Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Generic
February 27, 2004, 6:26 am
anyone know of any free games that arnt all [:-censored]ed up because of

-Eeryone speaks korean
-The creator [:-censored]ed it up so bad that it lost its fun
-It floods your computer with spyware

I can't find anything to play.

if you know of any games please present a link.

-Juice

FroG-BoY
February 27, 2004, 8:52 am
Sol... oh right, I see. Theres still the old versions, right Juice?

In conclusion, the only good free games you'll find are [:-censored]ed up, and everyone speaks korean.

Josh1l6
February 27, 2004, 9:01 am
www.soldat.pl

SuperKill
February 27, 2004, 10:54 am
is that why you still didnt quit frogboy ?

FroG-BoY
February 27, 2004, 10:57 am
Are you inferring that I am a [:-censored]ed up korean, Superkill?

Meandor
February 27, 2004, 12:14 pm
http://gunbound.net

It's korean but it's all written in english, and i very rarely see people speaking korean. Just a lot of spanish-speaking dumbasses that keep using caps and saying JAJAJAJA every 3 seconds.

-
In some matches you may be with dumbasses/noobs that make you lose ( it's only a team game, unless you do 1v1 )
You have to learn to play yourself because the guide on the site is [:-censored]

+
It's free.
Incorporated messaging system, very stable servers provided, constant updates, can be played even on a slow modem with the same results as those of a fast one ( turn based ).
Avatars increase your power, but you don't need cash charge to buy them, you can also gain them by earning gp in the game by winning and getting good shots. Also, there are servers where avatars don't do anything ( so people who use cash charge aren't too advantaged )

If you want to add me to your in game buddy my name there is Meandor

Tha Doggfather
February 27, 2004, 1:06 pm
spanish and italian people really hate each other dont they? i guess its the same with the dutch and belgians.

Deleted User
February 27, 2004, 3:17 pm
I think its more annoying on gunbound when everyone speaks "Singaporean english" that includes strange words like: Lah, lamor (no it doesnt have anything to do with lame) and other [:-censored].

M
February 27, 2004, 3:37 pm
Try my games. They are all freewares. Go to my web site.

CbbLe
February 27, 2004, 5:01 pm
search for "Crimsonland"...very amusing

Weed
February 27, 2004, 6:01 pm
get out of the basement and play some sport.

n00bface
February 27, 2004, 7:30 pm
brusselsians <3 dutch, doggfather...

Generic
February 27, 2004, 11:24 pm
yea i was the one who presented that game to the forums lol. I quit gunbound after they started cracking down on the jem suicide stuff lol.