Marbire
March 1, 2004, 6:14 am
No.

FroG-BoY
March 1, 2004, 6:28 am
Humble, ga.joe, or Mumble?

Social Poison
March 1, 2004, 7:21 am
Well. I'm glad to see the forum has continued to be the wealth of intelligent posting I knew it to be.

It's impossible for an inatimate object to be "gay". It cannot have a gender, and can therefor not go out and try to [:-censored] similar objects of the same gender.

Now assuming you meant stupid or something along those lines, you're still wrong. Just because you're only 11 and can't appreciate good poetry, does not mean that it's stupid or a waste of time. Don't worry though... you're bound to grow up a bit and get a feel for it... perhaps you'll even like it. Or write it.

Captain RibMan
March 1, 2004, 7:27 am
poetry is like books, and i hate both

palloco
March 1, 2004, 8:16 am
quote:Originally posted by Social Poison
Well. I'm glad to see the forum has continued to be the wealth of intelligent posting I knew it to be.

It's impossible for an inatimate object to be "gay". It cannot have a gender, and can therefor not go out and try to [:-censored] similar objects of the same gender.

Now assuming you meant stupid or something along those lines, you're still wrong. Just because you're only 11 and can't appreciate good poetry, does not mean that it's stupid or a waste of time. Don't worry though... you're bound to grow up a bit and get a feel for it... perhaps you'll even like it. Or write it.

Exactly, but is lovably hearing them

Poetry is like sex, it is better when it is free

Dark_Noddy
March 1, 2004, 9:57 am
"Poetry is like sex, it is better when it is free"
Indeed !!

Poetry is NOT gay ! petry pawnz ! ^^

Weed
March 1, 2004, 1:21 pm
I cant believe ppl hate reading, and call poetry "gay"... poor ppl i tell myself, coz i guess their lives were so unnessecary that they couldnt even learn what Culture is.
even tho most of the ppl that say that crap are 1 of those 3:
-aged 9-14: too childish to understand something else from PC games and DBZ
-aged 15-18: future ignorants of the nation.
-aged 19-30: ignorants of the nation

but i take it that Gi Joe (his nick says it all, lil kids action figure...) is just pissed off coz he is learning "poetry" in his school in his lil place in the middle of nowhere (new zealand)

Social Poison
March 1, 2004, 7:00 pm
lol Weed.

Spitzfiya
March 1, 2004, 8:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed
I cant believe ppl hate reading, and call poetry "gay"... poor ppl i tell myself, coz i guess their lives were so unnessecary that they couldnt even learn what Culture is.
even tho most of the ppl that say that crap are 1 of those 3:
-aged 9-14: too childish to understand something else from PC games and DBZ
-aged 15-18: future ignorants of the nation.
-aged 19-30: ignorants of the nation

but i take it that Gi Joe (his nick says it all, lil kids action figure...) is just pissed off coz he is learning "poetry" in his school in his lil place in the middle of nowhere (new zealand)

coz even tho i think like lil ppl like u should stop posting.

n00bface
March 1, 2004, 9:23 pm
wooo gi.joe for future prez of da U.S.!!11

Deleted User
March 1, 2004, 10:11 pm
I dislike old poetry about fair maidens and horses, but I like modern day poems. I find it hard to relate with something that happened 300 years ago.

gi.joe
March 1, 2004, 10:46 pm
lol SP, no i am NOT 11... i am simply stating my own opinin on trhe subject and asking you pple for yours...

yes i do believe poetry is very gay... mainly because we have had to study it in skl and stuff and it has been quite if not the most boring subject....

next time... think about where the other person is comming from before fully dissing them...
thanx

SiB Danne
March 1, 2004, 11:26 pm
poetry can be found in alot of places, even in metal lyrics, just ask Rob Halford. He's gay too!

Chakra
March 1, 2004, 11:42 pm
Happy is the man and happy he alone,
he who can call today his own,
he who secure within can say,
"Camp it up you tosser, we're all going gay!"

that fuking sniper
March 2, 2004, 12:37 am
If poetry likes to mate with others of its sex, then yes, its gay.
If poetry only mates with its oposite sex, it is not gay.
If you took the time to make this thread before actually catching poetry having sex with a partner and checking each between the legs, then you dont deserve a reply.

