( search forums )
Superkill is not all that great
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
BMF
March 5, 2004, 1:53 am
I finally got a chance to duel Superkill a couple of days ago. He is a barret whore, and he whines alot. And (wow, what a surprise) he is not all that great.

Here is the screen, he hosted. I won a couple more rounds, but did not take screens.

[IMAGE]

Chakra
March 5, 2004, 2:18 am
Well that should shut him up for a good 3 1/2 minutes.

n00bface
March 5, 2004, 3:58 am
TRU DAT!

popseed
March 5, 2004, 6:51 am
woah. you got a 100 ping on his server? israeli vs eastcaoster. interesting.

CbbLe
March 5, 2004, 7:26 am
Everyone can have bad days and everyone can have good days...that doesnt prove anything to me (same as superkills score in the other topic doesnt prove anything either)

btw: superkill does kick ass! :)

FroG-BoY
March 5, 2004, 7:35 am
quote:sv|CbbLe - clanleader of Soldat Veterans
Your opinion is fairly biased.

SuperKill
March 5, 2004, 8:11 am
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA everyone who thought this pic is real = RETARD
great to know you can change names

this wasnt a real match
i call ANYONE to spectate a real duel between me and BMF... and, you will get your ass kicked =(

SuperKill
March 5, 2004, 8:13 am
btw.. its SuperKill..
2 capital letters retard, i thought you'll remember it from your last fake ?

atleast i know i AM great since people want to make me look bad but they cant do it on a real matches
xDDDDDDDDDDD

SuperKill
March 5, 2004, 8:15 am
quote:Originally posted by Chakra
Well that should shut him up for a good 3 1/2 minutes.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

i'm realy glad you thought he actually beat me =)
bet you celebrated ? xD

[woohoo triple post]

Chakra
March 5, 2004, 8:27 am
Oh yeah, I was exstatic. I was clicking my heels for hours. Damn you for ruining the moment.

..you sure are putting alot of energy into this thread.

SuperKill
March 5, 2004, 8:30 am
so everyway possible you try to make me look bad, if its ingame or what i do rl
you guys are obsessed with me :<

another lol @ bmf

Chakra
March 5, 2004, 8:35 am
Trust me luv, it's not us thats making you look bad.

popseed
March 5, 2004, 8:35 am
i have concluded that this screen is infact a fake. because of the low ping an american has on an israeli server and because of the misspelling of the name.

SuperKill
March 5, 2004, 8:37 am
.. and because of him beating me

CbbLe
March 5, 2004, 8:42 am
quote:Originally posted by FroG-BoY
quote:sv|CbbLe - clanleader of Soldat Veterans
Your opinion is fairly biased.

yep, but it's also the truth

palloco
March 5, 2004, 9:33 am
LOL, I could not even have time to think if it was real or not, but what could make doubt anyone is that barretards are undefeatable in duels, because they run away so you cannot catch them and when you can fire them you are already shot down.

SuperKill
March 5, 2004, 9:37 am
weird cuz i'm the one that's chasing everyone when i duel

palloco
March 5, 2004, 10:26 am
Which means that you are not a barretard

M
March 5, 2004, 11:07 am
Rofl i once beat Superkill so he was gone to create a server and he putted a password and he didn't told me it so i couldn play him and beat him to hell becuz he was scared and later he blamed me how i couldn enter his server which indeed was only a M that i didn't know that he espected to be me a password finder that will find the password that he written in accessing his mind that has no meaning of life but to spam out loud and say sh|t that i have sh|ted after this was gone to be a meeting of a spamzors wores that are ahrdware and software and barretarding the n00bs that are n00bishing around to make n00b out of this plane tthat indeed they are Lame budy's that superkill laughed at them ebcause of the word that sounds like a typsors but it is a real word that is a spam but spam is worthless becuase biching is bich of the biches of bichings.

FroG-BoY
March 5, 2004, 11:42 am
M, you are officially lacking intelligence. Go over there with gi.joe.

SuperKill
March 5, 2004, 11:55 am
M that was kinda stupid
you should have stopped immitating camping carl by now

Icarius
March 5, 2004, 12:53 pm
This topic is great. Well done BMF.

SuperKill
March 5, 2004, 1:01 pm
and i take it as you were under the sv|SuperKill name, bmf's bitch =]

[edit] i mean sv|Superkill :p
btw this isnt the first time bmf tries to fake something with me in it. last time it was the chat thing but he got pwnt back :<

i will own him back again if he duels me (i mean ME) x]

Drama
March 5, 2004, 1:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by M
Rofl i once beat Superkill so he was gone to create a server and he putted a password and he didn't told me it so i couldn play him and beat him to hell becuz he was scared and later he blamed me how i couldn enter his server which indeed was only a M that i didn't know that he espected to be me a password finder that will find the password that he written in accessing his mind that has no meaning of life but to spam out loud and say sh|t that i have sh|ted after this was gone to be a meeting of a spamzors wores that are ahrdware and software and barretarding the n00bs that are n00bishing around to make n00b out of this plane tthat indeed they are Lame budy's that superkill laughed at them ebcause of the word that sounds like a typsors but it is a real word that is a spam but spam is worthless becuase biching is bich of the biches of bichings.

Lol, think that someone really reads that...

Hmm... Dont take too personally if i start bitching, because im very angry when im hungry

BMF
March 5, 2004, 3:33 pm

Superkill, you lost this time, next time you will win. It's just a game buddy

don't have a heart attack

Hitman
March 5, 2004, 3:47 pm
Bahaha! Superkill got Pwned. Oh no, wait sorry SuperKill! Haha!

..Loser

SuperKill
March 5, 2004, 4:19 pm
isnt that cute, they wanna piss me off ;)
bmf should start putting some effort in his faking, else it looks amateur :p
but whatever~ i'll let you dream of me losing ;)
peace

CbbLe
March 5, 2004, 5:29 pm
CATFIGHT!!

Hitman
March 5, 2004, 10:46 pm
quote:they wanna piss me off ;)Well, we seem to have done a pretty good job at it, cause since your first post you triple posted and since then you've been almost every second post. Lol, You can't hide it.

_z1g
March 5, 2004, 11:26 pm
[IMAGE]
SuperKill vs Pr0ger

palloco
March 6, 2004, 1:08 am
This is getting pathetic

Pr0ger
March 6, 2004, 2:19 am
lol

SuperKill
March 6, 2004, 2:54 am
Hitman yea i admit i got kinda surprised as a 'wtf is going on' attitude, nothing pissed at all.
and z1g man ;S that was ages ago =( (judging by the ruger thing) :>

_z1g
March 6, 2004, 3:50 am
ok ok ok ... :)
now you use only barret ?

BMF
March 6, 2004, 6:40 am
Ahahaha omg that is REALLY funny lol

Weed
March 6, 2004, 8:11 am
HEHE, this post is funny, i dont really care if that pic is a fake or not, even tho its impossible for BMF to have 100 ping in an israeli server... seems more like he played in an english server (EvilLaugh's maybe?). well i dont care bout this all...
my real point of posting a replay here was to admit that M must be the only smart guy in macedonia, since i guess he is the only one that knows how to use a pc... i loved that post, its a mixing of CC crazyness with noobface's lack of inteligence...

SoldatStriker
March 6, 2004, 8:41 am
I've consistently gotten under 100 ping on an Israeli server, and I live on the East Coast.

What's the big deal guys? So BMF did what anyone good samaritan would of: Prove yet again that not everyone is as invincible as they say they are. Now if Superkill can just get past his loss we could all get back to what we were doing before BMF got 100 ping on an Israeli server, beat Superkill bad, and then made a goldmine of a post out of it.

Props to BMF for crushing another ego, or at least in this case, squishing it.
Now if only I can be next on the list. I've been wanting to play BMF even before we'd get into petty arguments.

