( search forums )
A realistic add to soldat
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
HOBBES
February 21, 2004, 5:59 pm
You now when you shoot from a cliff or when you just shoot down from a polygon, usually sometimes when you crouch and shoot you accidently shoot to the ground where you stand. Then like in real life, when the guns pipe hit the ground, when you shoot, it blows up. It could take something like 1/4 of your hp.

mr.t
February 22, 2004, 10:20 am
yeh it sounds good.
I would like to see some more realistic aditions to soldat .
the game is great because of its simplicity but some nice realism cud make it also a very strategic game.
Meaning there wud be more ways to show your skill than just being the first to pull the trigger

Michal Marcinkowski
February 22, 2004, 2:53 pm
Does it blow up? I never shot a gun in the ground...

Drama
February 22, 2004, 3:16 pm
Do we really need this ? *smells spam*

HOBBES
February 22, 2004, 4:48 pm
Yes, the pipe blows up. Perhaps it shouldnt make you lose hp, maby it could make the weapon useless.

MisterX
February 22, 2004, 4:51 pm
I never stick my gun in the ground and try to shoot in Soldat, and if I would, it would be just useless... as well as this idea i think :/

HOBBES
February 22, 2004, 5:52 pm
I dont stick it into ground either, but it would be fun when some sniper tries to shoot me, and then his pipe sticks to the ground, and then he tries to reach his ussocom but then his allready dead. If you know what I mean

Josh1l6
February 22, 2004, 7:23 pm
Maybe it just blows the guy back and makes a little graphic effect so you know. People would be irritated if they actually had to lose health for it.

Hitman
February 22, 2004, 7:30 pm
Me no likes idea.

KiwiStalk
February 23, 2004, 8:13 am
I like the idea of it shooting your character in the opposite direction of the gun, with a neat graphical effect. But health loss... I'm not diggin that.