Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
m00`
February 11, 2004, 5:30 am
If you call people star hunters your

- Jealous
- Jealous
- Jealous
- And last but not least Jealous...

seriously their little shiny [:-censored]s under a persons name, and if putting ur avatar as your old account makes you a star hutner then ur not going to have a very pleasant life :D

Guys stop calling people star hutners coz it just proves how jealous you are :D

Btw I dont post for stars, I post to say somthing, im getting tired of people calling others star hutners for posting, guys this is a forum, your supposed to post..

popseed
February 11, 2004, 5:33 am
star hunters is just another name for spamming. thats how i see it anyway. not as a sign for jealousy.

m00`
February 11, 2004, 5:35 am
so why was i called a star hunter for posting ffs, i didnt in anyway spam :/

koil
February 11, 2004, 5:46 am
8posts per day for 10months.. 2375 posts.. and i'm preety sure that not all of them (to say the least) are legitimate posts.

all i (and i imagine others) want, is a cleaner, more intresting, and efficent posts. (this is the moment when you, BMF, comes, and say that spam makes our lifes better. go ahead.)

m00`
February 11, 2004, 6:14 am
sorry if i made everyone think im a star hutner but i want to take this moment to say Im not, and I was very angry at my self, its just that I loved posting here, oh and btw i post a lot more in lounge and bashpit now than ever..

Sorry for making you think im a star hunter, but I dont hunt for stars ffs, and plus I had 5 fregin stars why would i care about posting a hell lot more, and why would i ever care about having a gazzilion posts, if you think i cared I wouldnt've changed accounts, oh and even thoguh i have my old account as my avatar that dont mean crap about anything it just makes it cool having 2 usernames in the same username, dont u agree? :P

FroG-BoY
February 11, 2004, 6:22 am
GO HAVE SOME PIE, FOOLS!

EDIT: I'm the opposite; I'm a - hunter :p

Deleted User
February 11, 2004, 3:45 pm
I totally agree.

palloco
February 11, 2004, 4:40 pm
Moo is a star hunter :P cuz you put your avatar as an objective. You had already reched max range(commander), that is why you and sauron created a new account. To reach that status again.

Hercule Poirot
February 11, 2004, 5:23 pm
only 350 posts then i get new star :P

must spam everyday...

naaaaaaw...

BMF
February 11, 2004, 8:12 pm
quote:Sorry for making you think im a star hunter, but I dont hunt for stars ffs, and plus I had 5 fregin stars why would i care about posting a hell lot more, and why would i ever care about having a gazzilion posts, if you think i cared I wouldnt've changed accounts, oh and even thoguh i have my old account as my avatar that dont mean crap about anything it just makes it cool having 2 usernames in the same username, dont u agree? :P

you are just like Sauron. Why make another account and keep your old post count as the avatar?! You contradict yourself

Deleted User
February 11, 2004, 8:29 pm
Heh, I realised it was a dumbass thing so I changed to a rockin' avatar =)

?
February 11, 2004, 8:56 pm
your all a bunch of star hunters!

Alamo
February 11, 2004, 9:11 pm
those aren't no stars
Call em promotion hunters but it ain't no stars...
By the way, im Lieutenant! Obey guys! Kiss the ground!

Sekushi
February 11, 2004, 11:20 pm
I am a star bounty hunter, I kill spammers for ca$h.

Cookie.
February 12, 2004, 12:01 am
Teh rockin avatar breaks the forums size limit :) ooh i must be getting close to my new star :) i think bout 250 or so but not sure

m00`
February 12, 2004, 5:32 am
arg fregin hell, think as much as you want but I dont star hunt, and no i dotn wanna reach another new ranks ffs, I dotn give a [:-censored], make me a muppet I dont give a sh!t, and dont diss the avatar, and no i didn't put that avatar there to make it look like i have a load of posts, fregin hell, live with the fact that some people find things cool while others dont, heck i find this avatar cool and i mgiht get sick of it soon, so stfu and let me do what i please, its my account ffs

btw pallaco I changed accounts coz i changed my name and I want people to know im m00` from in-game..

FroG-BoY
February 12, 2004, 5:51 am
FFS, BMF... it was because he wants to have 2 accounts... oh, sorry, you can't comprehend that...

gi.joe
February 12, 2004, 8:45 am
dude, (FroG-BoY) u give aussies a bad name (if that is possible)

sorry man but ive gott bak BMF up on this one... complete contradiction.. Froggeh, of course he can "comprehend" (mighty big word u got there partner) that someone wud want another account, that is perfectly legit, he does however object/draw attention to the fact that eyic/pyso/moo or whatever has used his old acount stats as his forum avatar... now why on earth wud someone want to do that UNLESS they wanted to show that they did infact have that many posts/stars to their name...

then moo goes and sez, i dont post for stars... WHY THE HELL WUD U WANT ALL THEM STARS ON THE BOTTOM OF URE AVATAR THEN????????? so u can get more???// get a line of light blue commander stats TWICE??? look even more "important"???