Hitman
March 6, 2004, 8:50 am
quote:Now if Superkill can just get past his lossPfff, fat chance!

..Of course this screenshot is real, SuperKill just doesn't want to admit the fact that he got pwned!

SuperKill
March 6, 2004, 9:53 am
>_>
"..So BMF did what anyone good samaritan would of: Prove yet again that not everyone is as invincible as they say they are..."
did he pay you to say that ? rofl
it was a fake duh.
couple of obvious reasons for the fact its a fake:

1.nobody from the usa will ever get a lower ping then 200 on my server.
2.i would never say "wow your good" to ANYONE that is not a good friend or whatever.
3.him beating me .. rofl its just stupid xD

lol btw bmf got 700 ping on my server last time we tried ;p
he's more then welcome to join it again xDDDDDD
i say again, prove that this match was real by duelling with me and having someone as spectator.
you can add me to msn for that bmf x]

[edit]
[IMAGE]

yay ?

that fuking sniper
March 6, 2004, 10:23 am
Am I the only one who doesnt actually give a flying [:-censored] what scores of duels and matches turn out to be? This is a game. Play it. Enjoy it. Ignore assholes that ruin it for you.

One thing I've learned so far about braggers is that people normally try their hardest to prove (weather lie or truth) that they have beaten someone considerably popular/or known to be skilled. BMF acknowledged that fact when he made that big [:-censored]ing deal out of 1 little screen shot. And you all fell down for it. Way to go community!

popseed
March 6, 2004, 10:24 am
hehe.

Aquarius
March 6, 2004, 12:45 pm
nobody is unbeatable

Chakra
March 6, 2004, 12:53 pm
..except Michal Marcinwookie. He speed hacks.

BMF
March 7, 2004, 3:30 am
Superkill i almost feel sorry for you

SuperKill
March 7, 2004, 7:23 am
2 capital letters moron..
i feel sorry about the way you look so its ok

Hitman
March 7, 2004, 1:07 pm
Alright then Mr. I'm so good looking! Post your pic. I dare you!

Deleted User
March 7, 2004, 3:06 pm
Super---->K<----ill really you are starting to look like an idiot with your capital letter shiet.
[IMAGE]

SuperKill
March 7, 2004, 5:58 pm
"Super---->K<----ill really you are starting to look like an idiot with your capital letter shiet."
and you are smart for faking pics ?

sigh
i dont get it what's wrong with you n00bies for hating me so much xD
whatever~ prove your sh!t in matches instead of the bash pit x]
on a side note - i never write with a capital letter in the beginning of a sentance.. cant be assed to do it online..
owned #2
keep it coming, btw i'm off soldat for this month so for all you fakers out there just wait alittle more to make it look "more real" ;P

Hitman
March 7, 2004, 6:28 pm
I wanna see your pic!

Deleted User
March 7, 2004, 6:29 pm
I didnt even do it seriously you know. It was just a joke about your capital letter shiet.

SuperKill
March 7, 2004, 6:32 pm
if you say so.
hitman you wont see my pic, i dont have a netcam.. sorry to keep you off masturbating for a month ;[

Hitman
March 7, 2004, 6:43 pm
Yes SuperKill, you're all that keeps me going!

Boogie_Freak
March 7, 2004, 7:29 pm
BMF...Let me have a fight with U :D...Let me see how good U Are ;)

Hitman
March 7, 2004, 7:50 pm
Muahahahaha, This is gonna be good!

BMF
March 7, 2004, 7:51 pm
i stopped dueling n00bs a while ago

Hitman
March 7, 2004, 7:53 pm
Maybe not..

SuperKill
March 7, 2004, 7:53 pm
Boogie_Freak he's good at faking and no more x|

Ta-2
March 7, 2004, 7:56 pm
All i know bout Superkill is that he plays with Bawwet. Aint that enuff to make him an a$$hole?

Hova
March 7, 2004, 9:06 pm
Not really. IMO he is not a newbie barret user - pretty good with any gun. People call him an asshole because of his demeanor I guess.

Icarius
March 7, 2004, 11:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ta-2
All i know bout Superkill is that he plays with Bawwet. Aint that enuff to make him an a$$hole?

More than enough Ta-2

Famine
March 7, 2004, 11:46 pm
quote: Not really. IMO he is not a newbie barret user - pretty good with any gun. People call him an asshole because of his demeanor I guess.

The barret is and always will be looked upon as a newb weapon....if you use it, the easy kills comes along with the shame and verbal attacks by other players.

n00bface
March 7, 2004, 11:50 pm
Whenever i use barret and pawn people, people always say LOL GJ :] I guess it comes with my kewl name and my l33t posse. oh yes. I said posse.

Roy
March 8, 2004, 12:33 am
Bah. The barret and M79 should be banned from 1v1 matches. It ruins it. It's bad enough having to deal with over 50% of all players flooding public games with barrets, but in 1v1 it's downright unfair and unbalanced. You either have to use the weapon they are, or let yourself get murdered. There's nothing you can DO to counter a weapon which can kill you instantly as soon as you're in LOS, and it [:-censored]s up 1v1 matches royally.

Weed
March 8, 2004, 12:36 am
i dont get why ppl dont like m79...
m79 and spas are the coolest weapons, and the hardest to use.
m79 duels are the best duels u can have too btw.

Aegis
March 8, 2004, 1:07 am
Eh- M79 rocks.. I use it quite a bit, even though I like to cycle through all the weapons. The M79 jump is useful as hell in CTF..

BMF
March 8, 2004, 2:22 am
quote:i dont get why ppl dont like m79...
m79 and spas are the coolest weapons, and the hardest to use.
m79 duels are the best duels u can have too btw.

Right.... spas has the most fire power in the game. It has even more fire power than the minigun.

i used to love m79 duels, but you can actually camp with a m79. Just like the barret

Weed
March 8, 2004, 6:41 am
BMF, there are some facts that prevent "m79 camping" from happening.
i dont go around dueling random ppl, i only duel my friends.
and actually u can camp with any weapon, not only barret and m79. u can camp with a knife and camp with deagles.
but the thing is, m79 are the funniest duels, if the guy u play with is in or above ur lvl is even more fun :D

Hektik Sniper
March 8, 2004, 8:49 am
i find that the only 1v1's that i enjoy are knife and m79 duels. Auto's just aint fun in duels.

SuperKill
March 8, 2004, 9:23 am
lol i'm an asshole and use a noobgun buhu :'(
damned usa noobs..

DT
March 8, 2004, 2:10 pm
ok guys lets stop it with superkill ok...... I'm sure there are pll who imtate him or if hes just making it up but.... oh wait i'm hungry....[xx(] i can't think wrong within food...uhg

Hitman
March 8, 2004, 2:34 pm
?

SuperKill
March 8, 2004, 3:47 pm
in other words he ment: superkill own you so please stop your whining and excuses cuz it gets old.
8]

Hitman
March 8, 2004, 3:49 pm
Right..

SuperKill
March 8, 2004, 4:17 pm
name 1 guy that posted here and can take me on 1v1

Chakra
March 8, 2004, 4:26 pm
*cough*

[:-eyebrows]

SuperKill
March 8, 2004, 4:27 pm
try me
"[:-eyebrows]"

Hitman
March 8, 2004, 5:27 pm
Lol, I was just reading the rules for Sv members on the your site (nice site btw) and one of them is:quote:* Never brag....bragging is bad!*Cough*

BMF
March 8, 2004, 5:37 pm
I can probably take you, SK, but thats not the point here.

Cbble made a post a while ago. He said that he uses barret all the time on public servers, and that he spawn kills. And other people yell at him and tell him to stop. So Cbble was wondering why is everybody "whining" all the time. I am too lazy to look for it, but i will say now, what i said before.

It is all about respect for other players. When somebody asks you to stop using barret you have two options:
1. Say something like:quote:lol i'm an asshole and use a noobgun buhu :'(
damned usa noobs..

