAKEBITES!1

Duke33
February 14, 2004, 1:37 am
Well, for the people complaining about n00bs, everyone was a n00b once. So dont be so harsh on them. Still, I agree, in a way. For me, the forums can get boring since i've been here (on and off) for a year. So I see endless repetitions, for me, of suggestions and bugs and topics from noobs who dont know its been said before. Its not their fault, but it can still be tiresome. What I do now is sign on once a week or so, and scroll through all the new topics. If I see anything intersting, then I'll post, and if not then not. If I think of something to talk about Ill make a topic, but I dont spend to much time on the process.
I'm going to keep on doing something like that, just because its nice to keep up with whats going and with the old vets. Hey, I guess Im one of those. Interesting thought.

By the way, does EI still post? Enjoyincubus, that is. I havent seen him around, and he was good to talk to. One of the few sensible and intelligent people around. Ah well.

Sekushi
February 14, 2004, 6:08 am
You could look in his profile at his 'recent posts' :P

m00`
February 14, 2004, 6:35 am
YAY DUKE WE ALL LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU VERY DEARLY :D

kevith
February 14, 2004, 4:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by CardBoardWarrior
Im gonna leave when I get 999 posts. Remind me, kthxbye lol.
Just don't write one of those gay "I'm leaving SOLDAT forever" posts...

R
February 14, 2004, 6:32 pm
enjoy posts less now, but hes still the mod of mapping and occasionally you'll see one of his long posts

Duke33
February 20, 2004, 3:13 am
Well, gee, thanks m00`. I don't really get how you can know me since you only have 34 posts, but maybe I've forgetten something...But hey, no worries, it's nice to be loved...I guess ;) Thanks pal. Unless, of course, you were being sarcastic, but whatever.

Thanks R.

TIR_Blade
February 20, 2004, 3:21 am
Duke, hey man, btw, m00 is Pyso, and Pyso is eyic. So that means m00 is eyic, the one u know.

m00`
February 20, 2004, 4:56 am
yep its me eyic dude lol :D