( search forums )
Knife + other bugs + improving few things
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Hercule Poirot
February 22, 2004, 9:05 am
im not sure if this has been said before but it goes like this lets say you choose gun like ak74 and sec gun knife ak74 is fully loaded 40 ammos you change to knife enemy comes you throw knife on it and quick change to ak74 but then you see that your gun clip is empty 0 bullets and it dosen't reload it's jammed so you have to press e or r to reload this is starting to get really annoying i have get this bug on almost every gun always it's empty clip even it was full before you throwed knife i don't say that i get this on everytime i throw knife but i get many times playing

other thing that makes me mad is warping and now i mean for example in clanwars guy who host 0ping is warping like hell if you shoot him its not fair when he craps flag and you shoot him ak74 he warps like maniac to own base over 5 times faster than running to it :(

and about the maps i have seen ppl using bug throwing nades thru polygons flying with minigun base to base on b2b blasting ppl top of roof in b2b and others polygons bug example b2b you get red flag run on up enemy shooting behind then you decide to go down on middle but oooooopppppppssss you start frigging jumping on that polygon what is middle and dont get down then you're killed i know this happend to me like 5 times already i say that michal should make that middle hole bigger or shape polygons that they dont start pushing you off when you're trying to get down and theres this one nasty bug in voland too lets say both team has opposite flags and they are in each team respawn place you are in blue team you attack up middle down now you're in red flag respawn place you see own blue flag alone with m79 you jump and press right and voilá you get stuck in polygon then enemy kills you easily i have seen many ppl getting stuck & killed after that and after that they are yelling "f**king polygon bug why dont they fix those" yep there are bugs in dm/inf maps too but not that big

and what comes to map maker i think we need new version in map maker area are many good topics that michal should look and add them to map maker he has now time becouse theres no new beta version yet :/