2. OR you can stop using the barret in this match, just as respect for other players.

My clan, [PC], stopped using the barret on a regular basis a while ago. Yes, we own with it. But we also realized that it may be irritating for other people when we use it. So we just stopped. All the leading American clans don't use the barret (PC, NS, Akai)
Of course there is CIA, they dont respect anybody, and they camp and do all kinds of things. But nobody wants to play them, because they are assholes. And nobody has any respect for them. It is their choice.

It is funny that the best euro clans (UJ, SV, [SaD],.. ) all use barrets. I mean it is your choice. But is it so freaking hard to use some other weapon when you are asked to?? I personally dont care, but there are players that hate the barret. Is it so difficult not to use it then??! Seriously, European clans are the most disrespectful.

I am not surprised, because i lived in Europe for while, and now i live in USA. Americans are generally much more considerate and polite, than Europeans. And it shows even in the game like Soldat.

Superkill, you have shown yourself for what you really are. An immature, inconsiderate adolescent. Good job. I guess it is silly to expect something different from a european.

Icarius
March 8, 2004, 5:43 pm
2waiers don't use the barret :( We're not disrespectful either

CbbLe
March 8, 2004, 6:54 pm
"It is funny that the best euro clans (UJ, SV, [SaD],.. ) all use barrets. I mean it is your choice. But is it so freaking hard to use some other weapon when you are asked to?? I personally dont care, but there are players that hate the barret. Is it so difficult not to use it then??! Seriously, European clans are the most disrespectful."

omg, you people never think anyone can change..nowadays we(sv|) uses alot more automatics than barrets on our clanwars...it all depends on the map and who the players are.
nothing wrong with barret..i u8se it alot myself and like it, but stop being so blind and not thinking people change.
We did use almost only barret(90%) before but we dont do it now..everything depends on the situation.

-As for me spawnkilling...yes I do since I hate people who just stands there and accidently die one time (u are for example chasing flag carrier to their base and shoots everyone to get hold of the flag) they just stop playing, write a looong letter whining instead of just jump and shoot

Chakra
March 8, 2004, 6:55 pm
I've noticed that reasonly, oddly. Alot of american players are really quite polite, mature, and sporting.

Over the pond though, other than the likes of maybe 2Wai and BA, all you'll find is a bunch of bickering 1-gun children. Which is quite suprising, as judging by stereotypes (and jerry springer) the roles should be reversed: idiot yanks and sophisticated euros.

By the way SV, funny how you've only begun to change since the rest of the guns became a little easier. Keep up the good work and maybe the rest of the community will respect you, if you respect them.

Meandor
March 8, 2004, 7:00 pm
rofl.
BMF Israel isn't in europe xD
btw You can't put all european clans in one cathegory as if europeans are all the same. Some of us have feelings too, you know ;p
( fury used to be one of the top clans when we were still in competitive playing, but we very rarely used barret )

CbbLe
March 8, 2004, 7:01 pm
"By the way SV, funny how you've only begun to change since the rest of the guns became a little easier"

I have used barret since I started soldat one year ago and will keep on using it (even though I also play with other guns) because of the simple fact (belieave it or not) that I find it to be the funniest weapon to use...you might think spas is funny..my choice is barret.

as for changing to automatcis now when they are better...well, ofcourse we do? would be dumb to not use them, wouldnt it?

Chakra
March 8, 2004, 7:07 pm
*sigh* thats the point Cbble. You're not using 'competitive' weapons out of courtesy or sportsmanship, you do it because you want to win with anything that gives good results.

You had your chance to prove yourself as something more than a bunch of pride-driven point-hoarders..

BMF
March 8, 2004, 7:16 pm
quote:rofl.
BMF Israel isn't in europe xD
btw You can't put all european clans in one cathegory as if europeans are all the same. Some of us have feelings too, you know ;p

Well, he plays for european clans all the time. Yes, i know there are alot of respectful euro players, i was just pissed =)

quote:*sigh* thats the point Cbble. You're not using 'competitive' weapons out of courtesy or sportsmanship, you do it because you want to win with anything that gives good results.

EXACTLY my point

CbbLe
March 8, 2004, 8:05 pm
*sigh* thats the point Cbble. You're not using 'competitive' weapons out of courtesy or sportsmanship, you do it because you want to win with anything that gives good results.

You had your chance to prove yourself as something more than a bunch of pride-driven point-hoarders..

-well, ofcourse I want to win..its no fun loosing.
That doesn't mean we don't play for fun...every single clanwar I play is funny.

"You had your chance to prove yourself as something more than a bunch of pride-driven point-hoarders.."

-I have played with the barret since I started playing Soldat. People whined back then. If I play with the barret now. People still whine. If I play with automatics now people complain(as u do now)..so what should I use if I(we) cant use nor automatics or barrets?

"You had your chance to prove yourself as something more than a bunch of pride-driven point-hoarders.."

-what/why and how should I prove anything? Im not ashamed of anything.

SuperKill
March 8, 2004, 8:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMF
I can probably take you, SK, but thats not the point here.

Cbble made a post a while ago. He said that he uses barret all the time on public servers, and that he spawn kills. And other people yell at him and tell him to stop. So Cbble was wondering why is everybody "whining" all the time. I am too lazy to look for it, but i will say now, what i said before.

It is all about respect for other players. When somebody asks you to stop using barret you have two options:
1. Say something like:quote:lol i'm an asshole and use a noobgun buhu :'(
damned usa noobs..

2. OR you can stop using the barret in this match, just as respect for other players.

My clan, [PC], stopped using the barret on a regular basis a while ago. Yes, we own with it. But we also realized that it may be irritating for other people when we use it. So we just stopped. All the leading American clans don't use the barret (PC, NS, Akai)
Of course there is CIA, they dont respect anybody, and they camp and do all kinds of things. But nobody wants to play them, because they are assholes. And nobody has any respect for them. It is their choice.

It is funny that the best euro clans (UJ, SV, [SaD],.. ) all use barrets. I mean it is your choice. But is it so freaking hard to use some other weapon when you are asked to?? I personally dont care, but there are players that hate the barret. Is it so difficult not to use it then??! Seriously, European clans are the most disrespectful.

I am not surprised, because i lived in Europe for while, and now i live in USA. Americans are generally much more considerate and polite, than Europeans. And it shows even in the game like Soldat.

Superkill, you have shown yourself for what you really are. An immature, inconsiderate adolescent. Good job. I guess it is silly to expect something different from a european.

yea i'm immature. im the one that keeps faking stuff about other people. thats me right ?

wtf are you talking about "respect for other players" this isnt chess
i can choose what weapon i want to aslong as its in the game and i cant care less about wtf you think about it, aslong as michal put it in the 10 guns, its ok to use.
if he will remove it that will be a sign that it was overpowered, and i dont see that coming.

Hova
March 8, 2004, 9:04 pm
People call you immature mostly because of the way you behave SuperKill; and to an extent, your actions.

Famine
March 8, 2004, 9:18 pm
quote:-I have played with the barret since I started playing Soldat. People whined back then. If I play with the barret now. People still whine. If I play with automatics now people complain(as u do now)..so what should I use if I(we) cant use nor automatics or barrets?

Not all auto's are considered noobish mainly the HK...here are some weapons you could use

-Deagles
-Spas
-Ruger
-Aug
-Ak47

I am not saying just use these, but "whining" comes along with other weapons. Mainly because other weapons don't give you a chance to fight back. Like the Golden GUn on 007, has reload drawbacks, but still the easiest weapon to use.

Weed
March 8, 2004, 10:05 pm

Over the pond though, other than the likes of maybe 2Wai and BA, all you'll find is a bunch of bickering 1-gun children. Which is quite suprising, as judging by stereotypes (and jerry springer) the roles should be reversed: idiot yanks and sophisticated euros.

