( search forums )
DM-Me Rock You Snow [UPDATED]
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Holden
February 29, 2004, 1:15 pm
UPDATE: I'll be using the forum upload TEMPORARILY. I will fix a server tomorrow, I do not want to be wasting bandwidth with my sucky maps. =). Also, check out the other thread: DM - Island Hoppers Reload for my newest map.

Yeah, I am trying to refine a) my shadeskills and b) my ability to make maps other than jungle. This map isn't that good, but you can d/l to see for yourselves. It is botted and ready, don't know how good the bots are though. This is my eight map. Provided is also a .zip with all my eight maps. Comments and constructive criticism is appreciated. As with all my maps, this one is also pretty minimalistic, doesn't have that much scenery etc. etc. Plus that it sucks, but that I am already aware of! [;)]

Pic:
[IMAGE]

Map:
[URL]

All maps-zip:
[URL]

Hope you enjoy! *getting back to work on Island Hoppers 2*.[:D]

Tw3aK
February 29, 2004, 2:36 pm
Hmm... I think u should add some extra scenery and some more polys on the center of the map... Or at the lower left corner.... You'll think of somethin ;)
Nice map anyway... :)

N1nj@
February 29, 2004, 3:08 pm
picture doesnt work.

Rambo_6
February 29, 2004, 4:15 pm
Stupid angelfire...

Lol, I'd just get a .TK adress if i were you.

Eagle1
February 29, 2004, 4:54 pm
Just take your screeny and then save it as a JPEG and the attach file and find it and just use that as a picture not some gay angelfire crap or geocities too many errors and you have to be logged in and crap so just attach the file like that so that all of us dont have to d/l it without knowing what it is or looks like

Holden
February 29, 2004, 5:05 pm
Damn it, I'll try and fix this as soon as possible. I'm getting right on it.

N1nj@
February 29, 2004, 5:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6
Stupid angelfire...

Lol, I'd just get a .TK adress if i were you.

Do you even know what is a .tk address?

it is just a free domain service, it doesn't give you webspace for hosting.

Eagle1
February 29, 2004, 5:26 pm
Yeah, get that fixed becasue all it is, is angelfire error error error...