BMF
March 2, 2004, 12:59 am
Poetry and cheap cigarretes are two things that keep me alive

BManx2000
March 2, 2004, 1:40 am
That's what you think until you die from cigarettes.

BMF
March 2, 2004, 2:45 am
are you planning to live forever? Or just die healthy?

Captain RibMan
March 2, 2004, 3:17 am
wise words

gi.joe
March 2, 2004, 4:30 am
yeah hardout... good call BMF :P

FroG-BoY
March 2, 2004, 5:04 am
quote: lil place in the middle of nowhere (new zealand)
For the first time, I agree with you.

quote:yes i do believe poetry is very gay
Why don't you like it then?

gi.joe
March 2, 2004, 6:34 am
ouch.. that was a good one froggy...

too bad your childish playground insults dont really have an effect on anyone over the age of 10...
i guess those years when your dad pounded your ass actually ammounted to something...

not all South Pacific Nations are as cool as our sheep shagging walabbie loving inbred cousins from over the Tasman... YOU AUSSIES ARE JUST TOO COOL!!

oh and weed... Dont make me come over there and kick your kippah wearing ass... our country isnt as important as yours because?.... what?.... we dont have terrorists blowing up our night clubs? we arent land hungry thieves? shut your friggin mouth bi.tch... and that applies to you aswell frog-boy

Captain RibMan
March 2, 2004, 7:10 am
hahah you pwned them!

DeafBox
March 2, 2004, 7:21 am
Awesome post joe. But it seems every thread that you post in ends in abuse at Australia or New Zeland. Not that its a bad thing. Its funny tho, cos like Milkman Dan is a fcuk head... and yeah. he is.

I reckon poetry is gay, but i still respect pplz right to enjoy it. Like i reckon pop music is gay, but if it gets you off, go for it.
~

Captain RibMan
March 2, 2004, 7:35 am
your mean, im going to add you to the list of people i will kill when i have a mental breakdown and become a satanist

FroG-BoY
March 2, 2004, 8:45 am
quote:too bad your childish playground insults dont really have an effect on anyone over the age of 10...
i guess those years when your dad pounded your ass actually ammounted to something...
You're insulted by me agreeing with Weed and asking why you don't like poetry? And another thing, why are you so obsessed with dad's pounding peoples asses?

quote:not all South Pacific Nations are as cool as our sheep shagging walabbie loving inbred
cousins from over the Tasman... YOU AUSSIES ARE JUST TOO COOL!!
1. Be more original, we've been using that one on kiwis for years.
2. Walabbie? If you mean 'Wallaby', I for one have never seen one off TV.
3. I wont even start telling you what's wrong with that 'inbred cousins' remark.
4. No comment on the rest... part sarcasm, part not addressed to me... people like Weed are capable of defending themselves in a responsible manner.

LoGaN20216
March 2, 2004, 7:19 pm
hm...i feel alone...
i am 15 and i like poetry
its an art, i guess, you have to have a feel for it
now books, on the other hand, vary
i read a lot of the time, and i have only found to genres i have liked so far
fantasy and sci-fi
there have been some good westerns, but genrally they tend to suck

LoGaN20216
March 2, 2004, 8:57 pm
wtf, dude
every one of these threads ends in a fight aginst your home country
cant we all just grow up and get along?
lol...
btw, that night club that went up in smoke had nothing to do with terrorist
the pyrotech display went up on the stage, not a bomb

b00stA
March 2, 2004, 9:07 pm
WallJam7: roses are red
WallJam7: violets are blue
WallJam7: all of my base
WallJam7: are belong to you

roses are red
violets are blue
in soviet russia
poems write you

Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
badger badger badger,
badger badger mushroom

my ass is red, my balls are blue, you read bash.org, I DO TOO!

Dracula: Roses are red
Dracula: Violets are blue
Dracula: this line doesn't rhyme
Dracula: and neither does this one

too much bash.org for me, anyway..

SuperKill
March 2, 2004, 9:14 pm
<Arcturus> Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF
rotfl

"oh and weed... Dont make me come over there and kick your kippah wearing ass... "
doubt you got guts to do that :/

oh and, 35% of israel's population are 'relegius' (kippah wearing) so get your facts before spreading retarded bs allover ;P

FroG-BoY
March 3, 2004, 6:32 am
Don't worry, gi.joe's probably staying waay back now...

gi.joe
March 3, 2004, 8:02 am
quote:Originally posted by FroG-BoY
quote: lil place in the middle of nowhere (new zealand)
For the first time, I agree with you.

quote:yes i do believe poetry is very gay
Why don't you like it then?