Ouch, i feel insulted... :/
:(

CbbLe
March 8, 2004, 10:06 pm
"I am not saying just use these, but "whining" comes along with other weapons. Mainly because other weapons don't give you a chance to fight back."

-every weapon have their own good abilities aswell as drawback. For example, hk or aug owns in closecombats on small maps with alot of people. barret on bigger maps with fewer people etc etc.

-Let me use what I want and stop the whining (directed to everyone). You might think the barret is lame.. I think ak47 is lame. etc.

BMF
March 8, 2004, 10:22 pm
quote:wtf are you talking about "respect for other players"
No more questions to Superkill

Cbble, again, it is about you respecting other people's ways. So far every euro clan i played (with rare exceptions) was a bunch of USA-hating imbeciles.

CbbLe
March 8, 2004, 11:10 pm
"So far every euro clan i played (with rare exceptions) was a bunch of USA-hating imbeciles."

hmm? what did I say?

Famine
March 8, 2004, 11:27 pm
quote:-Let me use what I want and stop the whining (directed to everyone). You might think the barret is lame.. I think ak47 is lame. etc.

With a barret man running toward you, you can get atleast 3-4 shots on him before he dies, in that time he can easily kill you. Or if you are in close range again 1 shot kill. You don't really get a chance. ANd the whining comes with the weapon, like papariazzi comes with celeberities. Can't you seen you are whining too.

Chakra
March 8, 2004, 11:52 pm
quote:wtf are you talking about "respect for other players" this isnt chess

..yet another example of your ignorance, as well as your petty need to attempt to 'win' an arguement, into which such an attempt was really, really...childish. If you are planning to continue this thread please fill it with something mature.

Respect and manners are a part of life, not just for the world of conservative monacle-wearing brandy-sipping cuffling-wearing chess playing nutters.

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the law."

Hitman
March 8, 2004, 11:56 pm
quote:conservative monacle-wearing brandy-sipping cuffling-wearing chess playing nutters.Rofl!

Icarius
March 9, 2004, 12:38 am
SuperKill, you need a kick in the face or something. No one want's to play with a [:-censored] who has no respect for any player, which is the reason why your so hated in the community right now. You lack respect for anyone but your Team Mates and those you get on with.

?
March 9, 2004, 12:55 am
i think sk is good, however annoying he may seem but thats the deal with alot of people they are good but can be really annoying

Sekushi
March 9, 2004, 2:27 am
This by far has to be one of the most popular topics since the "Last one to post wins!" topic.

n00bface
March 9, 2004, 3:39 am
Lies, for it is I who wins.

Icarius
March 9, 2004, 5:25 am
/me assassinates n00bface with a watermelon

SuperKill
March 9, 2004, 8:59 am
rofl you guys are making me puke.
respect twords other players should be "gg" at the end of the game and "ns" when they had a nice shot..and couple more compliments.
respect twords other players SHOULD NOT affect the way I play
excuse me but i really prefer to play MY way instead of "showing respect" to other players, if thats the case of respect to other players (soldat is the only game so far where the community whines so much about 1-hit-kill weapons) then f*ck other players.

quote:Originally posted by ?
i think sk is good, however annoying he may seem but thats the deal with alot of people they are good but can be really annoying

i'm beeing annoying when people whine at me.. ;\\quote:Originally posted by Icarius
SuperKill, you need a kick in the face or something. No one want's to play with a [:-censored] who has no respect for any player, which is the reason why your so hated in the community right now. You lack respect for anyone but your Team Mates and those you get on with.

=]
excuse me ?
hated in the community ?
which one ?
the soldat forums community ?
hate to be the one that tells you, but the current 'soldat forums' community can kiss my ass for all i care.
all the newbies that joined the game like famine bmf chakra and the rest of the whiners..what can i say, i cant care less about what they think ;the real soldat community is the non active one, it was basiclly the oldschool people like outcast, tfs, striker, CAMPING CARL (yes..), n1nj@... ETC ETC.
if i would care the less about who thinks what about me it would be those guys, for theyr the true soldat community and your just the suckers that stayed in the forums, whining all day.

about the "no one wants to play with you" part.. weird that almost nobody is telling me anything about how i play ingame. only forum people b1tch all day long. if you dont wanna play with me its your choice, i dont care ;]

quote:wtf are you talking about "respect for other players" this isnt chess

..yet another example of your ignorance, as well as your petty need to attempt to 'win' an arguement, into which such an attempt was really, really...childish. If you are planning to continue this thread please fill it with something mature.

Respect and manners are a part of life, not just for the world of conservative monacle-wearing brandy-sipping cuffling-wearing chess playing nutters.

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the law."

haha what can i say, stfu noob ? ;P

quote:Originally posted by Famine
quote:-Let me use what I want and stop the whining (directed to everyone). You might think the barret is lame.. I think ak47 is lame. etc.

With a barret man running toward you, you can get atleast 3-4 shots on him before he dies, in that time he can easily kill you. Or if you are in close range again 1 shot kill. You don't really get a chance. ANd the whining comes with the weapon, like papariazzi comes with celeberities. Can't you seen you are whining too.

you have no idea how stupid you are, we had this disscusion over 10 times.
the barret isnt overpowered unless someone is camping, now stfu

isnt it a shame that we're having this flamewar over a faked screenshot ?

palloco
March 9, 2004, 9:38 am
I do not have any problem with players like SK. Soldat is a game,that means it is supposed to be fun, and the way to have fun is playing, not respecting. Respecting others is good but the first ones who are not doing it is you all flaming SK. If you want nonbarreted games join M&M and STFU
SK, if you do not care about their opinions why do you keep arguing with them?

CbbLe
March 9, 2004, 11:09 am
"With a barret man running toward you, you can get atleast 3-4 shots on him before he dies, in that time he can easily kill you. Or if you are in close range again 1 shot kill. You don't really get a chance. ANd the whining comes with the weapon, like papariazzi comes with celeberities. Can't you seen you are whining too."

-so what happens if u caught up with 2-3 guys from behind and u have an ak47..u can sure as hell killl them which u wouldnt be able with barret..every gun has their advantages and disadvantages.

yei!!! new barret thread :P

SuperKill
March 9, 2004, 11:35 am
cbb dont bother answering him.. we had that debate over a million times

"SK, if you do not care about their opinions why do you keep arguing with them?"
dont know really.. but everytime i think thats the right thing to do ;P

FroG-BoY
March 9, 2004, 12:22 pm
quote:stfu noob ? ;P
Wow, great job showing your non-ignorance and maturity, SuperKill.

SuperKill
March 9, 2004, 12:27 pm
you dont get it do you.. i dont even want or need to argue with you morons.
aslong as i'm good with my game then there's no problem for me, already said you people dont matter anymore

Chakra
March 9, 2004, 1:15 pm
But thats just it...you are not good with your game.

A good player doesn't 'settle' for the most effective weapons.
A good player doesn't argue like a spoilt child with other players.
A good player has respect and decency.

You are not a good player, you are just a player and a fool.

I ask you one last time, if you honestly want to continue this pointless thread please try to fill it with something other than your unquestionably uneducated immaturity. Otherwise just leave.

"but i don't care anymore, now that I can't come out the better of this arguement with anything based on facts!"

Act your age.

SuperKill
March 9, 2004, 1:48 pm
"A good player doesn't argue like a spoilt child with other players."

you're right.
then stfu, also i ment i'm doing good as in playing good, dont bother me anymore.

Hitman
March 9, 2004, 1:57 pm
You just can't Stfu can you Superkill..

SuperKill
March 9, 2004, 3:16 pm
hey its not me that fakes screens

?
March 9, 2004, 3:23 pm
well SK is not the only "immature" player lets just say that, there are tons of them, everyone just likes ot focus on one though

Icarius
March 9, 2004, 6:48 pm
Jesus H Christ, SuperKill, you need really need to do yourself a favour and just listen, we're telling you all this for your own good, not because we just get fun from it. Start reading people's comments and understanding that your not that fantastic, and your not a good player.

