( search forums )
girl models?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
xo
March 4, 2004, 6:24 am
i don't know if anyone's asked this before. i only started playing soldat earlier in the week, and though it's not a big deal playing as a guy even though i'm a girl. i just thought it might be an idea to have a girl model? not that i'm really sure how you'd obviously distinguish the two. but yeah, just thought i might bring it up. thanks.

- xo

Hercule Poirot
March 4, 2004, 7:17 am
omfg YES this has been said like thousand times and michal said something like "girls dont fight"

so.........

xo
March 4, 2004, 7:22 am
oh ok. just asking :)

Captain RibMan
March 4, 2004, 7:27 am
use the search button next time so this doesnt happen again

ClanKwH
March 4, 2004, 7:58 am
girls DOES fight ;)

Icarius
March 4, 2004, 8:11 am
FFS, JUST INCLUDE IT. I WANNA PLAY AS A GIRL.

Snipedmyself
March 4, 2004, 9:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by ClanKwH
girls DOES fight ;)

yeahs i's seens girlses fights- mostlies yellings

Sekushi
March 4, 2004, 10:12 pm
Yeah, then Michal would have to add accessories for the woman model.

Like purses, cellphones, and miniskirts.

gunny
March 4, 2004, 11:33 pm
then there comes the new modes:
lord of the g-string
tittie-slap
or some other perverted thing like that
ps: every man is a pervert
some can hide it well
some can't
some can't becuase they are gay f*cks

Hitman
March 5, 2004, 12:08 am
Me likes this idea. I'm sure Essentle would like it aswell.

SiB Danne
March 5, 2004, 8:06 am
Nah keep only male models in, girls models stays in fashion shows and horse riding games

ClanKwH
March 5, 2004, 2:54 pm
I WANT GIRLS NOW !!! GIIIIRLS!

HOBBES
March 9, 2004, 4:01 pm
Yeaah! Girls!

n00bface
March 9, 2004, 7:16 pm
Well, if you're so persistent about the fact that girls don't fight, perhaps adding a new game mode - fashion show? It would add an RPG sense in it, and girl characters could design their own persons, add shape to their bodies, select heights.. and after every game in a server where the men-soldiers fight, they go over to port 23074, if the port was 23073 - and judge the women from a 1-15 rating? Sounds like fun to me...

DizzyTea
March 9, 2004, 7:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hercule Poirot
omfg YES this has been said like thousand times and michal said something like "girls dont fight"

so.........

I think we call that sexism (how ever u spell it)

so......... stfu

i say put girl models in for all those hardcore soldat chicks out there who want to woop some ass!

and definatly put some accsesories like thongs and g strings muhahaha[B)]

Drama
March 9, 2004, 7:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman

HuH ?

TheArc
March 9, 2004, 9:53 pm
good idea....and girls are teh asskickers

wert21
March 9, 2004, 9:58 pm
Erm...there are 3 pages about this, [URL]
(michal replied too,lol)

peemonkey
March 9, 2004, 10:03 pm
just put it in to make these turds happy. but just imagine the bugs, where yer a man AND woman!! ROFL!!!

DizzyTea
March 10, 2004, 6:07 pm
lmao i just finished readingthe old thread lmao[:X]

dadarkman
March 11, 2004, 2:50 pm
why dont you make your own player...micheal has no time for girls....[:P]

ClanKwH
March 11, 2004, 3:16 pm
I wont stop :P until the girls gets into the game!! YOU CAN NEVER TAKE MY FREEDOM! [:O]

DizzyTea
March 11, 2004, 5:52 pm
are u trying to say free head? [:O]?

bornacorn
March 11, 2004, 8:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by SiB Danne
Nah keep only male models in, girls models stays in fashion shows and horse riding games

and how old are you, little boy?

Sekushi
March 11, 2004, 10:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by SiB Danne

I can't believe you left out "My Pretty Princess"

Duke33
March 12, 2004, 4:18 am
Wow, some sexism here. Lots of 10 year old males, or so it seems.

We've been over this before, though. I think it would be cool if we represented both sexes. But, think about Soldat. Your character is so small anyways. How would you represent a girl? If you tried to add breasts they'd be, what, a pixel or two big? I mean, seriously, the character's so small it wouldnt be visible. In fancy, 3d games its can be made obvious with fancy clothing and such, but Soldat doesn't do that. So, girls, just live with it I guess. Sorry. Besides, Michal said he wouldnt do it. I'm not being sexist, just practical. Female model's wouldnt work.

Dathker
March 13, 2004, 1:52 am
yeah tahts true duke, but i gotta give respect to all those ladies out there that can pwn my ass in soldat aswell as CS..

yeah Sib what about essy? im sure she'd be glad to pwn your ass anyday

DT
March 13, 2004, 1:59 am
wait i though the soldiers we control are super soldiers with no sex?

