( search forums )
Mp3 Shuffle
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
jkulbashian
February 25, 2004, 4:59 pm
Make it so you can play the mp3s randomly and not in the same order everytime.

Hova
February 25, 2004, 5:44 pm
The point is having random songs. Make a huge list, and have random songs picked rom that. I don't think this is a bad idea really.

Slamex
February 25, 2004, 6:02 pm
Its the way I though it would be. I think the "playlist editor" is kinda lame the way it is. Takes a while to set a list and you sometimes remove tracks by error.

Hitman
February 25, 2004, 6:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by Liber_Lupus
Whats the point of that?
Idiot!

Alamo
February 25, 2004, 7:22 pm
I like the idea of a random option, would not be hard to implement either i think.
I would like the possiblity to add shortcuts to you mp3 tracks. right now you have to put the whole track into it. If i wanted all my music in Soldat, the Soldat Folder would grow by 12 Gigs... With shortcuts that would be... cool eh? :)

Sekushi
February 25, 2004, 10:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by Liber_Lupus
Whats the point of that?

Hello, to shuffle a playlist?

This can be solved using simple winamp 2.80. It's small, takes few resources, and can be manipulated [changed] easier.

Thegreatnick
February 26, 2004, 7:27 pm

quote:
Hello, to shuffle a playlist?
This can be solved using simple winamp 2.80. It's small, takes few resources, and can be manipulated [changed] easier.

If it's that easy, i can't see why it's not been implemented yet

achan1989
February 26, 2004, 8:09 pm
all you have to do is have the game automatically assign a random number onto the start of the filenames. that way it will be arranged into a different order every time. simple!

Triple T
February 27, 2004, 6:45 pm
but
if you join/start another game, the first mp3 in the list plays again. and then the others, of course. thats right what i hate.