SuperKill
March 9, 2004, 7:12 pm
stop calling me a bad player ffs prove it ingame

n00bface
March 9, 2004, 7:36 pm
I win!

Icarius
March 9, 2004, 9:19 pm
Your a bad player SK. Just how you act in general means you are, not because you suck at the game. [:-censored]ing read our post's properly you dumb [:-censored].

n00bface
March 9, 2004, 9:22 pm
Hehe, I win again

palloco
March 9, 2004, 9:26 pm
Noobface,wrong thread :P

BMF
March 9, 2004, 9:50 pm
quote:isnt it a shame that we're having this flamewar over a faked screenshot ?

it is real

n00bface
March 9, 2004, 9:54 pm
BMF 4 Prez

Firestorm
March 9, 2004, 10:01 pm
I beat SuperKill in the RGN days and I may have screens but I think they got deleted in a reboot :( but I am not lame enough to put any up since he does pwn. Shame he doesn't use M79 still heh ;)

sorry if I cause distress with this post havn't read the above.

If you need convincing that it is a fake u really think SuperKill would say "wow you are really good" maybe he should have picked a better finishing line doesn't sound very Sk'esque to me :P

Drama
March 9, 2004, 10:05 pm
good old times...

SuperKill
March 9, 2004, 10:58 pm
firestorm ownz thats all i have to say.
and bmf duel me instead of icarius under my name.. i assure you you'll get more action ;P

btw icarius i act all "bad" and stuff cuz you guys cant prove something without faking it.

BMF
March 9, 2004, 11:52 pm
quote:If you need convincing that it is a fake u really think SuperKill would say "wow you are really good" maybe he should have picked a better finishing line doesn't sound very Sk'esque to me :P

Good job, Sherlock

bert111
March 10, 2004, 5:12 am
SK please leave this forum and dont play soldat until you hit puberty.

Aquarius
March 10, 2004, 6:27 am
shut up bert

by Chakra:
> A good player doesn't 'settle' for the most effective weapons.

Bullsh!t, it doesn't matter which or how many weapons he uses.

Chakra
March 10, 2004, 8:05 am
..what I mean by that line is:

A good player is not one who sticks to just a small range of efficient weapons.
This is the difference between wanting to overcome the enemy,
and wanting to overcome the enemy for the challenge.

A player plays for the challenge, not to seek the best odds.

Despite every weapon now being able to deliver it's fair share of whoop-ass, you can't deny that some weapons, once aquainted with, become majorly favourable for their effectiveness and ease. Should a 'good player' then remain with a single choice of weaponry after removing the challenge of perfecting his skills?

..and whats so good about sex anyway? [:I]

enigma
March 10, 2004, 8:13 am
quote:Originally posted by FroG-BoY
quote:stfu noob ? ;P
Wow, great job showing your non-ignorance and maturity, SuperKill.

Wow, great job focosuing on 2words and a smiley, out of 600words in the normal text. if you got something to reply, then plz, dont just pick 1-3words, and making yourself look like a ass. heh.

look, people.
barret is in the game right?
its one of the 10classic weapons, that the creator chose.
you call it "lame", "unfair", "overpowerd"..

i ask you this:

minigun is a noob gun right? mp5 is a noob gun right? m79 is a noob gun right?
WRONG.

if its in the game, then it SHOULD be used. if you got ANY problems with that, THEN TALK WITH THE GAME CREATOR (aka michal marci).

i'm sorry to say this, i mean, maybe i dont know alot cause i just regged 20mins ago, but cmon.
you agree with me that theres no such thing as an 'perfect game', when you like all weapons, all players, all bonuses, all maps, etc.

you cant, and you shouldnt tell somebody which weapon to use, or how to play the game. who are you to judge? unless i'll see below your nick the 'i created the game' tag, then i'll take it as an opinion, and not a fact.

dont get me wrong tho, i hate the barret too. if it was up to me, then the barret and the autos were disabled in the game ITSELF (and not on the individual servers).
did you saw what i did right now? IF it was up to ME, then the autos and the barret were disabled. IF i could, i would. but, i CANT. and you, my dear sirs, CANT. so either stfu (now frogboy will make a comment about this 1word.. i expect it), or leave the game, cause sadly, BARRET IS IN THE GAME.

i think i made my point. sorry for any typos i had, english aint my native language.
also, if anyone got something to comment about, then plz, dont just pick 1sentence that you didnt liked, and make a stupid comment about it.

oh and, seems like a few of this 'vets' forgot. the forums arent build up for expressing your overpowerd ego's. nor your brutal behaivor. this is about debates, improvments, and to pass the time.

not about boycotting someone just cause you dont like his weapon.
(you got to admit it sounds phatetic ^, no offence)

-2 cents got stolen out of my pocket

edit:

quote:chakra:Should a 'good player' then remain with a single choice of weaponry after removing the challenge of perfecting his skills?

needless to say, that most of the guys that plays soldat, dont play it for 'expirimenting new challanges', which is preety legitimate.
if a player founds his perfect gun, why should he leave it after he masterd it? cause of the 'lack of challange'?
seems preety weird to me..

Weed^Meister plays with the m79 for sometime (i did alittle reaserch before i posted).
Sbal (aka your clanmate) plays with the spaz for a long time.
Cold Fusion plays with the m79 (OVERPOWERD ALERT) for more then a year (i think).

anyway, if youre calling superkill lame, for staying with his overpowerd* weapon, then why not calling those 3 lame too?

(overpowerd = maybe YOU thinks its overpowerd, and maybe OTHERS think its overpowerd, but, untill i dont see michal posting a 'BARRET IS OVERPOWERD AND EVRYTHING ELSE IS NOT' thread, then its NOT overpowerd to me).

Icarius
March 10, 2004, 8:30 am
He think's he has made the game balanced, but it isn't. It's too easy to kill people now with whatever gun so it's getting boring, thus the reason why people are leaving.

Michal might have an idea of what is fair, but a lot of us believe it good enough (IE, insta-kill weapons should be nerfed down)

enigma
March 10, 2004, 8:34 am
quote:Originally posted by Icarius
He think's he has made the game balanced, but it isn't. It's too easy to kill people now with whatever gun so it's getting boring, thus the reason why people are leaving.

is that a legitimate reason to call a sevral houndreds 'noobs' ?

quote:Originally posted by IcariusMichal might have an idea of what is fair, but a lot of us believe it good enough (IE, insta-kill weapons should be nerfed down)

is that a legitimate reason to classify some weaps to the noob catagory?

Chakra
March 10, 2004, 9:14 am
*sigh* ..why does explaining common sense take so long..

Theres nothing 'lame' about sticking to a single weapon, especially when certain weapons have very obvious restrictions (Sbal's lovely shotgun for instance).
This means that some weapons, no matter how professional you are with them, can still be overcome.

Having yourself vulnerable because of your weapon's disatvantages is enough of a challenge for most players, especially when the majority of us have to face 'players' who simply opt for the most efficient of weapon choices.

Also, if you have ever played with a few friends (as apposed to public or against another clan), you probably notice how you and your friends try different weapons every few spawns. This is called 'fun', because limiting your capabilities means the game is harder. A harder game is more of a challenge. A challenge is fun.

And as for your other comment, as honestly wise as it seems, it is indeed a fallacy. Just because something exists does not mean it should be used. This applies to life as well as games.
Many examples are the rail gun in Quake tournements, or the pistol-only battles in counterstrike, or the infamous stationary gun in soldat (which in itself is banned from tournements).

....any other questions for Chakra the Self-inflated all-knowing Wiseman? or shall we all stop questioning things and start using our brains?

Aquarius
March 10, 2004, 9:21 am
quote:Originally posted by Icarius
It's too easy to kill people now with whatever gun so it's getting boring, thus the reason why people are leaving.