"seriously their little shiny stars under a persons name" right, i agree with u and so does everyone... why do u need to have that whole thing as your avatar then? what are u TRYING to prove? that ure somehow NOT a starhunter/u dont care abt the stars? if u didnt care abt them then why do u have this strange attachment to them??

frogboy... be4 u open your mouth/start typing on that keyboard of yours... think .. think again...
then have a lie down... ten and ONLY then... have your say...

you wud sound a LOT smarter

M
February 12, 2004, 9:29 am
[:-drunk]
[IMAGE]

m00`
February 12, 2004, 10:08 am
quote:Originally posted by gi.joe
dude, (FroG-BoY) u give aussies a bad name (if that is possible)

sorry man but ive gott bak BMF up on this one... complete contradiction.. Froggeh, of course he can "comprehend" (mighty big word u got there partner) that someone wud want another account, that is perfectly legit, he does however object/draw attention to the fact that eyic/pyso/moo or whatever has used his old acount stats as his forum avatar... now why on earth wud someone want to do that UNLESS they wanted to show that they did infact have that many posts/stars to their name...

then moo goes and sez, i dont post for stars... WHY THE HELL WUD U WANT ALL THEM STARS ON THE BOTTOM OF URE AVATAR THEN????????? so u can get more???// get a line of light blue commander stats TWICE??? look even more "important"???

"seriously their little shiny stars under a persons name" right, i agree with u and so does everyone... why do u need to have that whole thing as your avatar then? what are u TRYING to prove? that ure somehow NOT a starhunter/u dont care abt the stars? if u didnt care abt them then why do u have this strange attachment to them??

frogboy... be4 u open your mouth/start typing on that keyboard of yours... think .. think again...
then have a lie down... ten and ONLY then... have your say...

you wud sound a LOT smarter

OMFG I ALREADY EXPLAINED WHY THE HELL I WANTED THAT AS MY AVATAR YOU STUPID RETARDED MORON.

I put it there to confuse people and make them think I have 2 usernames at once ffs, fregin hell you all take it to the hgihest level and start calling people star hunters, I wouldnt've gone to the trouble of making it transparent if i jsut wanted to show people my old stars FFS...

Stop taking things so seriously and stfu, its an avatar..

OMFG YOU GOT TEH OLD USERNAME ON JEH NEW ACCOUNT STAR HUNTAH !!#O@@%@(%

get over it, im not star hunting, I just put it there for the hell of it coz I find it funny, pretty soon ill be over it, you guys take the forums as life, "OMFG STAR HUNTAH YOU R TEH MUST GO JAIL!#@)(I%"

cut it out and let me have my fun, and if you wanna stop me go ahead and try ffs...

Hitman
February 12, 2004, 10:12 am
And this is all about some stupid stars..

m00`
February 12, 2004, 10:14 am
yer, people take things so seriously, its an avatar with stars on it ffs

FroG-BoY
February 12, 2004, 10:16 am
Exactly, if he wanted the stars, he'd use the stars... or keep the old account.

And as for you, gi.joe, at least I can read, and pronounce simple words... like beer... and sheep.

koil
February 12, 2004, 6:25 pm
FYI: me, as an individual, doesnt think youre a 'star hunter'/spammer because of your avatar.
i think that cause of your posts in the past year.

kevith
February 12, 2004, 6:36 pm
The double username thing is kind of cool... who cares whether or not you're a starhunter anyway? And what's with people changing their names all of a sudden? Seems like a weird fad... If I were you I'd keep my old account and just change my siggy and avatar to indicate my new name (rather than my old one).

Deleted User
February 12, 2004, 7:45 pm
Actually, I decided to change my name because I was sick to death of teh old ghey name and then m00' decided to copy me in every way and even do the same avatar thing as me, then frogboy did it for the hell of having two accounts, and then I dunno...maybe I just have a large fanbase [:P]

Cookie: Rules, eh? (mumble mumble no larger than 20k mumble)...OH FFS!

Sorry Soldat forums for wasting your bandwidth, I'll change it.

