Spitzfiya
February 12, 2004, 3:15 pm
Link:
http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/ut2004/

Screens:
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

You need a preety decent system to play it.

Eh, its allright but it seems weaker then UT2003. I want an impact hammer instead of that [:-censored]ing green ray thing, the link gun is a pillow launcher, The missle launchers are extremly n00b friendly. vehicals are great but its all in 3rd person perspective. Also Sniper rifles have no recoil....seriously WTF. Sure theres alot of action but UT 2004 seems rushed....mabye the final version will be better?

Errr Wait a minute this game KICKS ASS I love it! Must download. Just gota get used ot it tons of action!!!!

cup_of_squirrels
February 12, 2004, 4:55 pm
? eer, firstly, you might wanna open up with an introduction esntance and where can i get the demo :D

CbbLe
February 12, 2004, 5:17 pm
and post screenies of the game for me!

SuperKill
February 12, 2004, 6:15 pm
whoa 2004 out already

M
February 12, 2004, 9:36 pm
WTF???
I WANT TEH LINK.
I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME TEH LINK IN 10 HOURS.

Lol j/k
Just gimme the link where i can find it.

Hitman
February 13, 2004, 4:18 am
HOLY SH!T, that first screenie looks amazing!

RpBixler
February 13, 2004, 5:54 am
I PLAYED IT AND... IT KICKS SO MUCH ASS I HAVE BEEN [:-censored]TING MY PANTS EVERY 0.3 SECONDS FOR THE PAST YEAR... AND Man, people from all over the world play Soldat. They're from everywhere! That means that most Soldat players are probably bilingual or more... unlike me. I live in the USA and never bothered to learn a second language, even though I fully believe that being bilingual is a valuable skill. How's that for motivation?

So what about you guys? Where do you live, and what languages do you know? Whoever is fluent in the most tongues wins! ;)Man, people from all over the world play Soldat. They're from everywhere! That means that most Soldat players are probably bilingual or more... unlike me. I live in the USA and never bothered to learn a second language, even though I fully believe that being bilingual is a valuable skill. How's that for motivation?

So what about you guys? Where do you live, and what languages do you know? Whoever is fluent in the most tongues wins! ;)Man, people from all over the world play Soldat. They're from everywhere! That means that most Soldat players are probably bilingual or more... unlike me. I live in the USA and never bothered to learn a second language, even though I fully believe that being bilingual is a valuable skill. How's that for motivation?

So what about you guys? Where do you live, and what languages do you know? Whoever is fluent in the most tongues wins! ;)

M
February 13, 2004, 4:19 pm

Deleted User
February 13, 2004, 5:16 pm
Don't fuking spam. The frist screen looks amazing. I have never even played 2k3 only the original.

qtR`
February 14, 2004, 10:13 am
I think UT2k4 is the best UT game I have ever played!!!!

that fuking sniper
February 14, 2004, 11:37 am
They should [:-censored]ing stop making any more damned UT games, its getting tedious. Its like Fifa too, the same concept, only better graphics, some more add-ons, but all in all, its *the same goddamn game*. If they make something at least incorporate something new to it.

SuperKill
February 14, 2004, 11:46 am
nah fifa is the SAME game over and over again with diffrent team names ;P

btw get ut2k4 demo from www.3dgamers.com

palloco
February 14, 2004, 12:02 pm
Whoa, looks pretty nice. Lets wait to new graphic cards tech integred in a AMD 64 and it will be the roxxor

M
February 14, 2004, 2:05 pm
Fifa sucks. Is teh worst game in teh universe.

Chakra
February 14, 2004, 2:47 pm
Finally someone fulfilled the whims of all the noobs. Soldat, in 3d, with vehicles!

Josh1l6
February 14, 2004, 7:11 pm
Except UT2004:
1. Doesn't play on my old 300 Mhz Pentium II
2. Takes upwards of a gig to install
3. Doesn't fit on my flash drive so I cannot play at school :)

Spitzfiya
February 14, 2004, 8:28 pm
^ROTFL yeah sorry about that Most people here who play Soldat have Grandma computers. I used to play Soldat on a Celeron 500Mhz so i know how you feel ;) But now i can do eveything with my new gaming rig. lucky me...

palloco
February 14, 2004, 11:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by Spitzfiya
^ROTFL yeah sorry about that Most people here who play Soldat have Grandma computers. I used to play Soldat on a Celeron 500Mhz so i know how you feel ;) But now i can do eveything with my new gaming rig. lucky me...

Oh, sure. We should all buy a new computer just to play soldat and total annihilation.

Spitzfiya
February 15, 2004, 3:20 am
Yes you should...Total Annihialtion and Soldat Bogg down hardcore when lots of action is present... so you need at least a 1Ghz CPU for both.

palloco
February 15, 2004, 10:57 am
LOL. Soldat is certainly slowed but in my case is the connection the one which slows the game. I suffer no slowing down neither in Total annihilation nor in games that ask for much more like warcraft 3 / praetorians despite having a 400 machine. Maybe it is due to the fact I have a K6-III combined with voodoo and AMD is much, but much better than a intel, specially a celeron when we are talking about graphics

FroG-BoY
February 15, 2004, 11:04 am
Er... Palloco, why do you compare an AMD chip with the celeron... especially considering you mean graphics?

Spitzfiya
February 15, 2004, 11:20 am
Its ok palloco probly isnt very fluent with English or possible he just dosent know what the [:-censored] hes talking about.

errr palloco I think it might be a good time to upgrade ;) Have you even checked into all the new hardware? you know they now have Athlon Xp's yes thats right! Athlons and Bartons oh my! Also 3DFX died a long time ago, if you havent heard ATI by now then you must be under a rock. You got some god awfull hardware and its sad to see you hold onto it like that!

palloco
February 15, 2004, 11:22 am
Becuz he had a celeron. he is saying that I should upgrade my comp, that may be true if I had a celeron like him(which was much more expensive than my comp, so in theory my chip should be the loser), but by the moment my comp runs fine everything I could want
EDIT:
Look all in the same thread, this is hilarious:
quote:Originally posted by palloco
Lets wait to new graphic cards tech integred in a AMD 64 and it will be the roxxor

quote:Originally posted by Spitzfiya
Have you even checked into all the new hardware? you know they now have Athlon Xp's yes thats right! Athlons and Bartons oh my

Josh1l6
February 26, 2004, 5:41 am
I've waited 5 damn years to upgrade my computer. 5 damn years! I'm a very patient [:-censored], but now I can get a top-of-the-line 2.8Ghz supercomputer inside my $700 budget thanks to newegg.com.

palloco
February 26, 2004, 3:41 pm
1992: i got a 386
dec 1999: I got a k6-3
Hmmm 7 years. In 2006 I will get a new one!