Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Joey k
March 3, 2004, 11:35 am
how do you make songs for soldat?
like gore and necro??
what program do i need?

Hitman
March 3, 2004, 11:39 am
I don't think you can. I'm probably wrong, cause I could have sworn I've seen a Topic like this before.

Bleh, register for $9 Dollars and you get a MP3 Player. Yay!

Element_101
March 3, 2004, 11:51 am
The songs in soldat werent made with a program there fully original, the names of the artists are some were like in the readme file I think

Aegis
March 3, 2004, 11:02 pm
If you read in the soldat manual, you'll notice these songs were made by BSG, and it includes his e-mail address (which I wont mention here to spare him the spambots) So why dont you just ask him?

Sekushi
March 4, 2004, 3:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Joey k
how do you make songs for soldat?

Follow these steps and you're good to go:
Listen to stuff like Metallica and Jimi Hendrix, to expand your musical appreciation Get an electric guitar Set up lessons with a guitar instructor/Inctruct yourself Put in years of hardwork and dedication Meanwhile, expand your understanding of music and examine the work of other artists Establish a band Produce

Follow these 7 simple and you will be able to create a decent song. Good luck.

Captain RibMan
March 4, 2004, 3:10 am
or just listen to mp3's like hitman said

Generic
March 4, 2004, 3:23 am
Search for Fruityloops, its a .midi making program or somthing like that. I think those songs were midi before mp3...

Michal Marcinkowski
March 4, 2004, 1:49 pm
I think he made it with ModPlug Tracker www.modplug.com

Soap
March 4, 2004, 2:17 pm
Quite right. It's a music composition program that uses .wavs as sounds instead of synthesizers etc... It's pretty easy to learn, but getting good .wavs or recording your own is the hardest part.

tosys
March 4, 2004, 11:09 pm
Actually it aint. Just takes time to make one. Me personally usin' mad tracker for win.