( search forums )
Mail order question.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
Muffin Man
February 11, 2004, 12:20 am
I registered with Digital Candle, and i got the confirmatin email. Im planning on sending the $9 through the mail, and i have a couple questions. Do i just print out that whole order form and stick it in an envelope with the $9? And is this the address i send it to?
DigitalCandle, Inc.
1720 130th Ave NE
Suite 103
Bellevue, WA 98005
USA
Thx.

DNA.styx
February 11, 2004, 12:34 am
I don't think that Digital Candle allows you to send them cash, only personal check or money order.

Muffin Man
February 11, 2004, 12:39 am
quote:Originally posted by DNA.styx
I don't think that Digital Candle allows you to send them cash, only personal check or money order.

Hmm, interesting... so whats the diff between money order, and cash? Hehe, im not too smart about this kinda stuff.

Captain Bob
June 30, 2004, 6:42 pm
hey I got a question about digital candle well any way do I send my money (check or money order) to them and they will get it to michele and like do I get an e-mail back from them after they get the money or as soon as I click buy now if u could answer these little questions I would apriciate it alot thanx (lol I know my spelling sux)

Noobile
June 30, 2004, 6:51 pm
cash is actual currency, a money order, is a promisary note, that a bank fullfills, take your 9 bucks, go to a bank, and ask for a money order, it's generally going to cost you somthing akin to 50 cents for the money order, but thats how that works.....next week, money market investments, and a ROTH IRA rollover...