( search forums )
PAINKILLER!!!!!!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Spitzfiya
February 24, 2004, 6:21 am
http://www.painkillergame.com/banner_visitsite.php

OMG this game is awsome....The physics are beyond anything ive ever seen. Everything I wanted to do was possibly...I can blow up things and cause a cascade of effects! its awsome to play around with the physics in this game!

To bad the havok physics werent better used on something more errr moderen day :( I dont enjoy killing zombies and other gay crawling stuff from who knows were (hell or something??). Id rather slaughter things that dont moan. But hey its awsome none the less!

Man Halflife 2 is going to be awsome so much junk laying around to shoot!!! Half-Life 2 is also using Havok physics :) so expect HL2 to behave somewhat like painkiller but better!!

Guil
February 24, 2004, 8:44 pm
I tryed it and personaly, I don'T like it. The only fps than I think it would be cool is Doom3 'cause the alpha is very nice and half-life 2 alpha su**'S all the way.

My 2 cents

Spitzfiya
February 24, 2004, 11:29 pm
Doom 3 wont be as crazy as HL2 man. Go watch the Gamespy Half-Life 2 preview videos and then come back and tell me if you changed your mind (You will anyways).
Oh yeah HL2 dosent have an alpha version....

That source code bullsh1t is gay...who would ever want an un-polished Version of HL2? hell who would want the [:-censored]ing code, what would you do with it?? probly some faggot programmer who has no life, would be excited over a source code leak....

Guil
February 25, 2004, 2:02 am
I saw the gamespy preview and I'm not really impress. Yeah the interaction is great but the gfx is not so great, looking like an old gfx engine to me. For the leaked version, I saw it on an another CPU and I'll never install HL2 'cause I don't like the gameplay. There is 2 clans, ppl who like doom style and the others who prefer ut2k4, hl2. I'm in the doom clan 'cause I like quality games with innovations (I'm not talking about Q3). :P

Nyway, if you have fun with this kind of game, it's your prob. lol ;-)

EDIT: Oh yeah, the good point is than Soldat rox. :)