( search forums )
this is my barret mod and now i have got nades
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
xx_nuclear_ice_xx
December 2, 2002, 9:10 pm
Kkkkkk thats the same barret and i made new nades i dont no if u will like them but i do! so .............what evea

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] barret-fire.bmp901 Bytes
thats the fire i have not updated that yet but in due time i will

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] barretm82.bmp883 Bytes

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] barretm82-2.bmp889 Bytes

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] barretm82-clip.bmp764 Bytes

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] barretm82-clip2.bmp761 Bytes

How do i post a screen shot?????????????

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] cluster.bmp552 Bytes

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] cluster-grenade.bmp580 Bytes

High
December 2, 2002, 9:17 pm
xx_nuclear_ice_xx: nt....only the barret fire.bmp (which i think someone else made it before, but who cares) and the clip are cool...the gun itself need improvement or i just dont like it...

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
December 2, 2002, 9:22 pm
lol dude i just changed the color to red i was going to try to make a dbz mod and it did not turn out right then i end up making a mega man mod..........that was cool but for some reason i could not make it fit on his hand that was very hard....but then i just made that gun.........needs improvement how so? please tell me

Killa Gorilla
December 2, 2002, 9:42 pm
oh well.....

mightysmaug
December 2, 2002, 9:44 pm
it sucks sorry

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
December 2, 2002, 9:49 pm
ahhhhhhh now u make me sad.................!!!!!!! well lots of people i have sent it to think its cool it reminds me of tallgeese cannon of endless walts..... thats why i like it

O Yeah and the pic yeah it looks like sh!t i know i know but please try it out in the game it looks real sweet im serious......i know the pic looks bad dont trust that but in the game it looks real good

High
December 2, 2002, 9:57 pm
xx_nuclear_ice_xx: did try it in game...still sux

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
December 2, 2002, 10:00 pm
Really? well then im sorry most people like it.......Well what eva lol any way dna stix delet the second messange that i put up there i tryed to contant u and u wernt there so im just telling u know and people ill make that mod perfect i thoght it was great..............i guess some people dont like it tho but try it and tell me about and not u high i know u hate it and thats your opinion and thats great that u think that................. so any body else tell me what u think .......k......

mightysmaug
December 2, 2002, 10:31 pm
try my weppack,maybe it can help you(at least you can find another "sweet" barret)

High
December 3, 2002, 2:33 am
mightysmaug: so true!

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
December 3, 2002, 9:28 pm
if u dont have any thing nice to say dont say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i remade my mod!~!~!~~!~!! i added more!!!!!!!!!! im going to put it up there ^^^^^^^^^^ so its the new one k

High
December 3, 2002, 9:30 pm
xx_nuclear_ice_xx: its the same dude!

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
December 3, 2002, 9:34 pm
GOD DANG IT HIGH I JUST PUT IT UP THERE I SAID I WAS DANG CALM DOWN I JUST CHANGED IT OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

High
December 3, 2002, 9:34 pm
xx_nuclear_ice_xx: also can't you put it in a package rather like this with a screenshot! gez!

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
December 3, 2002, 9:40 pm
U are so freaking cocky stop it STOP IT STOP IT STOP it dang u can tell me how to put it in a package If u were kind........ Also how do i take a screen shot well im in the game?

High
December 3, 2002, 10:07 pm
xx_nuclear_ice_xx: use winzip (recommennded) or winRAR...and you can take screenshot in game by pressing F11

mightysmaug
December 3, 2002, 11:06 pm
why you feel so bad when our opinion is bad?

SoldatStriker
December 4, 2002, 12:19 am
Ladies and Gentlemen, although your criticisms are all true and valid, what we have here is a very good idea executed poorly.

To be honest, this looks like a cool weapon. I understand that when the car was first invented many people thought that it was indeed a crazy and ludicrous idea to get hit by a car. Fast forward to the present, where getting hit by a car has become an official Gautemalan sport!

To be honest, this looks like a cool weapon. BUT~!

The color scheme has definetly got to go. It's about as fashionable as a flat chested lesbian substitute art teacher. Here in Soldat, what catches our eyes are the "sexy" weapons. The weapons most gun unamored males wouldn't mind getting shot in the face with. No one's going to laugh if I shoot them in the face with a Desert Eagle. But, they will have something to say if I hit them with a clown shoe.

When I first saw your gun in the mini bmp file, my heart skipped a beat, as I thought it was a modified disk launcher. When I tried it in game, however, I found that ineffective in looking sexy because it came off as a Nerf gun.