.... so ure insinuating that because poetry is gay... i shud like it?
no... thats not an insult..(however lame it is)

1) you diss Nzl then carry yourself with an air of innocence.... nice...obviously its insulting when some shmuck off the street tries to put down your country.... this may not necessarily apply to u seeing as ure from australia...

2) Dont even TRY to rope me into a confrontation with you because i assure u i WILL win...

3) something wrong with the inbred cousins remark? i think not....

4) walabbie or wallaby... what are u the spelling/grammar gestapo?

5) if you had the slightest inclination that i would shy away from a flame battle with a guy like you... youre severly mistaken

FroG-BoY
March 3, 2004, 9:48 am
No, I was asking you to give reasons why not to like it, and why it is 'gay'.

So, then you whine about me dissing New Zealand, and then YOU insult Australia...

If you honestly want me to explain what's wrong with the inbred cousins remark... fine then: I, and no one I know, is inbred. In addition, calling us your cousins would also mean that you or your own family is also inbred, meaning you would actually be partly insulting yourself, assuming our country was made up of inbreds anyway.

I pointed out that particular mistake because it proved you apparently know nothing of Australia. It's not like 'Wallaby' is a hard word to spell. But, for your sake: W-A-L-L-A-B-Y.

As for that, I had already given you a day or so, in which you had been on and not replied.

And another thing, whats with all the polls recently? Let's use your exuses for a second... your family is too busy pounding you?

Weed
March 3, 2004, 11:38 am
well, i been waiting for this :D
gi joe, i feel sorry for u, but u should get UR facts straight (even tho ur gay) about MY country and specialy bout UR country, lets get this going...
first of all, i dont wear a kippah, and if i feel like wearing one, i doubt u would even get close to me, since i look like someone that can beat the sh!t out of anyone ;)
the other matter is, we arent stealing land, we are recovering our lands, the israeli ppl had control over those lands for over 5000 years, indeed back then we took it by force, as god told abraham that this is our land and that we should take it by force from everyone sitting here. yes, that means that back then we killed-raped-owned every other culture sitting here, even back then, the israelis won many strong cultures, if u get 2 cents go buy a freaking bible and read. i dont give a fck bout god, but the bible is like an history book, and some stuff there is real. we won the greek empire, we were the favourites of the persian king, we made Alexander the Great build castles for us, we had the romans here for over 1000 years and we fought them all the time, till the roman empire fell, we escaped from egypt, we survived the desert, and in modern times, we won every war that fell on our heads, by that, defeating the english empire, the nazis in egypt, the jordanians in jerusalem and all the east of israel, the syrian and lebanon armies which were far more advanced then our army back then, and we once again stopped the egyptians at the south and took all the Sinay.
now as for ur country, which was also built on conquering and territory stealing - the British empire took over it killing/making slaves all of the habitants of the islands - so u cant come and try attacking my country, while ur lame country is a real proof of land stealing and murder.

cant beat me with words baby, and i still think ur gay for calling poetry gay.

BMF
March 3, 2004, 6:23 pm
quote:and i still think ur gay for calling poetry gay.

Weed if you were trying to be the mature one here, you horribly failed

Deleted User
March 3, 2004, 7:28 pm
*laughs*quote:cant beat me with words babyI order to spare you any further humiliation, I won?t even begin to point out your pathetic spelling mistakes.

palloco
March 3, 2004, 8:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stA
<Arcturus> Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF

<oliciv> Roses are red,
<oliciv> violets are blue,
<oliciv> badger badger badger,
<oliciv> badger badger mushroom

ROFL

Weed
March 3, 2004, 9:41 pm
BMF, im not trying to sound mature, im trying to sound like myself, i dont need to become a poser in the forums. get the hint?
and Blag, sadly enough, im aware of my spelling mistakes, if i ever need a spelling teacher ill give u a call buddy, till then, keep up ur whatver ur doing.