Michal might have an idea of what is fair, but a lot of us believe it good enough (IE, insta-kill weapons should be nerfed down)

Well, for me it's not boring. Please, tell me exactly WHO has left. Only a few whinig forum members... And there is at least a few hundreds new players in 1.2

FroG-BoY
March 10, 2004, 9:51 am
enigma: 'Ey, you n00b, what the [:-censored] did I ever do to you?

Cold Fusion
March 10, 2004, 10:45 am
quote:Originally posted by enigma
minigun is a noob gun right? mp5 is a noob gun right? m79 is a noob gun right?
WRONG.

if its in the game, then it SHOULD be used. if you got ANY problems with that, THEN TALK WITH THE GAME CREATOR (aka michal marci).quote:(overpowerd = maybe YOU thinks its overpowerd, and maybe OTHERS think its overpowerd, but, untill i dont see michal posting a 'BARRET IS OVERPOWERD AND EVRYTHING ELSE IS NOT' thread, then its NOT overpowerd to me).
Michal already tried 'nerfing' the Barret in one of the earlier 1.2 betas, but some of the beta-testers who are publicly in support of the weapon managed to overturn his decision. And now we're left with the majority of the weapons being overpowered, to compensate for the Barret's strength. That's about as close as him saying that it's overpowered.

quote:if a player founds his perfect gun, why should he leave it after he masterd it? cause of the 'lack of challange'?

No, in order to master other weapons so that you can become proficient with all of them, for every situation. It's also more fun to be able to use many weaps.
quote:Cold Fusion plays with the m79 (OVERPOWERD ALERT) for more then a year (i think).

anyway, if youre calling superkill lame, for staying with his overpowerd* weapon, then why not calling those 3 lame too?

You put me in there, I don't know who you are by that name, but for your information I don't just play with the M79, I also use nearly all of the weaps as I see fit. Try not to make the mistake of confusing someone who can only play with one weapon, rather than one who uses his weapon of choice most. There's an oh-so-slight difference. ;) Plus, I won't mention the differences between the arch of the M79 and the straight-one-shot-click-on-the-guy-to-keeel-him Barret. =P

Aquarius
March 10, 2004, 10:52 am
I love to use only one weapon, and I have much fun and challegne with it, so stfu and play the way u want, and let others to play the way they want.

Cold Fusion
March 10, 2004, 10:57 am
<Post no longer needed as it addressed something that wasn't aimed towards me>

To the post below, that's fair enough.

Aquarius
March 10, 2004, 11:19 am
Not to you, It was general response to people who think: "Arghh u use the same weapon all the time! Use all weapons you [:-censored] bar/m79/mp5/ruge/etc retard! It can't be fun or challengin for u!"

LiL_FuKa
March 10, 2004, 11:21 am
All I wanna say is that I think that screny is 100% fake.. And I wanna be the spec for their next duel. HeHe.

Drama
March 10, 2004, 1:07 pm
a Good player can know what is best weapon for the situation (map, what other are using)

I aint got anything against using 1 weapon

I only hate noobs who """""pwn""""" with barret and think theyre so damn good

SK is good with barret so what is the problem ? He has worked to be that good with it

CbbLe
March 10, 2004, 1:21 pm
"Michal already tried 'nerfing' the Barret in one of the earlier 1.2 betas, but some of the beta-testers who are publicly in support of the weapon managed to overturn his decision. And now we're left with the majority of the weapons being overpowered, to compensate for the Barret's strength. That's about as close as him saying that it's overpowered."

yes, but the way he made the barret were ridiculous compared with the other guns..It were like attacking with a toothpicker.

Uzzi
March 10, 2004, 2:31 pm
Why post a fake picture?...Unless you got what you were expecting

BMF
March 10, 2004, 9:09 pm
Stop arguing about stupid weapons, lets flame Superkill

by the way, anybody who uses just one primary weapon is a freaking n00b

And Chakra, you are a worthless whiner. If it was up to you, every weapon would be taken away except for AK-47. And we would play soldat Chakra-style. Great! Start using the barret against barret whores, and stop your constant crying. You contradict yourself with every post.
quote:Also, if you have ever played with a few friends (as apposed to public or against another clan), you probably notice how you and your friends try different weapons every few spawns. This is called 'fun', because limiting your capabilities means the game is harder. A harder game is more of a challenge. A challenge is fun.
Well if challenge is fun, play against the barrets and stop your bitching. That's a challenge for you.

Jesus Christ, Chakra, you are so full of [:-censored]. You dont bring anything to the table, except for elaborate posts that do not make much sense since you contradict yourself in every paragpraph. I wish you quit when you said you would. Now go and cry me a river.

enigma
March 10, 2004, 9:34 pm
lol, is it just me, or does bmf keeps changing his attitude evry 10 mins?

oh and, frogboy, i dont even know you (vice versa), but i just saw that reply and got all disgust.. i mean, the guy wrote more then 1page of text, and you focused on 2fukin words? thats really stupid and gay (yes, stupid had sex with dumb, therfore hes gay).

Chakra
March 10, 2004, 9:35 pm

..it never bloody ends, does it... *sigh*

Alright, lets go through this methodically.

Can't deny the whining part...obviously you've slightly misjudged my ideal dream of soldat. Is this exageration revealing some (understandable) frustrated sexual desire for my heart-shaped ass?

As for the contradicting crap, you're out of your head luv.. take another stroll through the masses upon masses of paragraphs i've delivered. In fact, print it all out and read it on the toilet so you got some thinking time. With a pinch of common sense it should become a little clearer.

Going against barret a challenge? certainly, but one that is unmeasurably hard and very close to futile, as well as stupidly dull. Can a game against a collective of identical barret-users really be compared to a team of alternative weapons?

Now instead of countering my [:-censored] with your [:-censored], how about we put our [:-censored] together and make this thread beautiful.

n00bface
March 10, 2004, 10:06 pm
yay for [:-censored]

BMF
March 10, 2004, 10:18 pm
Chakra definately wants some challenge:
quote:A good player is not one who sticks to just a small range of efficient weapons.

Chakra whines like a little girl:
quote:Just read any of Chakra's posts
Chakra is just being stupid by contradicting himself:
quote:Theres nothing 'lame' about sticking to a single weapon, especially when certain weapons have very obvious restrictions (Sbal's lovely shotgun for instance).

By the way, i had nothing to do with that screenshot. Hitman forced me to make it. Superkill, i am with you man. Together we will overcome.

n00bface
March 10, 2004, 10:31 pm
...wtf

Aquarius
March 10, 2004, 10:40 pm
I am confused [:D]

CbbLe
March 10, 2004, 10:53 pm
BMF is drunk

Chakra
March 10, 2004, 11:34 pm
Damn. This threads nearly coming to an end, and at just 8 pages.

Anyhow, lets try to clear some things up for people who obviously speed-read. I'll even do the fancy bold-highlighting that my doppleganger Blag does! (i'm not him.)

quote:A good player is not one who sticks to just a small range of efficient weapons.

What do we learn from this quote? Well, according to the Doctrine of Thy Lord Chakra, playing a game is about a challenge to overcome, and no doubt enjoy. The simple foundations for a good player.

quote:Theres nothing 'lame' about sticking to a single weapon, especially when certain weapons have very obvious restrictions (Sbal's lovely shotgun for instance).

This certainly does look like the reverse of the previous quote, doesn't it. Alas, lame and not make a good player are not opposites. Which is why when I originally posted this, the following compliments it:

quote:Having yourself vulnerable because of your weapon's disatvantages is enough of a challenge for most players, especially when the majority of us have to face 'players' who simply opt for the most efficient of weapon choices.

I will explain this lengthy quote with a lengthy childish example.

Billy is running along with his minimi. Billy's team has a diverse range of weapons. Billy hasn't used minimi much.

