( search forums )
Dear Pissy Server Admins:
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Spooky
March 5, 2004, 1:40 am
To whom it may concern:

There is a small group of us within the Soldat community who have been around for a while. We have been playing soldat since before you probably had high speed internet. We are GOOD at soldat. We can win games by margins of 20 and even more.

Please do not ban us for this.

It is very unfortunate that I can pick you off very skillfully with the rugger. It is TERRIBLE that when you try to camp, I know where you are and flush you out. It sucks hardcore that you aren't winning.

However, skill and ownage is NOT grounds for kicking a person. And it's CERTIANLY not grounds to ban them. If someone such as myself goes 3 rounds on a team deathmatch game and the final score is us: 45 everyone else: not even 20, you *SHOULD NOT* ban the entire team. Or anyone ON the team for that matter. We are just good at the game. We don't cheat. We don't seek to ruin games. All that we do is play the goddamn game.

If you are un happy with this fact, you should consider letting go of your precious Barret, get out of the [:-censored]ing corners, and USE OTHER WEAPONS. The game is designed so that ALL weapons are useful in DIFFERENT situations. The Barret is not the best gun 100% of the time. Nor is the rugger. Nor is the M79. Although you MAY be good with one good, exceptionally good with siad gun, better than I am with it that's for sure, that DOESN'T mean that you are LORD OF SOLDAT. That means you're a good sniper. And all that means is that if I see you in a server misusing the gun, it will become my personal goal to destroy you over and over and over until you switch weapons.

Don't complain about this. Don't call me a cheater. Don't kick and ban me because i'm better than you.

</rant>

GOD

DT
March 5, 2004, 1:51 am
So this was directed at who? cuz i wana know.... lol

BManx2000
March 5, 2004, 1:53 am
Judging from the title, I'd say it was directed at the pissy server admins.

BMF
March 5, 2004, 1:57 am
Spooky you go girl. I experience the same troubles. Especcially during my critical days.

peemonkey
March 5, 2004, 2:58 am
yea! stupid admins! i get kicked constantly!!! not because im real good, but because im Christ's Female Reproductive Organs

Sekushi
March 5, 2004, 3:33 am
Please remove the self-praise in that, it makes you look like a dumbass.

And what servers are you playing on?

societies_punishment
March 5, 2004, 3:46 am
wtf i own people all the time i have never ever got kicked/banned

im not trying to gloat either i also have my bad games half the time due to internet ...i know i have said it enough

anywho are you sure your not mouthing off or gloating to the point that they have a reason to kick you ..... and if people call me a cheater or hacker i tell them there is no way to cheat ....even tho there was in 1.1.5 i dont know about the newest version

but you willl run into assholes that will kick you for no reason they are all over counterstike i guess my advice is youll have to join another server and take vengence on them later

Sekushi
March 5, 2004, 3:58 am
Or just go to DNA.

Captain RibMan
March 5, 2004, 4:03 am
are you even really that good? or do you get kicked for gloating

Spooky
March 5, 2004, 4:50 am
i only gloat outside the realm of soldat.

when i was a noob one of the most discouraging thing was getting owned over and over and over by people who were better and all that said was "owned" over and over.

the only time i talk on servers is giving pointers to my team or the occasional ns or whatever.

anyway, i play mostly on public servers that are lowest ping. i dunno. maybe it's just a few cases of bad luck. but i *hate* it when it happens.

Spooky
March 5, 2004, 6:00 am
24.119.154.233 port 1455

admin keeps kicking anyone with a score higher than him. He also kicked a guy becuase he asked how to pick up the bow. He kicked me too when the guy came back and i told him. i told him he wouldn't be winning if he played fair and i got banned.

THAT'S the kind of [:-censored] that makes this game sucky sometimes. it's great at Lan's because when people are [:-censored]s you can go hit them. unlike other games like CS there aren't an abundant amount of low ping servers to play on. it really bites sometiems.

SiB Danne
March 5, 2004, 8:00 am
lol reminds me of those times I got kicked because I killed the admin a few more times than he/she could kill me or my score is waaaay above all others. But luckily nowadays the admins seems to have vanished

palloco
March 5, 2004, 9:15 am
Man! Accept those bannings. You are completely unbalancing the game and therefore making it no fun. So where is the point of killing newbies constantly? Go find a normal server to play and stop owning newbies, that is boring and stupid.

societies_punishment
March 5, 2004, 10:53 am
what was that server called .... 911 best player$$$$ that guy is a big asshole

that would be the only one i can think that kicked me for owning in his server

Dark_Noddy
March 5, 2004, 12:05 pm
I remember I had a game :P A game of good ol' whoopass !

