( search forums )
I don't want to change teams!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
MisterX
February 23, 2004, 1:45 am
Sometimes, when I'm on a server and my team is the only team who captures flags, I think of changing team, because it's uneven. But because I'm too lazy to calculate with the stats how many players are in wich team, I just click on "Change Team". But then I see that the teams are even, so there would be no need to change. So I, when I'm in Blue Team, click on "Blue". Then I respawn in the same team, and all my points are gone..
So, what should be add:
1. If you click on the team you are already in, nothing happens
or
2. There should be a button "Cancel", in the "Change Team" menu.

And another, to me, really important feature:
In the stats the number of players in each team should be shown. I hate to count myself to know if the teams are even, especially on servers with up to 20 players..

Sekushi
February 23, 2004, 1:56 am
Yes, please, I hate losing my stats because the teams are even, and I tried to change. But, in 1.1.5, there used to be a spot in the middle of the two teams in the "Change Teams" applet, that would let you go back without losing your points. I sometimes got it, I sometimes didn't. I don't know if it's in 1.2 or not. But having a sure-fire "Cancel" button would solve this.

SERIAL KILLeR
February 23, 2004, 2:03 am
quote:Originally posted by MisterX
And another, to me, really important feature:
In the stats the number of players in each team should be shown. I hate to count myself to know if the teams are even, especially on servers with up to 20 players..
Uhmm... thats already a feature.

And a cancel in the changing teams menu is necesary.

palloco
February 23, 2004, 9:04 am
"And a cancel in the changing teams menu is necesary."

That is so true. Sometimes I have to leave server because when I wass gonna change team to even teams, 2 guys joined and could do nothing but leave the game... and then it was full again :(