Jane is running along the same path as Billy. She has a 1 shot weapon. Jane's team all have one shot weapons.

Billy shoots at Jane, but she avoids half the shots simply by strafing; Billy's bullets move slower than hers and thus require a more acute sense of prediction. Billy hasn't used minimi long so isn't too sure how to predict. Jane retaliates with her barret and kills Billy.

Billy is sad, but he is very, very good with the mp5.

Billy respawns and selects the mp5, and continues the game with his best gun, because he's not very good with other weapons, and cannot use them when up against opponents who are very powerful.

It's not hard to use common sense BMF, and I'm sure you have it...

...why else would you fancy me.

enjoyincubus
March 10, 2004, 11:36 pm
Is this a cry for help, BMF? We can get you help for your alcohol problems if necessary.

Chak gave you a nice invitation to peace, tried to talk some sense into you and made a few valid points...and what did you give him in return for his valian efforts? A face full of sand.

Can we please get back on topic here? I thought this was about the supposed defeat of SK by BMF...

I don't usually pick sides in confrontations that I have no real background in, but...I doubt the match took place. I think it was probably BMF along with one of his PC cronies playing one of their "pranks". 100 ping in an Israeli server? Yeah...right. BMF barely got 100 ping during a match between CIA and PC. The server was in the middle of the US too...

palloco
March 10, 2004, 11:53 pm
I do not see where is the sense from a player that whines at barret and minigun, he used barret a lot, and the only thing he had been doing in this thread was whining at SK and praising himself as if his definitions of a good player could worth more than mines or SK's

bert111
March 11, 2004, 12:14 am
doesnt this belong in the bash pit?

BMF
March 11, 2004, 12:21 am
Chakra this is just a game, you are taking it way too seriously

quote:I don't usually pick sides in confrontations that I have no real background in, but...I doubt the match took place. I think it was probably BMF along with one of his PC cronies playing one of their "pranks". 100 ping in an Israeli server? Yeah...right. BMF barely got 100 ping during a match between CIA and PC. The server was in the middle of the US too...

Shall i say, good job Sherlock?

By the way, i have no problems wirh alcohol, i can stop drinking at any time.

quote:I will explain this lengthy quote with a lengthy childish example.

Billy is running along with his minimi. Billy's team has a diverse range of weapons. Billy hasn't used minimi much.

Jane is running along the same path as Billy. She has a 1 shot weapon. Jane's team all have one shot weapons.

Billy shoots at Jane, but she avoids half the shots simply by strafing; Billy's bullets move slower than hers and thus require a more acute sense of prediction. Billy hasn't used minimi long so isn't too sure how to predict. Jane retaliates with her barret and kills Billy.

Billy is sad, but he is very, very good with the mp5.

Billy respawns and selects the mp5, and continues the game with his best gun, because he's not very good with other weapons, and cannot use them when up against opponents who are very powerful.

It's not hard to use common sense BMF, and I'm sure you have it...

I dont understand what you mean by this. Yes, people tend to use their best weapons. I dont see you running around with a minigun and a chainsaw. Hey, that's a challenge for you.

HellRaider
March 11, 2004, 1:19 am
For any1 who does not think this is a fake look at the screen: "sv|Superkill: wow you are really good" hes complementing him? wtf? thats not superkill like. he should be saying : u n00b im going easy

HellRaider
March 11, 2004, 1:27 am
"Chakra:It was probably him with one of his PC cronies.."
How do we know it wasnt you? and are you calling me a cronie?

Kazuki
March 11, 2004, 1:31 am
Chakra - PC cronies? Yes, we're cronies. Cry about it, whipe your tears, and rub your ass in the damned paper towel. Just cause BMF had a little fun, knowing everyone would figure out this wasn't real doesn't mean you can judge us. You talk and talk, but can't back it up. Stick to making up jokes.

Besides, that, I'd have to agree that what BMF did was useless and I don't want to defend his position, knowing that everyone will go on flaming me. (It's called Anger Management, now at the low, low cost of $5.99 a week.)

BMF
March 11, 2004, 1:54 am
Thank you guys, thank you very much.

Up yours Chakra

quote:Cry about it, whipe your tears, and rub your ass in the damned paper towel
YES, YES!!

Hitman
March 11, 2004, 1:55 am
quote:Hitman forced me to make it.Traitor! No more Cyber for you!

Weed
March 11, 2004, 3:32 am
WOW, this story took a turn towards the surprising side of the anaconda snake in the amazon river...
anyway, some words that will be never said outloud by any of you, and will be never remembered only coz of the meaning...

-it was obvious that pic was a fake... SK wouldnt say :"wow ur good", he would say, "ok, now ill start playing for real" or something like that... :D
- BMF, u change ur mind faster then a Vegas drag queen changes his sex... (no offence)
- Enigma, im intrigued... how do u know my full name if i only go by Weed over here? and as Cold Fusion said: m79 is my weapon of choise, i love that weapon, im no master or anything with it, but i enjoy with it :D, but i use all the weapons, from deagles to minigun to chainsaw and law... i sometimes use barret too, as i dont really give a fck if someone calls me a noob for that.

and now to something different...
im sending Michael Jackson over to China... dont ask why, but he paid 1 million $ for the ticket... he mumbled something bout "i love lil commies" ... or maybe he said "i love liam's cum" ? anyway, now im rich and i can buy myself a hotdog... but i still need some money for the ketchup... what is a hotdog without ketchup? anyway, Vodka party at my place at 22:59 (if u want u can come on 23:00)
k, ill shut up :D

BMF
March 11, 2004, 3:42 am
yet another incoherent rant by Weed, what a surprise.

dude, try to stick to one subject. It seems that there are so many thoughts going through your head at the same time that you can't deal with them all.
Let's see. First you started with an obscure reference to an anaconda snake in the Amazon. Then you expressed your obvious interest in the Vegas drag queens. After that you gave a cofusing comment concerning the weapon balance (as it seems...) Then you jumped to Michael Jackson (!) going over to China (!!!) to have a Vodka party (!!!!!!)

By the way, good job figuring out that the screenshot was fake. You get the prize of being the most retarded poster here ever since Camping Carl. My advice - see a psychiatrist.

Kazuki
March 11, 2004, 4:04 am
Let me continue Weed's post:

I was at this real poor Area the other day in chicago and some dude in cool clothes comes up to me n whispers "Yo fukkam giss whut! Ah gotz muhself a penneh!" I just stared at him in disgust. After about 5 minutes I finally said "You've got a penny? So? Ehhh..." His eyes widened and he screamed at me the following : "Whut tah fuk wron witchu!!! Now dey gun cum afta meh!" as he ran away. All I heard next was this:

"YO!!! He gotz uh penneh!!! He gotz a muthafukin penneh!!!!! *gunshots*"

I yelled at them "Stop tryin to act so ghetto, it never comes out right!" and slowly walked away.

ANYWAY, the real point of this post is to say you're welcome to BMF and to give a good 'lol' to Hitman :P

Weed
March 11, 2004, 4:18 am
NO
i been to 4 psychiatrists in my life... i broke chairs in 3 of them...
i dont wanna go trought it again...
the 4th one just told my parent after 1 hour that they should put any kind of weapon far away from me and lock me in an institute... i dont wanna go trought it again...
and my point was that the vegas drag queens remind me of anacondas in the amazon river which can eat lil chinesse commies for dinner... and Michael Jackson is just too cool to rape american kids... so he need the ones over in china but they are eaten by anacondas and then the plane crashes and i tell the pilot "u mother fcker i thought u could fly this piece of shiat..." and he told me he is a truck driver from north carolina, so i gave him a donut...
and true, i might be the most retarded poster here... but heck, who give a shiet? its only the lounge... i normaly make sence with my posts but today i cant control my fingers... is like they got a mind of their own and im typing so fast my fingers are hurting anyway....
peace out

Kazuki
March 11, 2004, 4:36 am
Originally posted by Chakra:

"Over the pond though, other than the likes of maybe 2Wai and BA, all you'll find is a bunch of bickering 1-gun children. Which is quite suprising, as judging by stereotypes (and jerry springer) the roles should be reversed: idiot yanks and sophisticated euros."