BMF
February 12, 2004, 8:23 pm
you people should all shut the [:-censored] up

m00`
February 13, 2004, 4:37 am
exactly what BMF said, everyone shoudl stfu and let me enjoy my glorious avatar :D

gi.joe
February 13, 2004, 6:03 am
i really dont think that the avatar as such has anything to do with it.. im not on the topic of "star hunting" as u put it moo/eyic

what im saying is that ure a complete contradiction... thats it... im tired of trying to convince/coax pple into seeing the truth right under their noses...

screw this thread... utter waste of time...

m00`
February 13, 2004, 6:08 am
wtf is a contradiction, all i did was put my old username as my avatar to confuse noobs

Weed
February 13, 2004, 10:01 am
well, i think calling a spamming wh0re a star hunter doesnt mean im jealous.
check my post count, check my stars, i would tell u what i see there but i dont even look at them.
i've been in this forums for more then 4-5 months, and yet, there are users that are here for 2 months and have 1000 posts, and they make a topic everytime they reach a new star, if u dont call that star hunting, then u r the reincarnation of the lost caveman.
why would i be jealous? of ur lack of life? ur lack of things to do? ur lack of understanding what the forums are for? ur lack of brains for even thinking about the stars and posts?
i just said it more then once, and i dont mind saying it again: stars and post counts are for 1 simple reason, even tho many ppl wouldnt understand it, but here it goes: many ppl write in the forums coz they have something to say, or just coz they are bored and need to read and write about this game and other stuff that goes around here. some of them dont give a damn bout the stupid stars and bout the stinking post count, but more then 50% of the ppl who write here, keep writing only coz of that.

so yes, i will flame the sh!t out of any star hunter if i want, and im kinda sad im one of the only honest ppl around here.
im not afraid to say what i feel, so if i feel ur a star hunter, i will say it, if u wanna bealieve im jealous of ur post count, its ur right to say it, but for real, i think u should be jealous of ppl that dont care bout such simple stuff.

and yes, i hate spammers, ppl that write 1 word posts in every topic they see.

and btw: spamming leads to star hunting, and the other way around, coz if u spam, u get stars, and if u wanna get stars, u spam.
so now that i said my sh!t, either eat it or throw it.

FroG-BoY
February 13, 2004, 10:41 am
Nah, Stalky, I did it because I hated having such a high post count...

m00`
February 13, 2004, 10:47 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
well, i think calling a spamming wh0re a star hunter doesnt mean im jealous.
check my post count, check my stars, i would tell u what i see there but i dont even look at them.
i've been in this forums for more then 4-5 months, and yet, there are users that are here for 2 months and have 1000 posts, and they make a topic everytime they reach a new star, if u dont call that star hunting, then u r the reincarnation of the lost caveman.
why would i be jealous? of ur lack of life? ur lack of things to do? ur lack of understanding what the forums are for? ur lack of brains for even thinking about the stars and posts?
i just said it more then once, and i dont mind saying it again: stars and post counts are for 1 simple reason, even tho many ppl wouldnt understand it, but here it goes: many ppl write in the forums coz they have something to say, or just coz they are bored and need to read and write about this game and other stuff that goes around here. some of them dont give a damn bout the stupid stars and bout the stinking post count, but more then 50% of the ppl who write here, keep writing only coz of that.

so yes, i will flame the sh!t out of any star hunter if i want, and im kinda sad im one of the only honest ppl around here.
im not afraid to say what i feel, so if i feel ur a star hunter, i will say it, if u wanna bealieve im jealous of ur post count, its ur right to say it, but for real, i think u should be jealous of ppl that dont care bout such simple stuff.

and yes, i hate spammers, ppl that write 1 word posts in every topic they see.

and btw: spamming leads to star hunting, and the other way around, coz if u spam, u get stars, and if u wanna get stars, u spam.
so now that i said my sh!t, either eat it or throw it.

poo dude, I dont try to spam, I just post, im usually bored when i post on the forums, and I just respond to things, I mean heck thats what forums are for right?

My posts never dont mean anything, a 1 word post can mean a lot of things, e.g :

Poster 1 - blah blah blah this is so funny http://blahblahblah.blah

Poster 2 - lol....

That basically means poster 2 is laughing, and likes what poster 1 posted.

Im not saying I post 1 word posts (which I honestly try to keep away from, so people dont make up some retarded excuse to call me a spammer, star hunter).

Some of you just never understand.. pftt.. :(

btw - I dont think I would've changed my account if I cared about my stars so much.

And sto pwith the bs about me being a star hunter coz of my avatar..

My avatar is awsome, and I like it, and im not trying to reach a goal in posts. And no im not as smart as you 13+ year olds, that make those huge posts, im still 12 years old and I'm not good at making good posts, so dont expect me to make a huge ass post, talking about somthing.. a few words can mean a lot...