( search forums )
Selectable amount of teams
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
February 10, 2004, 9:53 pm
I KNOW its been said before, but this NEEDS to be implemented. I'm sick of bloody 4 team games, sometimes I wish for a ctf game without the flags, like a normal battle.

I suggest you should be able to select 2, 3 or 4 teams in teammatch, and to be able to select which teams are used.

Say, when you select teammatch in the start game screen, you have a little list appear under the winning score amount with 4 tickboxes for red, blue, yellow and green.

Also, servers in the lobby should be gamemode 'Teammatch (#)', with # being the amount of teams.

Please put this in Michal, it would be cool.

SERIAL KILLeR
February 10, 2004, 10:16 pm
This is a must have!

Fangus Deef
February 10, 2004, 10:55 pm
woot woot! das ist sehr gut!
(yuummmmmmy)

Deleted User
February 11, 2004, 5:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by SERIAL KILLeR
This is a must have!

DAMN RIGHT! Come on everyone, get Michals attention!

Anti-mff
February 11, 2004, 9:12 pm
Not being available to choose how many teams there should be is a basic mistake that just has to be corrected.

Would be kind of cool if you could choose 2-4 teams in in CTF too but this is of course not a priority since 2 teams for most possible maps are the only thing that works.

Baibai
February 11, 2004, 9:16 pm
HEEEEEEELl YEYEEEEEEEE... Michal Get ur genious ass here and read... lol..

Sekushi
February 11, 2004, 10:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by Stalky
I KNOW its been said before, but this NEEDS to be implemented. I'm sick of bloody 4 team games, sometimes I wish for a ctf game without the flags, like a normal battle.

This can be done by setting the game mode [DM, pointmatch, whatever] and typing in "/map mapname"

Plus, if I'm getting you right, you just want to know how many teams there are in a game?

TIR_Blade
February 12, 2004, 12:40 am
Sekushi, he means he wants a battle, with 2 teams, TDM, Just like CTF would be without the flags. Only Red and Blue, and It WOULD be TDM.

NightCabbage
February 12, 2004, 11:27 am
Yea, it would be nice to have a variable number of teams in TDM.

Agreed.

Not hard to implement either :)

Michal? Whaddaya reckon?

doffencom
February 12, 2004, 4:09 pm
speaking of this stuff.. I wanna put the option for max people on red team or blue team etc.
Like max redteam players 3
max blue team player 9
So it could be like CLAN VS PUBLIC or like DOFFEH VS ALL!
you understand right?