( search forums )
New Way To Play
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Jon_901
February 20, 2004, 5:06 am
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

HEY
I am not posting this message to waste your time with useless crap.
I made a fun map; a grand addition to the lagrange map. ;cool [:-censored]
[URL] ;put in soldat/maps
But In Order to Truefully Enjoy It You Must Play It On Surivival Mode!
Then make it a zombie match by adding 15-20 zombies.
[URL] ;put in soldat/bots
press "/" to get the cmd to come up and type /addbot2 zombie but add it 15 times [:D]
You might as well add a couple zombie commandos, /addbot2 srg mac
/addbot2 billy
JOIN RED and enjoy.
I hope you find this fun, if not it didnt cost you anything and i like that cause im so poor, going to have to make 10 bucks last me this week. [:-censored]

,Jon

Josh1l6
February 20, 2004, 5:43 am
people are *more likely* to download if you give them some screenshots of the map/gameplay.

karmazonpl
February 20, 2004, 5:53 am
and post it in correct section ...

Jon_901
February 20, 2004, 6:09 am
Screenshots , wheres the fun in that? The Joy of Suprize is a beatiful thing.

Captain RibMan
February 20, 2004, 6:22 am
some of the parts in the map are kinda hard to get around

peemonkey
February 20, 2004, 7:04 am
screenshots are how we judge you.

uCkfaCE
February 20, 2004, 7:04 am
put a little more time into your next map...

Captain RibMan
February 20, 2004, 7:07 am
what about effort?

uCkfaCE
February 20, 2004, 7:11 am
well that too

karmazonpl
February 20, 2004, 7:16 am
the only cool thing is this hole when ur have to fly between those deadly spikes

Captain RibMan
February 20, 2004, 7:29 am
its too hard going down but easy going up

Yin_Starrunner
February 20, 2004, 8:28 pm
i wont dl w/out screenshots!

Jon_901
February 20, 2004, 8:54 pm
Sorry Yin_Starrunner, I can?t do that for you.
But here is what I will do.
I realize the demand for this map is great, so my public, I shall explain it with words. You begin parachuting down the blue night sky onto a not so familiar lagrange landscape. Out of the corner of eye you noticed some kind of tabletop* but this need not concern you, for you are only focused on killing the zombies that invaded your land of MegaMotraUltraMagnificLand. You decide to jump the natural barrier that seems to be constructed to block the zombies from your landing spot. Positioned under a tower seated on a ledge you proceed to pump rounds and rounds of buckshot into suffering zombies. Suddenly you are hit from the gun fire of what looks to be a zombie commando, you bitch out and retreat to what looks to be a underground passage. You can?t seem to find your way however and fall down a small hole constructed as an ancient trap system. You narrowly escape with your live but somehow manage to make it down safely. Following what believes to be a passage way you instantly notice the ground seems slick with the speed of the gods (Go Prone and Press Forward). Making Incredible Time You manage to make it to the other side of your MegaMotraUltraMagnificLand and in the meanwhile; grab some nades. You then use your jump jets to speed over to the tower ambushing the zombie commando with 3 grenades.
*Stand and wait on it to regenerate your health

,Jon