( search forums )
Black'n'White Map
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Killa Gorilla
December 6, 2002, 1:30 pm
no, it's not about the game black and white. it's just a map i used when making the wallpapers for soldat. i think other people might want to do the same, just with other screenshots or colors or whatever... so here you go:

Black'n'White: [IMAGE] black n white map.zip2.05 KB

no screens cuz you just have to take a look at the wallpapers to see what this map is. here's the link:
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=1156

also tell me what you think about them.
thx

RoVeRken
December 10, 2002, 1:22 pm
ow so it's just a black map with a gradient on the ground?

Killa Gorilla
December 10, 2002, 2:43 pm
now that's a very impressive observation dude! try to play it. but if i were you i would first set the kill limit to something around 9999. you'll see why

LumpyFerret
December 11, 2002, 12:01 am
im SOOOOOO not doing that.... I downloaded it cuz i used to be in the clan Black and WHite but shortly after i left.. it seemed to close down... ohwell.

Killa Gorilla
December 11, 2002, 3:31 pm
you are soooooooooooooooo not doing what?

LumpyFerret
December 11, 2002, 10:29 pm
playing the map for 9999 killz mkay..
It dont work MMMKAY!
Dunno,,,,,, it goes to the green screen of nothing ness. then when i press escape it loads up but then has to quit.

Flanagan
December 11, 2002, 10:58 pm
No offence Killa, but I think this map sucks. It is small, too small and has no purpose. Those kinda maps are fin for a little, than get boring REALLY fast.

Killa Gorilla
December 12, 2002, 8:08 pm
flanagan: what? who waid play it? well ok... i did. but the map is meant to be played just for taking screenshots to make wallpapers. it get's not just boring if you play it. it sux right the way you start it.

Flanagan
December 12, 2002, 9:44 pm
For a wall paper, I think it would be best if it wasn't a gradient, just the same colour as the BG, so that it is just Soldats doing whatever you do.

Killa Gorilla
December 13, 2002, 1:30 pm
yeah i though about it while making the map. but then i thought it would look kinda boring so i left it.