( search forums )
BLOB MONSTER and railgun
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
roxorcist
February 23, 2004, 3:28 am
I have a cool suggestion for soldat.. I think that in some of the maps there should this huge blob monster with 37 eyes that spews gaseous acid bombs at your player, and when you shoot it, it explodes and all the fragments turn into smaller monsters, and you have to hunt them all down while killing all the other players at the same time. This would create one heck of a fast paced game! Maybe they could add a railgun into the game that can shoot through ground and stuff, but if you used it, you would glow really bright and move really slow so you didnt have that much of an advantage. Yeah, I like this idea... maybe the monster could be polka dotted and have tentacles that speared your player if it got too close. Yes, 'tis good I think.

------------------------------------------------------------------
-Michal you must implement this into the game!

moysturfurmer
February 23, 2004, 3:40 am
HOW ABOWT DINOSARZ!!!1
But seriously, no. Just no.

Sekushi
February 23, 2004, 4:08 am
WTF ARE YOU LIKE 7?!

"letZ pUt in A Bl0B BecAuSe iT has NotHiNg oF dIrEct CoRrOLAtioN tO sOldAT!1!1"

A blob. Wtf are you smoking?

Captain RibMan
February 23, 2004, 4:56 am
duh, which button do i press boss?

Josh1l6
February 23, 2004, 5:34 am
(S)he's obviously trying to be funny. Har har.

Captain RibMan
February 23, 2004, 5:39 am
har har me heartys, swab the deck ye old scallywag

uCkfaCE
February 23, 2004, 6:48 am
lol, I must say that is the worst and funniest suggestion I have ever seen.

Toni_Cicerelli
February 24, 2004, 1:13 am
Now I like to think out of the "Soldat" box now and then but what were you smoking when you came up with this BRILLIANT idea. You?re a goddamn genius.

kkazican
February 24, 2004, 1:17 am
[sarcasm] Maybe soldat should get a nuclear bomb as a weapon! You only get one shot and it kills every player in the arena. It also contaminates all the polygons in the arena so they are like lava. It take about 15 seconds to launch and takes about 2 minutes to reload. It also makes you run super slow but with the super nuclear energy you have unlimited jets.[/sarcasm]

Wow that is just wrong man.

Sekushi
February 24, 2004, 1:31 am
That'd be the newest n00b weapon. And it would be banned in every server except the "COME HERE WE GOT NUKEZ" server.

karmazonpl
February 24, 2004, 1:35 am
I think it's one of old users using new account :P

Josh1l6
February 24, 2004, 1:53 am
I'm seriously planning to make such a weapon when Soldat has a weapons editor. But wouldn't everyone? Perhaps it'll just be some über-grenade with a long timer so everyone can run away. But I want it to simulate the mushroom cloud, supersonic blast, and flash effect. Hopefully if the editor is powerful enough.

Toni_Cicerelli
February 24, 2004, 3:00 am
And... the nuke... it will... distroy all the little plants and trees and things... ya and we can use our secondary salt weapon so nothing will ever grow on that server agane. Tra la la la la hehe *Twitch*

roxorcist
February 24, 2004, 3:21 am
Nukes could cause mutations.... new ideas.... oh wait, if everything in the map is dead, I guess mutations would be pointless, unless you had like a super radioactive zombie mode. Oh, and Sekushi, Im not 7, this whole idea was a joke made to make light of some of the suggestions that other... "abstract minded" players have had...

Shade
February 24, 2004, 5:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by kkazican
[sarcasm] Maybe soldat should get a nuclear bomb as a weapon! You only get one shot and it kills every player in the arena. It also contaminates all the polygons in the arena so they are like lava. It take about 15 seconds to launch and takes about 2 minutes to reload. It also makes you run super slow but with the super nuclear energy you have unlimited jets.[/sarcasm]

Wow that is just wrong man.

[Sarcasm] Uhm, just a question...
If the nuke kills absolutely everything why would you like to reload, I mean, unless you are covered by a 1m. thick lead armor from head to toes you don't really stand a chance.
The other point: Even if you survived the nuke with the lead armor, how would you reload if covered by a 1m thick lead armor from head to toes?[Sarcasm]