I'll admit, I like the design on it. I like the barret too. But with your weapon, I bag the face because the makeup is put on all funny. Black, red, and blue do not get along without the right differences in hue. One other peice of advice is that if you're going to change up the weapon, it wouldn't be a bad idea to change up the bullets too.

As for advice on what makes a "sexy" bullet, I suggest you look up Revolver Ocelot of Metal Gear Solid fame, who is infamously notorious for the following quote: (Taken from the first boss fight of Metal Gear Solid for the Sony Playstation game console.)

"I love to reload...There's nothing like sliding a long silver bullet into a well greased chamber."

This is what he says after he's finished reloading:

"Ahh...I'm alive again!"

You may have wanted a handful of criticism on how you could improve it, but I'm given you a bag full. Careful, it's tearing...

VENgE
December 4, 2002, 12:30 am
Sadly, i think that this was a very bad barret replacement. Its to clunky and thin in some areas. The colors just dont work at all. Nice try... try making a weapon that makes sense next time... like.... an AWM? Styer Scout? Etc...

High
December 4, 2002, 1:47 am
VENgE: those weapons you named are made already...you can inprove it or somehow...those weapon are find in SCS which is a mod by MrKhan...

VENgE
December 4, 2002, 2:06 am
I see... Seems like everything has been done... Try making a HK PSG1. Hmm... thats not a bad idea...

High
December 4, 2002, 3:46 am
VENgE: good idea indeed...

xx_nuclear_ice_xx: i dont like the cluster grenade man...really bad...

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
December 4, 2002, 4:05 am
ahhhh thanx for advice i will make it not so clunky and i will change color.....

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
December 4, 2002, 4:25 am
Ahhhhh yes i have finished my 3rd yes my 3rd trial..... and this time the color is good and every thing GO ^^^^^^^^ it is the sniz now i think it is!!!!!!! i want u guys to try this in the game it looks sweet

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
December 4, 2002, 4:38 am
yeah im working on cluster gernades now ok ok!!!!! they will kick kick and kick some more lata k well try my new mod its sweet well i think it is

mightysmaug
December 4, 2002, 6:26 am
i have it on my weppack

mightysmaug
December 4, 2002, 6:29 am
sorry about the last reply,i hadnt see the second page.anyway i have psg 1 on my weppack

High
December 4, 2002, 9:06 pm
xx_nuclear_ice_xx: so did you fix the cluster grenade?

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
December 4, 2002, 11:10 pm
im working on it stilll........!!!!!!! dont worry dont worry and do u guys like my gun????????

SuperKill
December 4, 2002, 11:47 pm
WTF ?!
man.....i've made alittle thets with you're "mod" and
the weapons really doesnt match with what they suppose to shoot.
i mean, barretm82.bmp looks like a shocker.
and barret fire really f\-/cks it all up.
anyway, MAKE A NEW ONE and dont use windows paint ;)

SuperKill
December 4, 2002, 11:57 pm
ASSHOLE KEYBOARD !!!!!!!
---------
thets = test

High
December 5, 2002, 12:38 am
SuperKill: what you think he should use if you are so smart superkill...

SuperKill
December 5, 2002, 1:08 am
i think he should make a new one...

High
December 5, 2002, 1:30 am
SuperKill: nah

SuperKill
December 5, 2002, 1:43 am
yah..i mean, did you played with them ? i did.
it just dont fit.

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
December 5, 2002, 9:03 pm
Ah dont worry im making it strait that was only my 3rd one come on i have never made these before...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but yeah i know the fire looks screwed up i dont no what color to make it

High
December 5, 2002, 9:30 pm
SuperKill: i did played with them...they are okay...just need the improvement that SoldatStriker has mentions

xx_nuclear_ice_xx: don't feel bad...keep up the good work man!

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
December 6, 2002, 8:52 pm
ahhh yes finished my gernades........ tell me if u like them

High
December 6, 2002, 8:56 pm
xx_nuclear_ice_xx: i see nothing

High
December 6, 2002, 10:25 pm
xx_nuclear_ice_xx: helo?

MrKhan
December 7, 2002, 11:11 am
high , have you ever though that some people have more life and send only some posts then leave insted of sending tons of them

mightysmaug
December 7, 2002, 4:19 pm
venge did you tried my weppack?i have psg1, steyr scout, dragunov etc

MrKhan
December 7, 2002, 9:19 pm
steyr scout : I wonder where you got that from =P

High
December 8, 2002, 1:57 pm
MrKhan: he made it b4 you did MrKhan (at least taht waht i think it was)