( search forums )
I want a "Worms" mode
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
besserwisser
February 12, 2004, 5:51 pm
In the start of each turn you'd have to choose from the weps you have, eg. mp5 and you'd have for about 10 seconds to fool around until the next players turn etc.

After shooting a weapon or when the time runs out or you die the turn changes.

Sandbags etc. would prove more uselful to take cover.

AND THIS ALSO WILL GET RID OF THE CAMPING PROBLEM, since barretards cant shoot you even if you were in their line of fire since it's you turn (too bad if your turn ends in a place where there are barreters)

Anyway i think this would be neat to experiment with[;)]

SuperKill
February 12, 2004, 5:58 pm
that wont work at all ;S
imagine mp5 vs aug
OK OK CHAKRA AND ICARIUS I'LL SAY IT
imagine mp5 vs barret..

doffencom
February 12, 2004, 6:02 pm
and doffeh? barret is for [:-censored]heads

SuperKill
February 12, 2004, 6:07 pm
you just had to say something stupid like that didnt you ?
idiot

Alamo
February 12, 2004, 6:08 pm
hey man! just buy worms! soldat ain't no worms. soldat is soldat. and soldat is a fast shoot em up. you understand? :D
I actually like worms (so don't think i say this cuz i hate it :)

kevith
February 12, 2004, 6:10 pm
This might be kind of fun to play around with... or you could go play Worms. But seriously, I think it would be fun to try.

Aegis
February 12, 2004, 10:36 pm
If you want Worms, go play Worms. Soldat is Soldat, end of discussion.

Hercule Poirot
February 13, 2004, 7:49 am
just do this choose map Cambodia go middle of map right and left up polydons choose play mode tdm or dm and choose guns only like m79 1 shot on your turn ruger one-two shots on your turn 3 nades 1 on your turn knife 1 throw on your turn well we played with friend like you can only shoot m79 to up that you dont shoot someone directly left/right thats too easy and lame but you can jump shoot m79 in air to up then prone and use jets to moving thos is only way to move so.. jump use jets stop jetting then prone and use jets again after this you shoot quick and ruger only 1-2 shot per turn these can shot directly but no jumping nades you can throw on air and knife too directly shot is ok and oh theres no bonuses no vest no cluster nades and when you have used your turn you say whose next like "soldier it's your turn" after he shoot he said "your turn ..." becouse somethimes you cant see other player well this is like worms/pocket tanks game mode :P it's most fun when theres like 4players on dm or 2-3 teams on tdm with 2 players also its fun on bunker, flashback, and laos map too

Captain RibMan
February 13, 2004, 11:24 pm
worms + soldat = worms and soldat
its apples and oranges, you cant add em'

Sekushi
February 13, 2004, 11:38 pm
You sound like my math teacher, Rib :x

peemonkey
February 14, 2004, 12:23 am
actually, I have been able to genetically combine an apple and an orange. I believe I shall call it a Wannabuya (you wanna buy a wannabuya?)

Sekushi
February 14, 2004, 6:00 am
An orange/apple hybrid?! By the gods! What have you done?!

palloco
February 14, 2004, 9:28 am
Is it my impression or each time suggestions are more and more stupid?
BTW try Nim:2 This is worms in real time