February 14, 2004, 7:04 pm
...to "It's been said before"

..honestly, it's getting silly now.

Alamo
February 14, 2004, 7:13 pm
Hehe you r funny :D I'm thinking the same. But I guess a Sticky-Post reading
1. Search
2. Post if not found
would keep off 90% of the idio... erm not-searchers.

b00stA
February 14, 2004, 7:18 pm
Chakra, why don't you just create a list of all suggestions like I did in the beta forum?

The idea itself, link(s) to the corresponding topics and notes why it will/can not be implemented etc.
hm?

Chakra
February 14, 2004, 7:23 pm
I actually tried something like this a month a bit back...nowt happened :|

It probably needs a more official touch...

CardBoardWarrior
February 14, 2004, 11:38 pm
Make suggestions forums like the help/bugs forum, and every post is looked at by a moderator before anyone can see it. If Styx needs more moderators.... hello ;)

Chakra
February 15, 2004, 4:46 am
That's actually quite an ok idea CBW.

kevith
February 15, 2004, 6:36 am
It is a good idea... it's just that it would take about 50 new moderators to screen all the posts in that forum [;)]

Sekushi
February 15, 2004, 8:50 am
50 is a bit extreme... Maybe 10?

b00stA
February 15, 2004, 11:55 am
quote:Originally posted by CardBoardWarrior
Make suggestions forums like the help/bugs forum, and every post is looked at by a moderator before anyone can see it. If Styx needs more moderators.... hello ;)

When you create a topic in the help/bugs forum, everybody can see it immediately, only the replies have to be approved.
afaik there's another option, the topic itself has to be approved, but the replies are "free".
I think that'd be better.

Edit: I just checked it, there's an option called "Original Posts Only Moderated"

Chakra
February 15, 2004, 12:21 pm
Well then, what we waiting for? Give me, CardBoardWarrior, um...TomPenny, and Patrick Stewart Mod-watch on the suggestions forum!

CardBoardWarrior
February 15, 2004, 3:29 pm
Please :) It really would work, we only need a couple new moderators.

CardBoardWarrior
February 18, 2004, 9:12 pm
Styx can you give us a decision, here? Im still for adding modders to this forum...

Hitman
February 18, 2004, 10:19 pm
quote:Make suggestions forums like the help/bugs forum, and every post is looked at by a moderator before anyone can see it. If Styx needs more moderators.... hello ;)*Pats CBW on the back* So, you're not that stupid after all..

Aquarius
February 18, 2004, 10:24 pm
It smells like NC's panel idea, but so many old ideas are suggested again and again arghh.... well I dont like it anyway, because sometimes bringing the old ideas back might be good, usually it is not, but sometimes it is, and if the idea topic is locked I have to create a new one.