NightCabbage
February 12, 2004, 12:10 pm
*shudders*

evil....

EVUL!!!!!!!

M
February 12, 2004, 1:29 pm
What is wrong with it? Sims rockzors.
I have all of the expansions and the PS2 ones.
I only don't have the delux parts.

kevith
February 12, 2004, 1:53 pm
http://thesims2.ea.com/index_flash.php
In the FAQ it says that "[t]he game is slated to release in early spring 2004."

palloco
February 12, 2004, 2:57 pm
Bah, sims is for people who has no life. Why would someone want to look characters life?

scarecrow
February 12, 2004, 3:27 pm
hey do you people are jealous cuz you think sims will get people away from soldat
i should be happy if thats treu cuz realy diehards dont leave soldat for sims(i dont say they wont play sims) so n00bs will go.

Aegis
February 12, 2004, 10:42 pm
[conspiracy]The Sims = evil scheme to flood the market with thousands of overly annoying expansion packs and take over the world. note: EAGames stands for Evil Austrian Games...[/conspiracy]

?
February 13, 2004, 12:00 am
the sims suck thats really all there is to it

Weed
February 13, 2004, 10:06 am
well, besides seeing that everyone here hates the sims, and that one guy actually answered M's question...
i can say u ppl are out of context.

FroG-BoY
February 13, 2004, 10:33 am
So are you... :p

M
February 13, 2004, 4:08 pm
Well The Sims 2 will look good. Just letting you know i am making a SIms fan game. I started doing it today.

Deleted User
February 13, 2004, 5:19 pm
I just like to kill the characters and then delete the family and kill more! I once downloaded an object that lit the house up. :P

M
February 13, 2004, 6:17 pm
Lol. You also should download the gun. One sim carry it and kills another sim. And plus his fun level rises.

Hitman
February 13, 2004, 6:20 pm
*Sigh*

jerka
February 13, 2004, 6:31 pm
i only play sims to collect headstones and urns :D

n/a
February 13, 2004, 7:06 pm
ow.. The Sims are ok and The Sims 2 looks better than ok :)

hmm , Pallocco

"Bah, sims is for people who has no life. Why would someone want to look characters life?"

It's obviously clear you never read a book, saw a film or listened to music ... or you developed for yourself a pure rational thought process to evaluate and interpret your thoughts... if that is, respect.

Weed
February 13, 2004, 7:11 pm
heh, i actually made a sims fun house, i made a pool without stairs, killed them all, or put them in a room without windows and doors and made them set it on fire...
then i kept all the 50 urns in the back of the house and put there 1 guy...
and at night, a ghost-o-rama :D

n/a
February 13, 2004, 7:14 pm

Lol, you have a sarcastic view on the sims, weed :)

jerka
February 13, 2004, 9:00 pm
50 urns? U beat me Weed. i only went to 20

m00`
February 13, 2004, 9:23 pm
The last time I played The Sims was when i trpped 5 people in a tiny room with cats and dogs that pooed all over the place, they soon died :D

Hitman
February 13, 2004, 9:55 pm
All of you are like 'Oh I play the Sims cause I like to kill them, I killed so many Sims, I bought/downloaded the game ONLY to kill them, bla, bla, bla'. I bet most of you actually like the Sims, and have a whole house with a family going on. So do me a favour and cut the bull[:-censored]!

M
February 13, 2004, 10:27 pm
Lol weed. 50 URNS!!!!111
Lol. It is funny when ghosts pop out. I have never seen them scare people but i saw the ghosts.

m00`
February 13, 2004, 10:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
All of you are like 'Oh I play the Sims cause I like to kill them, I killed so many Sims, I bought/downloaded the game ONLY to kill them, bla, bla, bla'. I bet most of you actually like the Sims, and have a whole house with a family going on. So do me a favour and cut the bull[:-censored]!

I used to play The Sim normally, but then it gets boring, so we kill them instead

enjoyincubus
February 13, 2004, 10:54 pm
Same with me...I have the first two, and that's it.

I just started illegally pirating the others on Kazaa Lite...I figured I put in my $40 to support the game makers. Good job...now give us FREE [:-censored]ING updates...

It's not a bad game. Could use a lot more options though, and a real 3D mode so that I can walk around the house and do whatever.

I guess I just got bored of it. Now my sisters are really into it...so I just gave it to them.

palloco
February 14, 2004, 9:41 am
quote:Originally posted by AE Sebastian
ow.. The Sims are ok and The Sims 2 looks better than ok :)
hmm , Pallocco

"Bah, sims is for people who has no life. Why would someone want to look characters life?"

It's obviously clear you never read a book, saw a film or listened to music ... or you developed for yourself a pure rational thought process to evaluate and interpret your thoughts... if that is, respect.

Call me stupid but I do not see the relation.
Sims: Characters imitating humans in normal life
Book/film: Characters doing weird things,funny things whatever in not a normal way.
If I found a book about how a person cooks, walks, pee, eat, play... in a normal way, I would simply not read it. You are right in that.