I pawnt some fellah, got kicked.. Rejoined.. Then I asked why he kicked me.. he didnt answer...
(it was Rambo) I killed him and got the bow, Then he says "I kick" I said "why ?" *silence*
I squished his ass a couple of times and then got kicked... lol

SuXie ^^

Icarius
March 5, 2004, 12:51 pm
Why would you want to play on a server that has the admin kicking people?
You might as well let it drop.

jc011
March 5, 2004, 1:07 pm
rofl I just got kicked today..

04-03-05 07:59:29 Game Log Started
04-03-04 07:59:31 Welcome to Soldat 1.2.0
04-03-04 07:59:38 Connection accepted to 66.229.1.164
04-03-04 07:59:38 CTF - B2B
04-03-04 07:59:38 Waiting to join game...
04-03-04 07:59:39 -Peaceful Warrior- has joined bravo team
04-03-04 07:59:39 [SERVER MESSAGE] Play nice, be kind, and most of all, have fun.
04-03-04 07:59:49 XMAN captured the Red Flag
04-03-04 07:59:53 Soldier(1) returned the Red Flag
04-03-04 08:00:03 elite-rusher scores for Alpha Team
04-03-04 08:00:06 elite-rusher returned the Red Flag
04-03-04 08:00:46 elite-rusher captured the Blue Flag
04-03-04 08:00:53 kobe returned the Blue Flag
04-03-04 08:01:20 Sandizzle captured the Blue Flag
04-03-04 08:01:25 Master of Destruction captured the Red Flag
04-03-04 08:01:31 Soldier(1) returned the Red Flag
04-03-04 08:01:44 Sandizzle scores for Alpha Team
04-03-04 08:01:49 XMAN captured the Red Flag
04-03-04 08:01:52 [-Peaceful Warrior-] yet again a whole team using barrets
04-03-04 08:02:04 MrCoder captured the Blue Flag
04-03-04 08:02:07 Soldier(1) has left the game
04-03-04 08:02:09 -Peaceful Warrior- returned the Blue Flag
04-03-04 08:02:15 XMAN scores for Bravo Team
04-03-04 08:02:16 [Sandizzle] your point?
04-03-04 08:02:23 [-Peaceful Warrior-] barret takes no skill
04-03-04 08:02:25 [kobe] year
04-03-04 08:02:27 [Sandizzle] stfu
04-03-04 08:02:29 [-Peaceful Warrior-] and thats why everyone uses it
04-03-04 08:02:30 [Sandizzle] your gone, bitch
04-03-04 08:02:34 -Peaceful Warrior- has been kicked from console

Hitman
March 5, 2004, 2:34 pm
You got kicked cause you were whining about the Barret, not cause you were owning.

Spooky
March 5, 2004, 3:36 pm
"normal server"

you mean the unpopulated ones? because i only go to servers that have people in them and if i happen to rock i sometimes get kicked.

it sucks.

jc011
March 5, 2004, 3:51 pm
hmm, i never knew voicing an opinion was the same as whining

Denacke
March 5, 2004, 3:58 pm
True it's idiotic that they ban you for that.
But it's their server, if they don't want to lose they can ban, they have the rights if they don't want to give bandwith away to you :P

Captain_Jimbo
March 6, 2004, 3:02 am

No one bitches as much as BlackOrange* That little wuss bitched me out of a server once; I was accused of spawn killing in deathmatch and when I waited several seconds after each spawn to attack, he still bitched. Black Orange sux t3h ceck.

Element_101
March 6, 2004, 10:17 am
quote:Originally posted by Spooky
24.119.154.233 port 1455

admin keeps kicking anyone with a score higher than him. He also kicked a guy becuase he asked how to pick up the bow. He kicked me too when the guy came back and i told him. i told him he wouldn't be winning if he played fair and i got banned.

THAT'S the kind of [:-censored] that makes this game sucky sometimes. it's great at Lan's because when people are [:-censored]s you can go hit them. unlike other games like CS there aren't an abundant amount of low ping servers to play on. it really bites sometiems.

