( search forums )
ONLY HALF A WEAPON??
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
idioto3
February 17, 2004, 9:53 pm
when i played soldat, i wanted to change the size of the weapon. like an idiot i am, i went to the weapon graphics and extended the knife to be larger, and now, i only see half of all the weapons, plus, i only see some of the interface stuff. [:-weepn]

ex: When the weapon menu pops up, i only see half of all of the weapons (just the graphics that is). when i play, i only see half of the weapons aswell, so i dont see the whole thing. And when i get shot once (and i dont die) the red bar goes all the way down to 0 (then i get shot again and die of course). so does anyone know what happened, or has this happened to anyone here? i also checked the main soldat FAQs, and it said when making a mod, do not increase the size of the weapon (and i did with the knife), and everytime i try to re-install the game, its still the same. One last thing, once in a while the game works fine with graphics when i play online, and everyhting is how it is supposed to be. just once. then i quit soldat and get back in, and everything with the graphics (weapons, scenery, etc) is screweed up again. what should i do?? [:-weepn][:(]