( search forums )
how did you come up with your nickname ?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
SuperKill
February 16, 2004, 4:52 pm
like the subject says.

i came up with mine just cuz i had to see why the hell isnt the lobby server working :@
so i signed up and -KPH- (my suppose to be nickname) was already taken
so i just wrote the nearest thing to my mind ;
yea so how about you ? ;D

Hitman
February 16, 2004, 4:59 pm
I closed my eyes and mashed a load of keys and what'd ya know 'Hitman' Yay!

Thorin
February 16, 2004, 5:10 pm
I read "The Hobbit."

peemonkey
February 16, 2004, 5:11 pm
that one movie on rotten.con called "monkeypee". It's also like, my email addy and AIM name and such. Jesus's Vagina is just one of the random things that came from my head[^]

R
February 16, 2004, 5:18 pm
because R is my favorite letter...and i couldnt think of any good names so i just used the letter R

kevith
February 16, 2004, 5:41 pm
I used to be "Pudge" bc it was the first thing that popped into my head at the time... then I just got tired of all the little names that people thought were so clever and original (e.g. pudge packer... ok that one was funny) and assuming I was fat bc of my name [:P] SOOOOOO... I used to play under different names from time to time and one time I used *****, and I decided I liked it. It's funny how many people "mispell" it too.

palloco
February 16, 2004, 5:43 pm
Cuz I have been using palloco everywhere since i had internet meaning pal+loco(english+spanish) or simply palloco(galician).what does it mean? Find it, heh.

karmazonpl
February 16, 2004, 6:13 pm
well I was drawing my own comic books and I needed title so I just searched my mind and find a name "karmazon"(It doesn't mean anything, and I don't know how did I make that up)
but in Polish "karmazon" sounds like color "crimson" - karmazyn
and also like b.s. - farmazon

sativa
February 16, 2004, 7:52 pm
cause i like to defend and i hate when pplz start killing ma friends

Essentle
February 16, 2004, 9:59 pm
Hmm.. I was writing a fantasy story, and first there were in my story medicine called Essentle.. muahaah.. well it was little diffrenent it wasn't exactly Essentle, i dont remember what it exactly was called but anyways I moved it to Essentle and Ta-Daa!

Captain RibMan
February 17, 2004, 4:55 am
well i thought post it + notes that you write on them must be post it notes, so thats how i invented post-it notes and made millions

m00`
February 17, 2004, 5:07 am
well err, Ill tell you my whole name Story!

One day back when I was 9 Year old, I started playing TFC ( a Half-Life Mod ), anyhow I had to think of a name, so I got the name GoTcHa! from Need For speed High Stakes, an old game.... GoTcHa! was one of the computer racrers hehe :P

Anyhow a while later I got sick of it, and I switched to CaT, er I dunno why, I guess it was coz I liked cats, I was 10 years old at that time, playign halflife and at the same time making games with a program called RPG Maker...

Some time passed and I found m ybrother playign a wonderful game called soldat, so i started playing under the name CaT, and I loved the AK, and one day I found this really cool guy that tuaght me osme cool ass things (this was back in 1.05b), anyhow days passed and my name had changed to eyic, and I was still making games, and blah blah blah with rpg maker, and also playing soldat at the same time..

Then one day, in 1.1.4 - 1.1.5 I changedd my name to pYso after meeting my friend pSilo again ever since 1.1.3, he was this really cool friend of mine, anyhow I changed to pYso coz I got jealous fo his name ehhe...

Days passed and 1.2 was neary released, before 1.2 I changed my name to m00` coz pYso was getting [:-censored] and old, and err yes m00` owns btw yes its cool and awsome. so yeh err this is my name :D

n00bface
February 17, 2004, 5:43 am
When I started, somebody called me n00bface.. so err.. yeah.. And this is how I came to the in-game name, Llama:

I found out i was moving to mass one day (yippeeee), and I was getting a pet Llama.. so I went to the ranch where the llama im getting lives, and it's a level 5 trained gelding (woohoo). So I got this sheet of paper showing me everything i could tell it to do, and one of them was shout "bow".. so I tried it, and the Llama gets down on it's to front knees, and.. well.. bows.. Rawr, so I nicknamed myself LlamaMaster.. then one day I was in IRC, and i dunno how it went, something about super heroes etc.., so I said I needed my own sidekick, and I wanted to me my own super hero (w00tar) -> I chose the new name Super Llama... then I joined 1Way and my name was too long, so I just changed it to play ol' Llama :| Have fun kiddos.