BMF
March 3, 2004, 10:20 pm
are you saying i am a poser?

i am not the one going around telling people about how much weed i smoke. You went out of your way to create a false image of yourself on the forums. Dont be a hypocrite dude. Just keep your mouth shut

mmk?

Weed
March 4, 2004, 12:57 am
nope, i never tell anyone how much weed i smoke, i never tell anyone i smoke weed all day long, and yet, i got this nick from my friends, and there is a reason for it, u got ur opinion, just dont think its the right one, like i dont assume ur a poser, but well, u aint so fukin hostile outside the forums ;)
i wont keep my mouth shut, and i wont tell u to shut ur mouth either, coz i know u wont do it, so just lay off my back with ur critics if u cant stand when someone criticizes u.
the whole point was proving gi joe was wrong, not proving my maturity or my spelling.
i hope i cleared things up

Fusion
March 4, 2004, 1:30 am
I used to hate it BUT i didnt under stand it. but now im learning it in school. It takes skills to make poetry not just a pencil and paper. it requires talent. Once u learn it, it will not be so stupid.
BTW. makeing poems is hard than u think. hard ones are.

Haiku's
Personification emotion poems
assonance and consonance
Tanka

i did those a couple weeks ago. Very hard to do.
BUT I PASSED :P

P.S. ime 13

El_Mariachi
March 4, 2004, 1:42 am
nyargh, weed, chamon, u cant argue that a god told u it was your land, well u cant, but its not very relevant, is it? Also, the preaching of the right of the strongest, its just, well, justifying so many other horrible things (I kind of get the impression that u were writing that post in some kind of provocative spirit tho). Not many good things has came out of nationalism, look back in the history, and that fact will stand more clear than many others. Well, cept one fact, if we are taught nothing by our history we are doomed to relive it.
Poetry is good tho, my favourite one accidentally being a kinsmen of yours weed, Leonard Cohen :)
/Mariachi

that fuking sniper
March 4, 2004, 3:52 am
Tomatoes own onions any day.

gi.joe
March 4, 2004, 5:20 am
quote:No, I was asking you to give reasons why not to like it, and why it is 'gay'.

maybe u shud read a few posts before posting your drivel.... i actually stated why i thought it was gay...

quote: ur country, which was also built on conquering and territory stealing
i think not...

quote: the British empire took over it killing/making slaves all of the habitants of the islands
again... i think not

maybe YOU should read a history book or two before making yourself look like an idiot..

ever heard of the Treaty of Waitangi? no? ....

Frog boy:
quote:I pointed out that particular mistake because it proved you apparently know nothing of Australia. It's not like 'Wallaby' is a hard word to spell. But, for your sake: W-A-L-L-A-B-Y

LOL... a spelling mistake..... proves something? ^this little quote does however show you exercisng your apparent spelling/grammar gestapo powers... YOU GO GIRL~! btw please escuse the spling mistaques

quote:whats with all the polls recently

got a problem with them? if so... dont open them.... mmk?

quote: calling us your cousins would also mean that you or your own family is also inbred
not necessarily foo... dont think any further explanation is necessary..

please keep your shi.t to yourselves in future...

FroG-BoY
March 4, 2004, 6:07 am
Ok, fine. You keep your shi.t to yourself, I'll keep mine to myself.

Now, since you can't process the fact that calling your own cousin inbred means that no one in your family is an inbred, I'll attempt to explain it again:
You called us your 'inbred cousins'. A cousin is part of your family, meaning that by calling a cousin inbred, you are indeed calling your own family inbred.

Just because you don't like poetry, and find it boring, it doesn't make it a homosexual.

And another thing: STFU or I'll launch my spelling and grammar ninjas on you!

DeafBox
March 8, 2004, 7:51 am
quote:EDIT: You were just owned by a 13 year old aussie. BWAAHAHAHA!
Errrr.... i think u need to edit that back out.
btw poetry is gay

?
March 8, 2004, 10:57 pm
well i think its a good for of self expresion and a way to deal with bad things in a more positive way,plus it sounds cool, no to mention music is basicly poetry with beats( if anyone mentioned what i said before i didn't read the topic cause i knew by the time i posted it would be way off subject)

Hitman
March 9, 2004, 12:52 am
quote:Originally posted by BMF
I always root for gi.joe and he always gets his ass kicked. How sad
Well, he is fighting against 3 or 4 people..