( search forums )
I'm not like them, but I can pretend....
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
peemonkey
March 1, 2004, 1:47 am
Wow. you actually went in thie thread? it's a possible "i quit" thread. im definatly not playing as much as i have been. I'll play when im not on the phone, or in the backroom doin fun stuff. So don't bitch about "another one...he'll come back", cause im not leaving. just playing when i'm really, really bored. adios, posiblos

CardBoardWarrior
March 1, 2004, 1:48 am
"Haha GTFO peemonkey!"

TIR_Blade
March 1, 2004, 3:00 am
he'll be bak, lol i hadta

BMF
March 1, 2004, 4:54 am
you wont be missed

gi.joe
March 1, 2004, 5:29 am
and you needed to tell us this because...........................

peemonkey
March 1, 2004, 5:44 am
because every time i go onliny, im bombarded by IM's from a whole bunch of kids i've never met and dont give 2 shi7's about. I also find the game much more boring then what ive been doin the past couple days. i've grown up. im over it

BMF
March 2, 2004, 1:00 am
and you needed to tell us this because....................

Captain RibMan
March 2, 2004, 3:47 am
so he knows how many people care

peemonkey
March 2, 2004, 4:14 am
BMF: nice save there. (need to needed)
anyway, im only here cause im waiting fer my person to get online... thanks BMF. I realise this damn game ate my brain. I only hope everyone grows out of it when their time comes too...

gi.joe
March 2, 2004, 4:44 am
^what BMF said

:P

BMF
March 2, 2004, 6:32 pm
This is why i advise against good-bye threads - they turn to [:-censored].

Either way, good job making a fool of yourself for the last time, peemonkey. Now be gone.

Aquarius
March 2, 2004, 6:57 pm
Of course you don't quit. I don't know anyone who would be able to quit permanently.

?
March 2, 2004, 9:06 pm
mine goodbye thread was funny =D

BMF
March 2, 2004, 9:42 pm
i can quit anytime, i just dont want to

Aquarius
March 2, 2004, 10:16 pm
"i can quit anytime, i just dont want to"

Every true soldaholic said it at least once... [;)]

Josh1l6
March 3, 2004, 12:49 am
quote:Originally posted by BMF
i can quit anytime, i just dont want to

That's reminiscent of something people say when they are trying to quit smoking....

mr_bob
March 3, 2004, 1:03 am
well for the most part i have quit soldat i only play soldat like once in a blue moon so dont say no one cant quit say most people cant quit

peemonkey
March 3, 2004, 1:11 am
it's because most people here cant get a girl

BMF
March 3, 2004, 2:04 am
quote:well for the most part i have quit soldat i only play soldat like once in a blue moon so dont say no one cant quit say most people cant quit

Haha, mr. bob is such a dumbass.

"Hey, i quit soldat, so speak for yourself. I browse the Soldat forums, and I play Soldat, but i already quit Soldat!"

jesus christ, get a clue. Definition of quitting is to stop performing that activity. Or am i missing something?

peemonkey, i'm sure you get alot of pussy on your dong-dong. You just come up to a girl and say: "Hello, my name is Jesus's Vagina. Let me tell you a little about myself. I have over 800 posts on an obscure gaming forum, and an obsession with a game of Soldat. You wanna do the do?"

Please do us all a favor, and stick you head into a jet engine. Or better yet, leave, like you said you would. Mr. ladies man rofl

you people crack me up

Aquarius
March 3, 2004, 2:13 am
ROTFLMAO

BMF, it was one of the funniest posts I ever read on the Forum.

Marbire
March 3, 2004, 4:41 am
Grow OUT of Soldat?

Nah........ when I go to college I'll host a dedicated server on my T1 connection.......muahaha

gi.joe
March 3, 2004, 5:19 am
lol w00t BMF hollah bak

peemonkey
March 3, 2004, 5:22 am
stepped in to say ribbit

AerialAssault
March 4, 2004, 11:35 pm
they always come back....

BMF
March 5, 2004, 12:06 am
i hope this one doesnt