Hitman
March 13, 2004, 2:48 am
quote:Originally posted by Duke33
Wow, some sexism here. Lots of 10 year old males, or so it seems.

We've been over this before, though. I think it would be cool if we represented both sexes. But, think about Soldat. Your character is so small anyways. How would you represent a girl? If you tried to add breasts they'd be, what, a pixel or two big? I mean, seriously, the character's so small it wouldnt be visible. In fancy, 3d games its can be made obvious with fancy clothing and such, but Soldat doesn't do that. So, girls, just live with it I guess. Sorry. Besides, Michal said he wouldnt do it. I'm not being sexist, just practical. Female model's wouldnt work.
Lol, I love it when people are arguing over something and someone just comes in, writes a paragraph or so, and ends the topic. Haha, nice one Duke!

BeTeL
March 13, 2004, 10:11 am
just alil question... how yer so sure that the soldat is a man?

the soldier is maybe just sumthing to represent a human...

Biggoggs
March 13, 2004, 10:42 am
Well, women in the military, at least here in Australia, aren't allowed to be in "direct combat roles" (infantry, artillery, engineers, and a few others). Without trying to step on toes here- Lets face it. Most Soldat players will, in fact, be male. I guess most female players will know and expect this anyway.
I personally wouldn't want Soldat turning into yet another game where half the players have female playermodels yet all are male- It just doesn't seem 'right'. Unless of course they were cross-dressers.
Theres quite a bit of sexism going on here, but since there's mostly

Cheers for now

Biggoggs
March 13, 2004, 10:46 am
[what?! no 'edit' function?!]

[...] males here, it's expected

b00stA
March 13, 2004, 11:26 am
ah, usually people don't even know what an edit function is, but you want to use it but can't find it :o

you should see this [IMAGE] above your posts.

Dathker
March 13, 2004, 12:53 pm
uhhh boosta, how does this fit into the topic?

Veronica
March 14, 2004, 9:14 am
Even though most left the topic
I wouldn't mind female model to play with
Can't stand the "grunt" the male one does all the time

Lemius
March 14, 2004, 12:12 pm
What do you mean how do we know if they are male or not? Have you ever typed /piss ? Show me a chica that can do that :x

Duke33
March 14, 2004, 8:23 pm
Thanks Hitman. I find it somehow satisfying. Notice how now how all that is left is quibbling about edit functions? Well, I suppose this is settled for another month, until someone else decides to start a topic on it. No offense, ladies, but the chances of you getting a female model are slim.

Kalika
March 17, 2004, 9:13 am
Eh... I'm too lazy to go search or whatever through the other topics, but I don't care if a female model is made or not. This is what I do:

Pink dreadlocks.
Don't use the /piss or /victory commands; mainly the former.
Get a feminine name.

Tada. Female. Woo, yahoo, whoopie, etc.

And if the other girls on here are like me... they do fight. They just get pwned. ^^;;

Edit - Meh, thought I'd add this... the only possible way to make them a tad more feminine is to add a ponytail hair option, and even then it's not much. I bet you could stop a lot of this by just putting an option that says "Male" or "Female" and not doing anything to the actual sprites. xD

Lemius
March 17, 2004, 9:30 am
Yar, I agree with Kalika. :) Edit some of the habits. Lighting a black and mild isn't feminine. Have it take out a compact or flick it's hair instead of scratching :D And just edit the sounds so that the taunts are feminine for females.

BMF
March 24, 2004, 9:14 pm
anybody wanna cyber?

Duke33
March 25, 2004, 12:22 am
No. I don't. Go away.

Kalika, Lemius: Interesting points. New actions for females, more feminine grunts, so on. Bravo, really, but I don't think its a priority for Michal, so you might have to forget it. Keep hoping.

DizzyTea
March 25, 2004, 6:05 pm
boobies [:D]

Tyrs_Hand
March 26, 2004, 11:22 am
Please explain what you want in a girl model, i mean for gods sake the figures are only a a few pixals high. apart from a change in hairstyles, adding handbag to the dogtage/gold chain section and making a few of the gunts a bit mor high pitched there is really nothing you could do to make girl models

Essentle
March 27, 2004, 6:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman

LoL.. Actually i wouldn't like that idea.. it would just mess everything up.. [:D]
Im happy when my character has a long deadlocks hair.. rofl [:P]

O yah i didn't know there are even this many female players out there.. Hello sisters [:P] LoL..

DrocK
March 27, 2004, 6:54 pm
ess all u need is pink hair xD and some pink boost ;)

Essentle
March 27, 2004, 8:04 pm
LoL ewww [:P]

Alamo
March 27, 2004, 9:53 pm
I think girls should be in the game... :) In germany they allowed women in the army some years ago... so why not? In Isreal the women HAVE to go to the army afaik...

