( search forums )
Custom INF maps on DNA Games INF server?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
cup_of_squirrels
March 5, 2004, 1:32 pm
I know we have some decent ctf maps on the ctf DNA Games server but there are too few inf maps, and it gets kinda boring 0_o if you added some custom (decent ones btw :/) If you like my idea post your suggestions for maps here...

Kazuki
March 5, 2004, 1:40 pm
This idea is pretty nice. I like Styx' original idea about the CTF maps, so this is no different. Well, if you need maps, go to www.selfkill.com. They should have some pretty good maps there. =) I definately recommend "inf_assault track". That map rules all :P

cup_of_squirrels
March 5, 2004, 2:00 pm
Yeah. Maybe some budding mappers could make one now!

Roy
March 5, 2004, 2:13 pm
I'd be happy to whip out a decent INF map if DNAgames would play it.

Hitman
March 5, 2004, 2:17 pm
How about this one?

Tha Doggfather
March 5, 2004, 3:34 pm
that maps good, but not that good. try walking on the top of the bunker: jumpy polygons all over the place.

i like the idea of adding custom maps to the INF server, because i cant play anymore on the CTF server (free camera bug) and the INF server is always full (mostly noobs)

Hitman
March 5, 2004, 4:06 pm
quote:try walking on the top of the bunker: jumpy polygons all over the place.Yeah, I know about that. But I'm just thinking; Kairi, did the rest of the Map perfectly, so maybe he did that on purpose to make coming in on the top a bit of a challenge (or annoying) cause there is not much Jet Fuel. Anyway I think the map rocks, and should defiantly be added as a Custom Map. I mean think about how much fun you'd have playing that Map with people online.

cup_of_squirrels
March 5, 2004, 4:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by Tha Doggfather

i like the idea of adding custom maps to the INF server, because i cant play anymore on the CTF server (free camera bug) and the INF server is always full (mostly noobs)

Yeah I totally agree. THe people playing on the inf server dont always know what theyre doing...and I need to play ctf on a DECENT server....

DNA.styx
March 5, 2004, 6:47 pm
I've already asked Meandor enjoyincubus to have a look at some custom maps, since the INF server looks liek it's going to stay (it was just a test to start with)

cup_of_squirrels
March 5, 2004, 6:52 pm
:) yay. No more repetitive playing for me!

Kazuki
March 5, 2004, 8:09 pm
Yes, this is a pretty good idea, I think it should be considered, but why didn't you post it in the suggestions topic? :P Anyway, Selfkill does have some pretty good INF maps, you can use those. I can't make maps if my life depended on it, so I'm not good for that =)

Hitman
March 5, 2004, 8:13 pm
quote:I've already asked Meandor to have..Meandor?.. I thought Enjoy was supposed to be our Mapping Master?

DNA.styx
March 5, 2004, 11:48 pm
opps :(

Hitman
March 6, 2004, 12:20 am
Lol