mr_bob
February 17, 2004, 5:50 am
mine is b/c of a character i drawl all the time and alot of people know me by that character its the one in my avater just to let youll know

gi.joe
February 17, 2004, 6:39 am
me previous name was [Pen-15]Captain Beef

then i wathced an ad for some cartoon and was like hey thats pretty neat..

so here i am... gi.j0e

Captain_Jimbo
February 17, 2004, 6:50 am

Captain Jimbo just didn't sound like the kind of guy you'd want waving a machine gun all over the place, the rest is history.

choco
February 17, 2004, 10:15 am
came up with mine a while back ya see, back when i was a kid i used to play the old final fantasy games (origonals on snes) alot, i came accross a chocobo one day and instantly liked the creature, he was fast and could dodge things much like me in soldat, so i named my self Choco (minus the bo) and here i am ,been Choco since i got my first FPS game that let me choose a name

cup_of_squirrels
February 17, 2004, 2:39 pm
Ok, mine is an interesting one. When I was trying to make one I picked up a newspaper and randomly chose three words with my eyes close and hey...Cup of Squirrels!!

Electro_cyc
February 17, 2004, 3:39 pm
I dunno. I was playing Age of Empires and all of good nicknames were taken so I choose Electro_Cyclops then I just shortened it when I got here.

As for my aliases, Krasnie Octabr means "Red October" in Russian and since I was born in the Soviet Union, I thought it fits me. And I made up Buckshot Cletus when I started using the shotgun. I dunno why.

2k34o
February 17, 2004, 9:24 pm
I tried to type bond on perfekt dark ( as a character ) and with my extraordinary skills it became 2k34o.
that is the story of my name.... pretty pathetic

Slamex
February 20, 2004, 8:43 pm
I was looking for a random name while *COUGH*registering a pirated piece of graphic software*COUGH* and I typed that out of nowhere. The second name was "Tlutant" wich sounds pretty lame.
Slamex may seems derivated from the verb "to slam" and I like it for that.

Yin_Starrunner
February 20, 2004, 8:47 pm
This is the story of my name.
(true story here)

A long long time ago (a few years), i played this game called graal. (its sucks ass now)

I journeyed far and wide on the main graal server, killing monsters and the such.

That's when HE came.

He wore a blue cloak, and he had a black tunic underneath. I saw the lightsaber hanging at his side. I guffawed.

He looked at me, saw me guffawing, and instantly he knew. I wasn't normal. He took me with him.

The first place he took me was the clothes shop. thats where i got my own jedi robe.

He trained me, taught me.

I journeyed with him, we had so much fun, doing quests, killing monsters and such.

Then one day, he took me off to the side, to a clearing in the forest.

I was confused, until he held out his hand.

In it was an object i recognized well, i had seen my new master using so many times before, it was the weapon of the jedi.

"Welcome to the order, Yin Starrunner." He said.

With that, i kicked butt with my new lightsaber.

Then, one night, my master said goodbye, and walked away. I never saw him again.

I don't know what happened to him. But im still here, and his legacy lives on.

Drama
February 20, 2004, 9:05 pm
When i started to play games online, i didnt have officaln nickname, my first "offical" was westsidah

And when i realized that its so stupid i changed it to ThuG which i still like but its kinda popular... so i want to have own nick

HellRaZor was my nick after thug

I kinda liked the finnish rapper redrama so i put my name to it, but it was so wannabe, so i made it to DraMa. It has much content, if u are wise u can found out much from it. I dont prefer that it would mean like Drama-media, real drama.

I started to play soldat, and had the same nick all the time...

Should i change the nickname to MarquiS ??

btw nice to read your stories [:P]

palloco
February 21, 2004, 9:22 am
I had seen a hellrazor yesterday

n/a
February 21, 2004, 2:27 pm
I once was bitten in my armpit by a deer 2500 km from San Sebastian.