DrocK
March 28, 2004, 6:38 am
quote:Originally posted by Alamo
I think girls should be in the game... :) In germany they allowed women in the army some years ago... so why not? In Isreal the women HAVE to go to the army afaik...

Thats real life, and a different country [;)]
Soldat is a game, and world wide [;)]
But i dont know i would be ok if the answer is no or if the answer is yes

Jack2
March 28, 2004, 2:56 pm
What is the point here? Yu could just use the male body and give him/her a long hair so she whould look like a girl[:O]! Duh!!

Alamo
March 28, 2004, 2:58 pm
and? why not? we want em implemented officially ... and as bigmouthed as you are... make me a long haired gostek that looks girl-like ...

Deleted User
March 30, 2004, 11:09 am
not bad idea at all... I'd like it!

fLuXy
March 31, 2004, 2:40 pm
Not a bad idea...girls... But then, I wouldn't be able to concentrate in the fighting, and I don't like the idea of hitting girls, it's kind'a 'Unethical'. I prefer kissing them.... LoL :D

Sjuge
March 31, 2004, 2:49 pm
How do you know the models are male? Maybe they're female. Maybe, and this is a wild stab in the dark, it's JUST A GAME and the models aren't real and therefore neither male nor female.

If you want your Soldat to look female then just give it long hair and dress it in sissy-assed colors. Half of the players do that already.

SgtCiv
March 31, 2004, 8:17 pm
Of course it would be alot of trouble, but you would be surprised how many females would play if there was an actual "FEMALE" model. And if We have time to create the /piss and /smoke command, I don't see why we can't take time to create a FEMALE character. Although all that work is to be judged by Micheal, based on the fact HE would do the work, but I do believe it is a great idea. [:D]

Demonslayer7
April 3, 2004, 12:22 pm
I do too. The only problem is the characters are so small it would be hard to tell if the person was a man or woman.

Dark Soul
April 4, 2004, 4:58 am
Make'em thinner and change the sounds? :P

Da cHeeSeMaN
April 4, 2004, 5:34 pm
way nod just mod the gostek gfx......lol... do it ur self in stead of asking!!!!!!!!!

Sekushi
April 4, 2004, 6:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by fLuXy
Not a bad idea...girls... But then, I wouldn't be able to concentrate in the fighting, and I don't like the idea of hitting girls, it's kind'a 'Unethical'. I prefer kissing them.... LoL :D

Hah, mom's don't count

Duke33
April 6, 2004, 2:31 am
Ohhhh...That was good. I think he deserved that.

EDIT [this was mildly spamming...but comon. ]

DT
April 7, 2004, 2:06 pm
In soldat our soldiers are dna breed so thier not girls... and not boys... thier nither.... thier Super Soldiers....

dellard14
April 7, 2004, 10:10 pm
i really dont wanna shoot girls though, that's nasty

AerialAssault
April 8, 2004, 9:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by dellard14
i really dont wanna shoot girls though, that's nasty
unethical, and sexism go hand in hand

Jack2
July 18, 2004, 2:39 pm
Well,,maeby Michael whould give the girl models able to use their unique melee-weapon, THA DEADLY HANDBAG!! only females whould be able to use it. and they cant be able to carry the same secondary and main weapon,they can only chose neither,because the handbag already takes one weapon-slot,so either a secondary or main weapon with the handbag. The handbag whould cost damaged of a direct hit to head 35% and to the other places about 10% or 15%,,so,AIM FOR THE HEAD,GIRLS!!

Kazuki
July 18, 2004, 3:20 pm
Since this has been kicked up, I'll give my input.

No, because many people will go around in female models, just so that other players will be nicer to them and all that. You know how it all goes.

sanity
July 18, 2004, 3:41 pm
Yes, Soldat should be anatomically correct. [:P]

Hiei
July 18, 2004, 3:43 pm
Lock it

Duke33
July 19, 2004, 3:14 am
Who gives a damn. Michal says it isn't happening. I'm for equal rights, but its just a little game. There's no point. All the reasons have been stated before. [Prepubescent males (you know the ones)would gleefully use it, giggling and excited by their only contact with the opposite sex...]

Lock it.

DeMonIc
July 19, 2004, 11:27 am
quote:The most destructive is when destruction is crossed with sexualism.

MercyM
July 19, 2004, 3:21 pm
I think thats a good idea, like in UT

kilroy1501
July 19, 2004, 6:41 pm
dont make it so complicated

if this many people are willing to bitch about it, it's probally worth it

it isnt that hard, just make the girl model wear a skirt and have different hair and head accesories