( search forums )
Land Mines!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Michal
March 3, 2004, 5:49 pm
It would be cool if soldat had land mines. They would be a powerup like cluster nades. You would toss them and they would stay where they landed until detonated. The enemy would not see them. Your own team mates would see them and they wouldn't be able to detonate them.

Good idea?

2k34o
March 3, 2004, 6:07 pm
this has been suggested a couple of times before... use the search button.
the problem with it would be spawnkilling, placing land mines under flags etc.

Hitman
March 3, 2004, 6:13 pm
Just look for yourself:

Claymore mines and [url="http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=9172&SearchTerms=Mines">There should be mines.

In other words; No!

Michal
March 3, 2004, 6:33 pm
What about... Remote Control Mines!!! You lay them and wait till someone steps on it and then. *BLAM* with the fire button.

Hitman
March 3, 2004, 6:34 pm
And the difference is?..

Mechanoid
March 4, 2004, 12:37 am
you decide who you want to blow up.

Non flag carrier... non flag carrier... OoOohH! Flag Carrier go boom... NOW![:-bonc01]

Really though, would be a good thing for map makers and the game itself...

Captain RibMan
March 4, 2004, 3:12 am
people would abuse it like they would with any new item

Sekushi
March 4, 2004, 3:16 am
This topic seems to be coming up often. Just as one finally dies a very negative death, there's another one to replace it, completely oblivious to the 'Search' button. But, as Hitman showed before, mines HAVE BEEN SUGGESTED BEFORE and were immediately shot down. Think that prety much answers your question on "How about mines?"

ClanKwH
March 4, 2004, 8:08 am
PEOPLE THINK!!! YOU ABUSE ALL THE NEW WEAPONS WHAT THE FOOK IS WRONG WITH YOU? SOLDAT CANNOT STAY BORING!

Urhos
March 4, 2004, 10:45 am
I hate you

Roy
March 4, 2004, 11:21 am
Dumb dumb dumb.

Deleted User
August 21, 2004, 11:40 am
I think 'remote control mines' is a good idea, (I Thought on it but i used seach button and see it in this forum[:P])

Liber_Lupus
August 21, 2004, 12:05 pm
We should have a sticky with 'No suggestions on mines'

Dark_Noddy
August 21, 2004, 12:10 pm
Hehe.. Its should say in the vertifying mail or in the tearms of use (Not that no1 ever reas them), mebbe like a checkboX:
[ ] I shall not post about vehicals.
[ ] I shall not post about Mines.
[ ] I shall not whine about barret or other weapons because I get owned and think they are owerpowerd.
[ ] I agree with the tearms and use of this service.