( search forums )
How can I avoid this?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
doffencom
February 25, 2004, 7:33 am
Download Attachment: [IMAGE] screenshot136.jpg28.83 KB

Thats my modded chainsaw.. I got a bit wrong.. How can I avoid it?
You know! He will burn his hands off! =P

Josh1l6
February 25, 2004, 8:07 am
You perv.[:o)]

doffencom
February 25, 2004, 8:59 am
He's supposed ot hold the HANDLE of the lightsaber.. Not the stinkin laser ray thingy

Meandor
February 25, 2004, 1:49 pm
Unless you edit the animation files ( though i'm not sure if they're enabled as said in list olf changes or what in this version ) you can't do that.
If you want to give a try with animations - http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=5099&whichpage=1

Deleted User
February 25, 2004, 5:14 pm
Animations (POAs) are enabled, but objects (POs) are not. Saying this, if you restore your animations, do NOT select the POs to restore, or you will not be able to play online.

Also, the chainsaw animation is the same as a gun holding anim, so unless you want your guy to carry his guns like a sabre, don't do it.

peemonkey
February 25, 2004, 6:39 pm
just use MY lighsaber! it owns! no need to edit no poa's

doffencom
February 25, 2004, 8:43 pm
But I want a dual blade one =((((((

peemonkey
February 25, 2004, 10:23 pm
well then oyu are gonna have ta change some poa's to make him swing it around. im actually not even sure if it can be done or not, cuase the weapon comes off the guy at the end, not the middle

Deleted User
February 25, 2004, 10:32 pm
If you want to make it duel blade, you'll have to draw it so it looks like its on a side. Then the blades wont be as long (because of the angle), and you should be able to do it.

Maybe I'll have a go at it later.

Niff
February 27, 2004, 10:51 pm
I'm making a beretta mod, after massively failing trying to make a nodachi. It looked like a stick >_<