( search forums )
Unwelcome polygons
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
macce
February 18, 2004, 7:39 pm
I get lines which I guess are old polygons or such polygons that were too small or something. But they are really annoying. They can't be seen through the normal MM-view though they can be spotted in-game and in the wirefram-view.

Anyone know how to delete these?

Aquarius
February 18, 2004, 8:04 pm
you can't [:(] backup your map often...

macce
February 18, 2004, 8:16 pm
That's just... That's just... [:-censored]! Ah well. Hartman aint gonna be happy now..

Aquarius
February 18, 2004, 8:24 pm
make a wall in the place of the small thin polygon

use undo function

Toni_Cicerelli
March 30, 2004, 4:21 am
I got this kinda problem to. but there not eally that small. About 2x the size of a soldat. Its just invizable in the map maker. Please there has to be some sort of way to fix it. This is a big map that i really dont wish to remake.

peemonkey
March 30, 2004, 4:46 am
turn off your "smooth polygons" thingy. then you cant see them no more.

Aquarius
March 30, 2004, 8:07 am
It is not the solution, because OTHERS can see smooth polys. Just make a wall or scenery on this line-polygon.

Toni_Cicerelli
April 4, 2004, 2:18 am
I found away to delete them, but it has a cost on it. You have to re-scenery your map. You download the old mapmaker pro. Then use the current mapmaker to save your map as a pmp file. Load that in the old pro editor and you can see, click, and delete the offending polys. But as I said, it screws up all your scenery. But that?s not as bad as having to do the hole map over.

Captain RibMan
April 4, 2004, 8:03 am
this happened to me, its easier to do if you hold down shift i think it is to do multi select then you can click on them easier and delete them

it worked for me...

April 12, 2004, 1:06 pm
zoom in, and move it off the edge of the map.