Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Weaponpair randomizer lueminut.txt2.1 KB

By: Flaming Tiger game company

(Topic renamed - Stalky)

n00bface
February 19, 2004, 2:18 pm
is "errrrrr....?" a comment?

HOBBES
February 19, 2004, 2:34 pm
Well... I think it is in this kind off situation. Have you tried it yet? What do you think? Is it good? Is it bad? Am I stupid...(dont answer)

n00bface
February 19, 2004, 4:04 pm
Yeah, I've tried it.. I suppose it's quite handy, just not for me :| (I wiggle my keyboard around and press around until i hit a number on the keypad :D) and yes, you're stupid, but not because of this..

Deleted User
February 19, 2004, 4:35 pm
How does it work? It seems a bit...dodgy.

HOBBES
February 19, 2004, 5:46 pm
Its simple. Jus click the RANDOMIZE button and the intellegen program will choose u a random weaponpair, primary and secondary.

peemonkey
February 19, 2004, 5:54 pm
should be ingame. ill try it out, see how it is

peemonkey
February 19, 2004, 5:57 pm
...wait, the point being? what's it do really?

sativa
February 19, 2004, 6:35 pm
well it switches ur weapons, i like this cause you don't choose ur weapons but the computer does and so it lets u train with other weapons nice training program;)

HOBBES
February 19, 2004, 7:49 pm
Thanks, sativa! :)))))

Deleted User
February 19, 2004, 9:29 pm
HOBBES: How exactly does it work? It sounds like a hack or something to me, but I know it isn't, so I'm confused on how it works.

Sekushi
February 19, 2004, 11:00 pm
This will be the perfect program for m00, since he's been having a hard time deciding on what weapon to use. :D

HOBBES
February 20, 2004, 8:51 am
Yes, I go and tell him.

peemonkey
February 20, 2004, 5:36 pm
so wat, it chooses the guns, then you choose them ingame, or it straight friggin picks out the guns with your help at all?

HOBBES
February 20, 2004, 5:52 pm
Look what the topic says. Its pretty useless, but I wanted to add it here.

Drama
February 20, 2004, 7:53 pm
ask if microsoft would need your services

m00`
February 20, 2004, 8:14 pm
ok I used the program and randomised weapons and stuff, but they were all crap combinations :P

HOBBES
February 20, 2004, 8:26 pm
It works for me. I had a combination that had Deagles as primary and chainsaw for secondary, and then I went to some server and killed all. And I havent ever used deagles or chainsaw often. Im making it better when I learn to code more, its gonna be some kind of test that asks you some stuff, and tells you the best weaponpair. Remember, this is only the first version. Maybe there is gonna be a "Soldat weaponpair randomizer 2" if you all want it, and post much to this topic. Thank you. Thank you.

Undead209
February 21, 2004, 11:08 am
This can be useful for someone.
Good job keep up the programming!

Alamo
February 21, 2004, 11:14 am
Well... Maybe a nice idea, but imho you progged erm ... not so good. The pics are glitchy and stuff... But ok improve it. *d/l* will try it now :)

antiCamper
March 15, 2004, 3:38 pm
Its sucks...

b00stA
March 15, 2004, 6:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by antiCamper
Its sucks...

Hey, you could at least tell us WHY you think it sucks..

enigma
March 15, 2004, 7:58 pm
nice idea, i gotta hand it to you.
<i'll edit this part after i'll download it>

hey, who knows.. maybe michal will do a 'randomized weapons' IN game, when evrytime you die, it picks iidom weapons.. anyone feels like posting this in the right forum? :P

dadarkman
March 29, 2004, 3:40 pm
i dont get it...whats so handy about this program?

kevith
March 29, 2004, 3:56 pm
It forces you to use all of the weapons. I had made the suggestion before of it being part of Soldat itself (like what Enigma said). Hobbes just actually went out and did it. What ambition!

societies_punishment
March 30, 2004, 6:57 am
Hey that sounds like an interesting program to try! Can you set it up to pick between a certain group of guns as well? That would be cool because I would use my favorite guns.

Are you planning to make hotkeyed groups too like me personally I like to have a socom with my barret but for an automatic I like to use my knife you know what i mean.

vegkl
April 1, 2004, 1:56 pm
Totaly usless! Make more:)!

Snipedmyself
April 5, 2004, 9:43 pm
what a horrible, stupid, awesome program! keep up the good werk *thumz up

April 6, 2004, 3:28 pm
Looks like a winnar. Not sure what DNAgames cheat detector will think of it though...

Gaso
April 27, 2004, 10:19 am
Sounds weard but I gotta try first...

Zoolander
May 14, 2004, 12:34 am
I pick random weapons while playing anyway, would be fabulous to have while playing.

systemfeind
May 19, 2004, 10:24 am
suggestion: would be cool if u could enable/disable some weapons for randomizing, for example if u play on no barret servers the program shouldnt choose the barret (i know if u type a number which is disabled u will get the same weapon as last round)

G2KT
June 18, 2004, 4:48 am
I cant seem to figure out how to get this to work... i read the readme several times and its still not randomizeing my guns ingame.