( search forums )
Map Editor Professional 1.1
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Meitzi
December 4, 2002, 7:32 pm
http://koti.mbnet.fi/meitzi/EditPro/

Finally you can export and import, use arrow keys, place your name easily to the map.. I don't even remember all.[;)]

And because screenshot is required in this forum here you got:
[IMAGE]Version 1.1 GIF 38.66 KB
[IMAGE]My view of it GIF 75.88 KB

pikkpoiss14
December 4, 2002, 9:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by Meitzi
http://koti.mbnet.fi/meitzi/EditPro/

Finally you can export and import, use arrow keys, place your name easily to the map.. I don't even remember all.[;)]

Yes, it's out now! You are the man :P

sauron_the_deceiver
December 4, 2002, 11:21 pm
WAHOO!
sorry.

Psyl3ntShad0w
December 5, 2002, 12:19 am
great prog :) thx again :)

Flanagan
December 5, 2002, 1:20 am
****, screw exams and university. Meitzi, you are a god. Did you ship any prefabs with it, (currently dling)

Psyl3ntShad0w
December 5, 2002, 2:13 am
yea :) prefabs are teh coooolest~ they're present in my newest unreleased map, ctf_MINIgrave, it will be released soon tho :) its for the Mini ctf league map pack.

Daz
December 5, 2002, 5:37 am
Psylent, you know that error you got "System Error &H8007007E"

how exactly did you fix it? I got it once then it stopped now its doing it again.

sauron_the_deceiver
December 5, 2002, 4:35 pm
this program is sooooooo good. i am really into map making now. shame there isnt a mode to view it normally or a button to compile it. ah well i shouldnt complain - i didnt make it!

pikkpoiss14
December 5, 2002, 8:44 pm
In 1.0 ver, there was zooming buttons arrow up and down, but now they don't zoom :(. Can't you make the + and - to zooming keys. It's very anyoing to move your mouse back to the zoom bar!

ArcWolf
December 6, 2002, 12:09 am
The Center Scroll button on your mouse zooms in and out. ... If you have a center scroll button that is :) I do, so I never used the arrow keys to zoom. But I use them now! Big thanks with the way the arrow keys are set up now... Man it helps allot!!!

Edge
December 6, 2002, 12:19 am
Damn. . . I'm still getting a Comdlg32.ocx error....

Fred Dj Master
December 6, 2002, 1:36 am
dude, this program just rocks
I made an excellent map in one day!
hehe
I will release it when I finish the waypoints

Meitzi
December 6, 2002, 12:15 pm
daz: Try put comdlg32.ocx to c:\windows\system32
and please tell does it help. Sorry but doesn't have any Windows 9x/Me here.

pikkpoiss14: arrow keys are used now otherwhere put i will add + and - keys.

pikkpoiss14
December 6, 2002, 4:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by ArcWolf
The Center Scroll button on your mouse zooms in and out. ... If you have a center scroll button that is :) I do, so I never used the arrow keys to zoom. But I use them now! Big thanks with the way the arrow keys are set up now... Man it helps allot!!!

Oops, haven't notice that mouse scroll thing LOL. Thx for advice man, now i am zooming like a crazy man!!!!

Daz
December 6, 2002, 6:35 pm
Meitzi: it wasnt that. i deleted editpro then search the registry for it and deleted some entries then unzipped editpro again and now it works [:)]

Edge
December 6, 2002, 9:57 pm
I did it! Im a genius! My EditPro works now! I did. . . . something in my Windows\System, I think. . . and it iddnt work before but now it does! I fixed it. Yay =)

cooz
December 7, 2002, 5:12 pm
Your program is f****** sweet[:D]

Cooz.

Twisted
December 9, 2002, 11:29 am
Has anyone got a solution for the "System Error &H8007007E" because the first time i opened it it worked then i closed and opened again and i got the error and it has not run since.

yourself
December 9, 2002, 1:14 pm
i have the same problem, and putting the *ocx files into system 32 didn't do nothing

Rixus
December 11, 2002, 10:45 am
Man I love this Prog. Very Nicely Done!!