Also i like the band 'Belle & Sebastian', that's why i was called (K) in the beginning.

mr.t
February 21, 2004, 3:40 pm
errmmmm
Mr.t is really really super cool

Souza
February 21, 2004, 7:09 pm
well.. this only makes sense in Portuguese, bc Souza is a portuguese dude invented by a singer.. Souza da Ponte (in english: Souza from the Bridge O.o) well i used it as CS nickname in a LAN house here and i got into it, so know im known as Souza by all mah friends and i use that nick everywhere :D

?
February 21, 2004, 7:50 pm
My tail is long and nerdy, I used to play the game Ultima Online till the most recent ptach too it ruined the game, anyway one day i saw people typing out neat little unicode symbols, I went on the net and found a little guide about what keys to press for certain symbols. One of which was the ?. And of course I am a christian so the cross has special meaning to me, but fro OnE GrAm, well my P.E. teacher used to call me one gram kinda as a fat joke but he was chunky himself so it was in good fun, and i had been using GrAm (sort for Graham) on the internet becuase i didn't didn't know of any cool creative names. So i just started to used OnE GrAm, thats about it

LoGaN20216
February 23, 2004, 4:02 pm
yeah hitman, right......

Dark_Noddy
February 23, 2004, 5:03 pm
Well.. I have 2 nicks ^^

First 1: DarkNoddy

When I was a kid I used a cap that looked a bit like noddys.. Thus Noddy, But as I used it to hit ppl I was prefixed Dark :D

and my alternative Soldat nick:

McPimp, when I was trying out for DotC I used Barret and lost bad (in 113) I got pissed off, changed my nick, put on some heavy Death metal and pawnt there asses :) Thus McPimp

Generic
February 23, 2004, 11:46 pm
I used jui... scratch that.

Generic = IcE~MASTER^*^oMEGaa=dETROYer88645

I hate those stupid generic names that every 12 year old diablo 2 player wields.

Hitman
February 24, 2004, 1:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by LoGaN20216
yeah hitman, right......
?

Duke33
February 26, 2004, 3:09 am
Years ago I was playing Tribes, or Nox, or something. I was trying to think of a cool name. I like history, so I was thinking about royalty. King seemed too stereotypical and egotistical. Count seems too melodramatic (vampires?), and most people don't even know any others. Duke seemed about right, so I started using it. I don't even remember what I used before then. Im Duke33 on here just because some idiot had already taken 'Duke'.

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
February 26, 2004, 5:27 am
it all started on a rainy night when my underwear caught on fire when i was jacking off so fast and the friction burnt them to a crisp thats when i took a [:-censored] so it would make my underwear not burn all the way because i had the [:-censored]z cause i had hot wings!

THEN the god came and said howdy BIOTCH and i slapped god and he went to play boy and i go no!!! he is at play boy so i screamed and biotch slapped him once more with my 3rd fake arm that i found in a hobos hut! AHAHAAH AND I YELLED WHAHAHAHAH and he goes nooo and throws a thunder bolt at me blinding me thats when i said soldat he goes gatoraid?! im like no!!! and i play soldat and god was there and a weapon said barret and i was like yes! and my name at that time was Prince vegeta for his super powers w00 then this noob came into the room and goes hey your a [:-censored]er and i said let me camp and i dreamed of setting up a tent

and i layed down and this guy goes nooooo and i shot him in his leg with a barret and he died and he goes no your camping carl! and i go wtf my names not carl he goes god said so.. and god came to my house and made a bean taco for me and he said sit down boy and lets talk

he goes your name needs to be camping carl so you can take my place when i die... thats when i washed his feet and he floated away

Generic
February 27, 2004, 6:37 am
Well i was drinking a box of juice and well... yea

Liber_Lupus
February 27, 2004, 1:29 pm
*changed my name to Romantika*

Well...i saw a guy using that nick in russia POMAHTuKA, its same in estonian, so Romantika, in english, romance :)

Drama
February 27, 2004, 2:17 pm
I use nick, NeazDow in soldat, but it may be temporary, beacause i am still thinking...

LoGaN20216
March 8, 2004, 7:09 pm
hitman i was talkin about the way you claim you got your nickname

Hitman
March 8, 2004, 7:42 pm
Oh right..

Captain RibMan
March 9, 2004, 4:04 am
LoGaN20216, your an idiot

Tintin
March 20, 2004, 1:27 am
My name come from the famous comic Tintin: http://www.tintin.be/