Cs gets meantend a lot in these forums dose every one here like it or h8 it? I personaly like it Flame me I dont care its a good game

TheArc
March 7, 2004, 3:09 am
you mispeller ruger

societies_punishment
March 7, 2004, 3:21 am
you mispelled rugar??!?!?!?!? thats all you can say ..... arc i have played with you before and you seem like a nice guy so ill help you out ..... DONT CORRECT PEOPLE LIKE THAT ... you just made yourself the biggest forums n00b of all time and even worse trying to correct someone and you mispelled .... "mispelled"

DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN

that [:-censored] annoys the hell outta me ... you know what your going to punishmentland

http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=12343 (punishmentland is explained here)

Sekushi
March 7, 2004, 4:15 am
God, you people are morons. Why the hell do you go to servers that are lotted with Soldiers with everyone camping and spawnkilling everyone else out of their god damn minds? Go to dedicated, well-ran servers like DNA, not the little non-dedicated cable servers, and your problem will be solved. Also, it seems like you guys would be the types that go around bashing any barret-user just because they use the barret, and you see them as inferior and you see it as your obligation to chide them for their use of the barret.

And societies_punishment, nobody needs you going around and correcting them for their mistakes and their posts content.

societies_punishment
March 7, 2004, 4:49 am
i was pointing out an ironic fact ...... if hes gonna insult somebody by makeing fun of their spelling he should at least spell it right

but you prove a good point i personally like dedicated servers more

HellRaider
March 7, 2004, 5:08 am
Like Sekushi said, why would you want to go into a game filled with soldiers and pissy admins? And if they ban u, be grateful, u dont have to see the [:-censored]face again..god

societies_punishment
March 7, 2004, 6:55 am
yes hellraider like i said *smack* thats why i like dedicated servers

geez what is with the additude tonight

Dathker
March 7, 2004, 2:27 pm
quote:admin keeps kicking anyone with a score higher than him. He also kicked a guy becuase he asked how to pick up the bow. He kicked me too when the guy came back and i told him. i told him he wouldn't be winning if he played fair and i got banned.

you do know that kicking a n00b that is doesn't know how to pick up a bow is perfectly normal, cuz i mean who wants to play with another n00b, but i don't think that it gives a right to those who are n00bs themselves teh right to do that.

But server admins shouldn't kick/ban you if you are pwnatizing them, they should ask how to get better, or get some tips. for they should always be seeking to get better.

if you guys want a good server, Ultimate 13 ctf ip: ultimate13.dynu.com port: default stats page: http://ultimate13.dynu.com:6080/ time: its normaly up at 9:00 eastern standard time(for the United States+Cananda kids
i am admin there so you don't have to worry bout anything, unless you lag(i hate laggers)

n/a
March 7, 2004, 3:10 pm
Don't forget this short reminder before you join a server

"The use of this server is a privilege, not a right. The administrator may deny server access to anyone for any reason, at his/her sole discretion."

Dathker
March 7, 2004, 5:51 pm
uhhh sebastain, gimme abreak, the admin guy at least has to be fair

societies_punishment
March 8, 2004, 3:03 am
/me leans toward monitor

....wtf is that

/me squints at Sebastians avatar

Kazuki
March 8, 2004, 3:58 am
Thats a woman, Pun. Heh. I dunno, I personally think that Soldat is like a journey. Play, play, and play more until you're very good and well respected. At that point, you will get invited to servers like GGNet and BioDome, where only the best gather and play. When we play CTF then, at least I don't have to yell at my teammates for not knowing which flag is theirs -_-. But back on topic, just don't bother. There are plenty of other servers out there. Especially DeathMatch servers. lol, The other day I played in a server where I won at least 5 or 6 games in a row (DeathMatch), either by a long shot, or barely winning. But eventually people got pretty tired of it, myself included, and I felt almost the same way, unwanted in the server. So I went to another one :P Same thing. lol

In conclusion, screw pissy admins, find another server. MAKE YOUR OWN IF YOU HAVE TO!!!

Sekushi
March 8, 2004, 4:02 am
Wtf, it's obviously a banana on vacation.

DizzyTea
March 8, 2004, 4:40 am
quote:Originally posted by societies_punishment
/me leans toward monitor

....wtf is that

/me squints at Sebastians avatar

[^] it is a woman with no face , and about the slutty admins , they need to accept the fact that if someone if wooping the [:-censored] out of them on their own server. It isnt fair to kick them becuase they are better. The only reason an admin should kick u is if u are spawn killing too much and if ur lagging up the server.
[:D]

Sekushi
March 8, 2004, 5:26 am
Just don't go to their servers. Nobody exhibits this behavior except for the little non-dedicated servers with 675 ping.

Dathker
March 9, 2004, 3:06 am
mmk...now i feel left out kazuki...i wasn't invited to play with the 1337, but then again its ok, cuz i suck at soldat anyway.
hrm now i wonder, how many people acctually know me and think im on the better side of good/evil