( search forums )
OH GOD HELP ME!!!!!!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Spitzfiya
March 1, 2004, 8:29 pm
My Cat, help, oh god kill me now, the pain.....[:(]

[:-censored]ing thing is Meowing all the [:-censored]ing time and its really [:-censored]ing loud, I was woken up 5 time from my wonderfull sleep the other night because of its "MEOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!" Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and .....yeah well anyways I have tried everything to get it to shut the [:-censored] up, I cant figure it out it dosent want anything. I feel its just making noise because it can or its just yelling at me....My head is going to explode.... Its driving me mad and I feel the urge to kill it (I really do want to [:-censored]ing kill this cat). But how? How do I go about killing an Animal without people knowing? Can I give it drugs? can I feed it to a homeless guy? WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS [:-censored]ING CAT its a female because its got no ball sack...Also its running around the house like a [:-censored]ing crack head it trys to attack you from every dark corner....This cat is a [:-censored]ing phyco. Is it possible for a cat to be retarted?? Because I think mine is a flaming Phyco retard skitso.... Help me what do I do??? My cat is nuts it wont stop....Urge to kill rising!!!!!!!!!!

This cat will be the end of me if I dont do something quick... HELP ME

Tha Doggfather
March 1, 2004, 8:40 pm
ok its official: spitzfiya = sithak.

Spitzfiya
March 1, 2004, 9:13 pm
no im serious this isnt a joke thread.

M
March 1, 2004, 9:18 pm
Here are couple of thigns to do:
Good things...
1. Throw the cat out and don't let her come inside. Probably she will go away and leaving you forever.
2. If she does bad things hit her but not hard. That could make her think of punnishment.
3. Find a neighboor who would like to take it and give it to him/her.
Bad things...
4. Put a drug in her milk and when she is druged go to the doctor's and put her to sleep.
5. Take a wire and start choking her untill she stops streching.
6. Take her and hit her to a wall untill you see her brain comes out.
7. Throw it near a high way and scare her. She will probably run in the highway and be splated by a truck or a car.
8. Throw her into the toilet and start flushing and keep her there untill she stops breathing.
9. Throw her in your neighboor pitbull. The pitbull will have fun time splating your cat.

That is all i can tink off. Now you decide.

n00bface
March 1, 2004, 9:27 pm
He starts acting like a moron when sithak gets back.. hmmm...

Spitzfiya
March 1, 2004, 10:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by M
Here are couple of thigns to do:
Good things...
1. Throw the cat out and don't let her come inside. Probably she will go away and leaving you forever.
2. If she does bad things hit her but not hard. That could make her think of punnishment.
3. Find a neighboor who would like to take it and give it to him/her.
Bad things...
4. Put a drug in her milk and when she is druged go to the doctor's and put her to sleep.
5. Take a wire and start choking her untill she stops streching.
6. Take her and hit her to a wall untill you see her brain comes out.
7. Throw it near a high way and scare her. She will probably run in the highway and be splated by a truck or a car.
8. Throw her into the toilet and start flushing and keep her there untill she stops breathing.
9. Throw her in your neighboor pitbull. The pitbull will have fun time splating your cat.

That is all i can tink off. Now you decide.

Oh god M you Morbid [:-censored]

SiB Danne
March 1, 2004, 11:09 pm
just get yourself some earplugs and sleep with them in, make sure they are high frequency resistable

Spitzfiya
March 2, 2004, 12:16 am
But then I wont wake up...

Captain RibMan
March 2, 2004, 3:42 am
give it catnip to keep it occupied

Josh1l6
March 2, 2004, 3:57 am
Let a girl who thinks cats are cute "babysit" her.

Generic
March 2, 2004, 4:03 am
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH, I PISSED MY PANTS READING THIS IT WAS SO FUNNY.

OK heres what u do.
-Cut off its whiskers
-Tape all its feet
-pick it up and spin aroun really fast in your computer chair
-put the cat down
-scream at the cat
From there it will run strait into a wall causing brain damage and it wont be able to make noise anymore, well maybe a casual moan.

j00f00
March 2, 2004, 4:06 am
Good sweet lord in heaven.

Just eat it.

What?

Captain RibMan
March 2, 2004, 4:13 am
GASP!!!!

gi.joe
March 2, 2004, 4:35 am
lol....... mmm cat........ makes for some good eating!

:S

Spitzfiya
March 2, 2004, 5:24 am
MEOOOOOARRRRROOOoooooooOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! MEOOOoooOOOOwwwwwwwARRRRPURRRRR!! MEAAAAAaaaaaaaaARRRRRWWWwwwWW!!!!!! MEOOOaAAEerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! [:-censored]ING HELL [V]

Im guessing It wants "cat sex" real BAD (Its spring) thats why its moaning so loud, being the slut it is.......
[:-censored] sakes I put the thing in a spare room and I can still hear its ear splitting moans!!!

When I walk towards the cat it lets off this really loud agressive purring moan....its very odd. If I was a male cat I would be very turned off.

Oh god oh god oh god, urge to kill rising....I hate cats, I wanted a Big ass mut dog I could take for walks and show to people but no my parents are whores....

Captain RibMan
March 2, 2004, 5:57 am
quote:Originally posted by Josh1l6
Let a girl who thinks cats are cute "babysit" her.

haha, suckah!

gi.joe
March 2, 2004, 6:23 am
lol a girl to "babysit" your cat...

larf

SiB Danne
March 2, 2004, 8:12 am
I think a therapy lesson would do most of you here good

gi.joe
March 3, 2004, 5:26 am
thanks for that Mr. Ranting Sweed....

*throws a high five over your way..

YOU DA MAN!!

n00bface
March 3, 2004, 5:58 am
It's not a rant, it's cyniclism.

Captain RibMan
March 3, 2004, 6:14 am
and a cyniclism is... a rant?

Spitzfiya
March 3, 2004, 7:21 am
Whats witht he whore in your avatar ribman?

LoGaN20216
March 8, 2004, 6:57 pm
lmao joe
i have smacked him for that a couple times, as a matter of fact
its very painful! spitz, did it work?

LoGaN20216
March 8, 2004, 6:58 pm
joe is that a pill in ur avatar? or just a bad cartoon?