( search forums )
The most irritating thing in soldat?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
mr.t
February 21, 2004, 3:32 pm
just wondering instead of seeing what everybody wants how about seeing what everybody doesnt want. then maybe some useful changes can be made to the next edition of soldat

SuperKill
February 21, 2004, 5:44 pm
when people talk sh!t and you cant ignore them

Deleted User
February 21, 2004, 5:51 pm
...Good example is mr. t himself. Today on llama's server he talked [:-censored] and got kicked. :P

n00bface
February 21, 2004, 5:52 pm
Heh, I just saw the poster of the topic, and I was gonna say:

if you're the Mr. T in-game, you're certainly one of the most irritating things in Soldat :]

HOBBES
February 21, 2004, 6:12 pm
The MOST irritating thing in Soldat is this:
I join some weird server were everybody talks and chat. Then when I try to play soldat by killing my enemies, they ban me.
That is, and it will allways, be the most irritant thin in Soldat. This is my point of a wiew. Have you been common with this situation

Icarius
February 21, 2004, 7:55 pm
The barret. Now watch this topic fall into hell...

Souza
February 21, 2004, 8:05 pm
wrong map version..
barret is cool (giving wood to the fire :D)

jerka
February 21, 2004, 9:00 pm
i think the most irritating thing in soldat is ppl kicking you for being to good. or calling you cheater. or using barret (there shall be FLAMES!!!)

After.Math
February 21, 2004, 9:23 pm
the most irratating thing...noobs! who try to speak like: 1337, 0wnz0r. and crap. or they try to say they the best.

?
February 21, 2004, 9:40 pm
don't make fun of my zors liek dratzors oopszors wootzors nooozors, THEY ROCKZORS!!

mr.t
February 21, 2004, 11:03 pm
yeh thanks for the real feedback. I wasnt being irritating but the [:-censored]ing server man was a [:-censored] and kept on kicking loadsa people. I talked no more bull[:-censored] then he did himself. I dont personally mind talkers so long as what they say is valid or amusing as it add sto the game environment but some [:-censored]s like most of the minigun masters clan are just nerds who need to get a life

After.Math
February 21, 2004, 11:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?
don't make fun of my zors liek dratzors oopszors wootzors nooozors, THEY ROCKZORS!!

I meant noobs sayin it. Im 1337Z0R s0 i d3h sex0rz

mr.t
February 22, 2004, 10:06 am
i do agree that randomn bannings are a bad thing. It sucks ass but if it happens i just go onto another server. What about the game itself rather than the people playing it like the weapons and the game engine or levels that people dont like, what about that?
What do you wanna see removed from the game when the next version is released?

FroG-BoY
February 22, 2004, 10:16 am
If you're the Mr. T I pwned in a duel, its you that is the most irritating thing in Soldat. Yes, I am the 'Akai fag'.

Other than that, it's [UJ], and the barret.

Deleted User
February 22, 2004, 11:55 am
quote:Originally posted by mr.t
yeh thanks for the real feedback. I wasnt being irritating but the [:-censored]ing server man was a [:-censored] and kept on kicking loadsa people. I talked no more bull[:-censored] then he did himself. I dont personally mind talkers so long as what they say is valid or amusing as it add sto the game environment but some [:-censored]s like most of the minigun masters clan are just nerds who need to get a life

1. I only kicked people who talked bullshít. (Like you.)

2. Oh yes you did. :P

3. Rofl.

mr.t
February 22, 2004, 12:06 pm
thats real sad. You guys were all up in yourselfs. you guys were all : yeah we own, eh we rule, yeh lets have a minigun masters v everyone game coz we are the gods.

Take your head out of your [:-censored]in ass man.
i played like everyone else and then when you say man you suck or im gunna knife you and i say no im gunna kick your ass and you kick me?

[:-censored]!

palloco
February 22, 2004, 12:26 pm
Harr? What is happening here.
mr.t u are stupid. Are you gonna tell me again that Villekallio was talking bull[:-censored]? Then you are megastupid. Minigun masters is not a clan. It is a community for people who only wanna have fun. Who was talking BS? We have just to look your posts and to see if you are able to amke someone say that ville is irritating.

stupid
February 22, 2004, 12:30 pm
I am mr t, but as I am stupid I am posting bull[:-censored] in the game improvements forum instead of Bash pit. Please someone move this thread.

SuperKill
February 22, 2004, 1:08 pm
mr.t leave it alone, theyr all bunch of n00bs thinking theyr something special

Deleted User
February 22, 2004, 2:26 pm
Rofl we were on the blue team because of fun. Not because we think that we are somehow "godlike". And SuperKill n00b is just the right word. :P And i dont think i am anything special. And i am not even sure i were the one who kicked you mr. t.

mr.t
February 22, 2004, 3:40 pm
can we just drop this?
this isnt the wrong place to post its in game suggestions.
anyway...
anything valid from anyone apart from "mr.t is a poo" e.t.c
stupid you are stupid. thanks to hobbes for some interseting feedback
Frog-boy is a good example...
quote: "if your the mr.t that i owned in a duel.."
i dont like people who constantly talk about how great they are

Hova
February 22, 2004, 5:35 pm
I can say how sucky I am ;D

SuperKill
February 22, 2004, 5:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill
mr.t leave it alone, theyr all bunch of n00bs thinking theyr something special

btw i didnt ment palloco

Deleted User
February 22, 2004, 7:44 pm
But i dont think i am anything special neither.

FroG-BoY
February 23, 2004, 7:08 am
quote:Originally posted by mr.t
Frog-boy is a good example...
quote: "if your the mr.t that i owned in a duel.."
i dont like people who constantly talk about how great they are

Are you sure? I still have the demos... and I was winning before you pulled out that barret...

EDIT: And I still won! Waa haa haa, take that, nade spam spawn killer.

EDIT2: I particularly enjoyed this:
04-02-23 18:29:50 [Mr. T] im doing it just like you akai faggots sai d
04-02-23 18:30:18 [Mr. T] ahahah
[Mr. T suicides]
04-02-23 18:30:22 [Akai|FrogboY] when did i do that?

And if need be, I'll duel you again... not to mention that Mr. T thinks so highly of himself...

m00`
February 23, 2004, 7:56 am
mr.t u brag as much as anybody here :P

KiwiStalk
February 23, 2004, 8:08 am
The most irratating thing for me is the lack of newbie embrace and otherwise support. If I wasn't an action ever since I could touch a computer, I have a feeling I'd get banned left and right. You people can be ferocious in your bannings. Let some people have a chance and enjoy the game they spend time to download or otherwise register! Is it really so hard!? People can suck and still enjoy the game for the Pete of sake! [B)]

Josh1l6
February 23, 2004, 8:21 am
Everyone starts off as a newbie. Even Michal, he had to start learning programming sometime. People can be born geniuses, but no one is born with knowledge. The drift I get is that it's not newbies who are hated but immature people, even immature vets. But hey, I'm a newbie too :P

KiwiStalk
February 23, 2004, 8:45 am
Yeah. I am very much a newb, although a half-decent newb at deathmatch, and it makes me mad when I get banned for, essentailly, learning.

Outcast
February 23, 2004, 11:34 am
haaaa mr. t got pwneeeed

FroG-BoY
February 23, 2004, 12:13 pm
You better believe it...

wert21
February 23, 2004, 2:59 pm
Spawn killers are teh most irritating thing;
who calls you n00b when are using ak;
campers;
people that has no skills and can't join a clan, so they create a new and useless clan.

LoGaN20216
February 23, 2004, 3:52 pm
Your right Icarius, the berret is very annoying (wheres aerial, lolz)