Yep, 1 - gunners... Thing is Chakra, you have no way of proving this and all this is proving is the way you think. Second, people use certain types of guns because they like the design and what they can use it for. Basically, I use deagles because I can fire them at the appropriate time and I can handle them well. I use them a lot, but that doesn't mean I don't use other guns. M79, HK, sometimes even barret. *GASP* Kaz is a bad boy. Conclusion: one shouldn't speak what one doesn't comprehend.

Superkill... excuse me. SuperKill, I wanna duel you, just find me a good server. Yeah, I've seen you play in a CTF server before. Oh, whoop-dee you can shoot the straightest, fastest, and most piercing bullet in the game in one direction and kill someone with one bullet. Believe it or not, I can do that too -_- I'm not doubting your skill, but you brag way too much for what you can handle. That and the fact that you're over here on the attitude scale.

Good Condition
|
|
|
=<--
|
Ruined

P.S. My prediction on SuperKill's response: "WTF do you know? I've been playing so much longer than you. And I don't even try in pub servers." No one said I did either.

enigma
March 11, 2004, 8:39 am
there there children.. stop going offtopic.. this topic isnt about flaming superkill.. its about the amazon snakes that eats chinese children while looking at the drag queen's show in vegas with michal jackson... if anyone will say 'the weapons system isnt perfect' ONE MORE TIME, THEN I'LL HIT THE RED FLAG! I MEAN IT!

oh and, just for the dejavu feeling, is it just me or bmf keeps changing his attitude evry 10mins?

FroG-BoY
March 11, 2004, 8:51 am
You'll alert the moderators that the weapons system isnt perfect?

SuperKill
March 11, 2004, 9:02 am
yah i'll duel you kazukee

Chakra
March 11, 2004, 10:05 am
quote:Basically, I use deagles because I can fire them at the appropriate time and I can handle them well. I use them a lot, but that doesn't mean I don't use other guns. M79, HK, sometimes even barret.

Bravo, you little halo of logic. You just gave a clear example of the style of play i'm bloody talking about.
You stick to a certain gun when needed (no doubt when competition is demanding), but also fan out onto other weapons when you have the chance. What I don't comprehend is what you can't.

Shall I release the oodles of crap I just wrote onto paperback for you? Maybe i'll ask Leanord Nemoy to do a series of audio cassettes so you can listen to them mid-game. Afterwards you could maybe wiggle them up BMF's ass so he can have some time to digest it too.

SuperKill
March 11, 2004, 11:03 am
this thread is about flaming me..
so chakra please get out of my thread and open one for your theories

enigma
March 11, 2004, 11:28 am
superkill:

this thead is about the amazon snakes that eats chinese children while looking at the drag queen's show in vegas with michal jackson...

go away and wait for your own flame-topic ffs! dont ruin this one. . .

Hitman
March 11, 2004, 11:33 am
..and this is all cause of one Scree..oh sorry, fake Screenshot. How lovely.

Kazuki
March 11, 2004, 1:48 pm
lol, I think Hitman makes the most sense out of all of us.

Chakra - Ok, so you you've proven your point. Now tell me. Is there anything wrong with being a 1-gunner? Hell, I still use all of the other guns in pub servers and sometimes the HK in clanwars, so if I still use them and only use the deagles to be at top-notch, is there anything wrong with that?

SuperKill - Cool, no offense though, right? lol Uhm... IM me (or I'll IM you when I get back from school if I can get your screenname) and we can schedule something. I havnt been in a 1 on 1 duel in a while.

Aquarius
March 11, 2004, 2:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
I havnt been in a 1 on 1 duel in a while.

lol

Weed
March 11, 2004, 2:58 pm
heck... did i write that crap bout the anacondas and the drag queens?...
damn fck i dont remember writing them... anyhow...
i gotta admit i feel insulted for being called a 1 gunner kid...
im not a kid :D im not a gunner :D and im not a 1 ;)
anyway... i dont get why are u ppl fightin bout... truly, SK surely doesnt not have enough tact to keep you quite, and he is rude, but heck, you all aint acting better...
Chakra, you are still fighting the same war... why dont you give up before you lose all your troops to the vietkong?

btw... BMF, i really dont understand where are you standing buddy, i got no idea... really changing...

Meandor
March 11, 2004, 4:18 pm
Since BMF started this thread with a fake screencshot, i feel necessary that i end it with a real one.

[IMAGE]

enigma
March 11, 2004, 5:06 pm
wow, you're really good. good job!

SuperKill
March 11, 2004, 6:35 pm
meandor - ROTFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT THAT BOT ;D
kazukee - do you use msn or irc ? i really dont wanna install IM at all currently. and no no offence taken x]

BMF
March 11, 2004, 9:37 pm
So you all are gonna kiss and make up?

Hitman
March 11, 2004, 10:28 pm
Oh, Yay! Can I join?..

Kazuki
March 11, 2004, 11:03 pm
SuperKill, I use both MSN and AIM, but not IRC. I have it, but I'd rather not use it.

Hitman
March 11, 2004, 11:13 pm
Showdown!

Sekushi
March 12, 2004, 12:36 am
Meandor = Purple Fluffo?! :o

If there's a duel, I wanna spec.

In fact, let's just open a server, "Duel SuperKill." SK can just stand around and wait for people to match him. And spectators get to cheer and w00t for the two competetors. :D

Deleted User
March 12, 2004, 1:41 pm
Rofl hitman.

BMF
March 12, 2004, 3:15 pm
In reality Superkill is a really cool guy. He still wants me to be his friend even after that thing i had with his mother for a while.

how cool is that

palloco
March 12, 2004, 5:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by Sekushi
In fact, let's just open a server, "Duel SuperKill." SK can just stand around and wait for people to match him. And spectators get to cheer and w00t for the two competetors. :D

Why do not you create a web saying SK is our god... a whole thread about him :/

SuperKill
March 12, 2004, 6:44 pm
In reality Superkill is a really cool guy. He still wants me to be his friend even after that thing i had with his mother for a while.

how cool is that

in reality i'm BMF's dad
=O

n00bface
March 12, 2004, 6:45 pm
rawr, let's see if we can make this topic 10 pages long

BMF
March 12, 2004, 10:14 pm
quote:in reality i'm BMF's dad
=O
things get complicated in our family

?
March 12, 2004, 10:18 pm
quote:things get complicated in our family

HAHAHAHA

popseed
March 16, 2004, 7:52 pm
im reviving this thread to say that superkill blows.

BMF
March 16, 2004, 9:11 pm
This is like music to my ears

enigma
March 16, 2004, 9:14 pm
your ears are tasty

FroG-BoY
March 17, 2004, 6:50 am
Your's aren't.

SuperKill
March 17, 2004, 5:43 pm
oh bmf didnt reach orgasm yet..

n00bface
March 17, 2004, 6:59 pm
i did

palloco
March 17, 2004, 7:48 pm
i dunno if i reached it. what is an orgasm? Who can explain it to me?

Hiei
March 18, 2004, 3:20 am
lol

BMF
March 18, 2004, 3:26 am
orgasm is when superkill rubs against his mom for a long time

n00bface
March 18, 2004, 3:36 am
ewwwww

Icarius
March 18, 2004, 5:48 am
FRICTION!

enigma
March 18, 2004, 5:56 am
evrytime a barret user hits his target, a cat is having a babies.

palloco
March 18, 2004, 7:49 am
orgasm is when superkill rubs against his mom for a long time

quote:Originally posted by n00bface
i did

Whoa n00bface is SK