( search forums )
Coolest Moments
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
RogueGreen
February 13, 2004, 10:14 pm
I once charged off the side of a clif, hit prone and let loose with the Auch. I could imagine it. Diving off a cliff, matrix stlye, while blowing apart the noobs below. Any of you had these moments?

starmonkey
February 14, 2004, 12:41 am
I thru a lot of nades at a pile of n00bs and I got a "gimme more". :|

?
February 14, 2004, 12:44 am
oh happy day?

Hova
February 14, 2004, 1:00 am
One time on the 2wai server, our flag was below the bridge. Blue killed the red guy, then I killed the blue guy, then another blue came and killed me. We all laughed over that :D

Sekushi
February 14, 2004, 6:02 am
quote:Originally posted by starmonkey
I thru a lot of nades at a pile of n00bs and I got a "gimme more". :|

Check your post count and get back to me.

LiL_FuKa
February 14, 2004, 6:44 pm
I think he meant noobs in soldat you stupid [:-censored].. How many posts you have on the forums has nothing to do with how good at soldat you are. GAD.

Electro_cyc
February 15, 2004, 4:16 pm
One of my cool moments was when some guy was flying above me and I only had my knife left so I threw it at him but I missed and the knife flew back down stabbed me in the eye and killed me. Then everyone laughed at me :(

Deleted User
February 20, 2004, 2:02 am
One of the best has to be in the game I just played. I was blue team and I was sat behind the ridge in the middle of the lower path shooting my AK into the enemy base. I saw our flag carrier run from the red base, freshly grabbed, with about 3 reds following him. At the same time, 2 blues charged over my head into the enemy.

I watched, laughing my head off, as I got shot in the head, the flag carrier died, a blue guy charged in and picked up the flag, just to get shot down a moment later, and then the last guy ran into the flag and got blown apart. At the end there was just a pile of blue corpses with a flag in it, and a single red guy who ran over and returned the flag.

Famine
February 20, 2004, 2:06 am
Favorite move is to jump and dive at a huge crowd, while I shoot. It so awesome ripping throught all the people and junk.

bucky_brad
February 20, 2004, 7:15 am
1on1 ctf is awsome if you are both the same skill players.
its great having flag carrier wars because you know if you lose they win the flag
but if you win you capture the flag.

when i was playin my friend 1on1 ctf the score were even and then next to score one the game
and i had the flag boosting away on the middle run in ctf_run. i jumped the entrance to teh tunnel
for the flag cap win and out of nowhere a law rocket smashs me to bits then i see my friend fly
from the tunnel return his flag.Just as i respawn hes flyin a away with my flag and i blast him with my law lol. i think the match endin

Yin_Starrunner
February 20, 2004, 8:01 pm
1 time on b2b the entire other team was comin' over the hill (they were on red).

I shredded em all. they were like "WTF YOU CHEATER!"

Also one time on laos, i was going through the bottom tunnel and i threw a grenade (for no reason apparently).

Grenade hit an uprising.

I jumped forward.

Right into the grenade.

It was great!

February 20, 2004, 10:51 pm
I get a lot of those moments where there HAS to be slow motion, like i jump just as a grenade explodes under me, throwing me from the enemy base half way across the map, where i get hit by a friendly m79 and get thrown straight into the flag, making a cap, and causing everyone to say "OMG hax!".
Well, I say i get them a lot, i meant it happened once.

mr.t
February 21, 2004, 3:14 pm
i once took a sniper shot across the screen at nothing and got a triple kill, i was happy

Shyo
February 29, 2004, 5:17 am
It was on Flashback.. on the big thing in the middle. I was on it, and upper left me was a barret-camper. I jumped, threw a grenade at the top, hit myself (I had vest), survived, threw my knife and hit him.. It was so awesome, he just said.. "OMG..O_o"

Niff
March 5, 2004, 4:05 am
Knife juggling is fun in the middle of a 8v8 ctf match XD

palloco
March 5, 2004, 9:41 am
Chinsawing 3vs3 in dnagames is teh funneh

Amon26
March 5, 2004, 3:35 pm
No one event stands out in my mind. I'd have to say it always takes me back when I can take out another soldier whos in in mid-air with the LAW at a distance.. (not that it happens all that often) or catch the odd 1-2 people with a cluster grenade.

Hitman
March 5, 2004, 5:06 pm
Omg, I like once shot a guy and killed him and he died! It's was amazing! I forgot to take screenshot though.

palloco
March 5, 2004, 7:36 pm
Hitman you liar!

Hitman
March 5, 2004, 8:07 pm
No, no I swear, it happened!

Deleted User
March 6, 2004, 6:50 am
Thats nothing special i have done it twice. :P

Hitman
March 6, 2004, 8:41 am
Twice! Omg! [:p]

TheArc
March 7, 2004, 8:01 am
UTAMARO Server, 15v15, CTF, TOTAL.CHAOS. heads and guts flying everywhere, not living fopr more then a few seconds (sometimes) AMAZING

Deleted User
March 7, 2004, 8:32 am
i once waz playing on zombie fun when a kazillion zombies [wit chainsaws] appeared out of nowhere and i chucked 4 grenades at them and got MASTA KILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
evarybody were like 'omfg how the f*** did u do that?!!'