( search forums )
I'm cold
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
besserwisser
February 10, 2004, 3:22 pm
,.. ughh, yes, my feet are like so frozen, and that's about it...

actually i'm like übercold right now, i'm shivering all over, and i have nachos beside me, but to the point, oh wait, there's no point in this, and i'm so bored, well that's not the point but i thonk i'm being a bit illogical here, oh yeah, i'm feeling trekkish *static*Kirk, this is Spock, please fuk me hard*static* oh 5hit i screwed that up, well i'm gonna burm my EtM today because it's so lame but i dont think so anymore i think i love my EtM copy so i'll just love it and love it 'till i'm full of love and start smoking marihuana and declare world peace, oh yeah hippie thoughts are so unnghyes im so fuking BORERREEEED>!!"!11!!!11!1!!! pity me will you? but the point was that i'm in a show that's broadcasted 24/7 and as soon as i hit the post topic button i'm gonna be shot by a camper with a barret somewhere oh but then you'll get fired unless you find someone else to exploit ohh yeah, smokiing! I'm so lameeee, ungh yes ungh yes! AAA BBB XXX hahaha i typed that wrong hahaha! my underwear are pink hhahahahaha!"!!!11!!1!1 damn i'm gonna go play runescape, nah i'll stay writing here lol. wow, i used a dot, WOW!!!!!1!11!! ................................... IM IN EXCTASY OHH YEEEES!!11!!1!1! DOOOOTS, MORE DOOOTS ........................................................MORE........................MOOOORE I SAID........................................................................................MORE I SAID YOU FUKERS!!!...................................YEEEESH!!!!!! so that's enough i guess, but to the point oh there was no point well darn and i'm so bored, well that's not the point but i thonk i'm being a bit illogical here, oh yeah, i'm feeling trekkish *static*Kirk, this is Spock, please fuk me hard*static* oh 5hit i screwed that up, well i'm gonna burm my EtM today because it's so lame but i dont think so anymore i think i love my EtM copy so i'll just love it and love it 'till i'm full of love and start smoking marihuana and declare world peace, oh yeah hippie thoughts are so unnghyes im so fuking BORERREEEED>!!"!11!!!11!1!!! pity me will you? but the point was that i'm in a show that's broadcasted 24/7 and as soon as i hit the post topic button i'm gonna be shot by a camper with a barret somewhere oh but then you'll get fired unless you find someone else to exploit ohh yeah, smokiing! I'm so lameeee, ungh yes ungh yes! AAA BBB XXX hahaha i typed that wrong hahaha! my underwear are pink hhahahahaha!"!!!11!!1!1 damn i'm gonna go play runescape, nah i'll stay writing here lol. wow, i used a dot, WOW!!!!!1!11!! ................................... IM IN EXCTASY OHH YEEEES!!11!!1!1! DOOOOTS, MORE DOOOTS ........................................................MORE........................MOOOORE I SAID........................................................................................MORE I SAID YOU FUKERS!!!...................................YEEEESH!!!!!! so that's enough i guess, but to the point oh there was no point well darn and i'm so bored, well that's not the point but i thonk i'm being a bit illogical here, oh yeah, i'm feeling trekkish *static*Kirk, this is Spock, please fuk me hard*static* oh 5hit i screwed that up, well i'm gonna burm my EtM today because it's so lame but i dont think so anymore i think i love my EtM copy so i'll just love it and love it 'till i'm full of love and start smoking marihuana and declare world peace, oh yeah hippie thoughts are so unnghyes im so fuking BORERREEEED>!!"!11!!!11!1!!! pity me will you? but the point was that i'm in a show that's broadcasted 24/7 and as soon as i hit the post topic button i'm gonna be shot by a camper with a barret somewhere oh but then you'll get fired unless you find someone else to exploit ohh yeah, smokiing! I'm so lameeee, ungh yes ungh yes! AAA BBB XXX hahaha i typed that wrong hahaha! my underwear are pink hhahahahaha!"!!!11!!1!1 damn i'm gonna go play runescape, nah i'll stay writing here lol. wow, i used a dot, WOW!!!!!1!11!! ................................... IM IN EXCTASY OHH YEEEES!!11!!1!1! DOOOOTS, MORE DOOOTS ........................................................MORE........................MOOOORE I SAID........................................................................................MORE I SAID YOU FUKERS!!!...................................YEEEESH!!!!!! so that's enough i guess, but to the point oh there was no point well darn and i'm so bored, well that's not the point but i thonk i'm being a bit illogical here, oh yeah, i'm feeling trekkish *static*Kirk, this is Spock, please fuk me hard*static* oh 5hit i screwed that up, well i'm gonna burm my EtM today because it's so lame but i dont think so anymore i think i love my EtM copy so i'll just love it and love it 'till i'm full of love and start smoking marihuana and declare world peace, oh yeah hippie thoughts are so unnghyes im so fuking BORERREEEED>!!"!11!!!11!1!!! pity me will you? but the point was that i'm in a show that's broadcasted 24/7 and as soon as i hit the post topic button i'm gonna be shot by a camper with a barret somewhere oh but then you'll get fired unless you find someone else to exploit ohh yeah, smokiing! I'm so lameeee, ungh yes ungh yes! AAA BBB XXX hahaha i typed that wrong hahaha! my underwear are pink hhahahahaha!"!!!11!!1!1 damn i'm gonna go play runescape, nah i'll stay writing here lol. wow, i used a dot, WOW!!!!!1!11!! ................................... IM IN EXCTASY OHH YEEEES!!11!!1!1! DOOOOTS, MORE DOOOTS ........................................................MORE........................MOOOORE I SAID........................................................................................MORE I SAID YOU FUKERS!!!...................................YEEEESH!!!!!! so that's enough i guess, but to the point oh there was no point well darn and i'm so bored, well that's not the point but i thonk i'm being a bit illogical here, oh yeah, i'm feeling trekkish *static*Kirk, this is Spock, please fuk me hard*static* oh 5hit i screwed that up, well i'm gonna burm my EtM today because it's so lame but i dont think so anymore i think i love my EtM copy so i'll just love it and love it 'till i'm full of love and start smoking marihuana and declare world peace, oh yeah hippie thoughts are so unnghyes im so fuking BORERREEEED>!!"!11!!!11!1!!! pity me will you? but the point was that i'm in a show that's broadcasted 24/7 and as soon as i hit the post topic button i'm gonna be shot by a camper with a barret somewhere oh but then you'll get fired unless you find someone else to exploit ohh yeah, smokiing! I'm so lameeee, ungh yes ungh yes! AAA BBB XXX hahaha i typed that wrong hahaha! my underwear are pink hhahahahaha!"!!!11!!1!1 damn i'm gonna go play runescape, nah i'll stay writing here lol. wow, i used a dot, WOW!!!!!1!11!! ................................... IM IN EXCTASY OHH YEEEES!!11!!1!1! DOOOOTS, MORE DOOOTS ........................................................MORE........................MOOOORE I SAID........................................................................................MORE I SAID YOU FUKERS!!!...................................YEEEESH!!!!!! so that's enough i guess, but to the point oh there was no point well darn and i'm so bored, well that's not the point but i thonk i'm being a bit illogical here, oh yeah, i'm feeling trekkish *static*Kirk, this is Spock, please fuk me hard*static* oh 5hit i screwed that up, well i'm gonna burm my EtM today because it's so lame but i dont think so anymore i think i love my EtM copy so i'll just love it and love it 'till i'm full of love and start smoking marihuana and declare world peace, oh yeah hippie thoughts are so unnghyes im so fuking BORERREEEED>!!"!11!!!11!1!!! pity me will you? but the point was that i'm in a show that's broadcasted 24/7 and as soon as i hit the post topic button i'm gonna be shot by a camper with a barret somewhere oh but then you'll get fired unless you find someone else to exploit ohh yeah, smokiing! I'm so lameeee, ungh yes ungh yes! AAA BBB XXX hahaha i typed that wrong hahaha! my underwear are pink hhahahahaha!"!!!11!!1!1 damn i'm gonna go play runescape, nah i'll stay writing here lol. wow, i used a dot, WOW!!!!!1!11!! ................................... IM IN EXCTASY OHH YEEEES!!11!!1!1! DOOOOTS, MORE DOOOTS ........................................................MORE........................MOOOORE I SAID........................................................................................MORE I SAID YOU FUKERS!!!...................................YEEEESH!!!!!! so that's enough i guess, but to the point oh there was no point well darn

Enjoyed my post?

I thought not. -_-' ......DOT!!![8D]

Captain RibMan
February 11, 2004, 4:29 am
i like dots too........

karmazonpl
February 12, 2004, 12:00 am
and I'm cool