( search forums )
How good are U??
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Boogie_Freak
March 5, 2004, 2:42 pm
Let me first ask U...?? When U play against bots..U Play Impossible aight?? And second... In online games.. Do u get owned or do U Own! [:D]

If u wanna know about me..Ask Liquid_VS_Boogie_Freak or HellCraw..They know that better than me! ;)..But ill say im okay to soldat! :D..

ClanKwH
March 5, 2004, 2:50 pm
danskere styre til soldat! ;)

Hova
March 5, 2004, 3:21 pm
I'm okay at times. I have improved since I first started playing.

BMF
March 5, 2004, 3:29 pm
i win about 95% of online DM matches. I know a handful of people that can consistently beat me.

CTF is a different thing tho

Tha Doggfather
March 5, 2004, 3:30 pm
i kick ass

Hitman
March 5, 2004, 3:58 pm
I'd say I'm pretty good, but I have my bad days, lol, and they're bad!

Deleted User
March 5, 2004, 4:02 pm
I am okay but i am doomed to play with crappy ping. :P

MisterX
March 5, 2004, 4:29 pm
I just play against single Bots sometimes, to train my aiming. Most often I play against Kruger on impossible, and win about 20:2-20:5. I made 20:1 few days ago. so damn close to 20:0! had 19:0, but no, Kruger came and killed me once before I could kill him again [:-weepn]

Online DM Matches on public servers aren't often a challenge, I think because the best players just play CTF. And that's what I do, too. And in CTF, well, my stats aren't bad, but it depends on how many good players are in the enemy team, compared to our team.. and how many barreters are playing ._.

eesahe
March 5, 2004, 5:18 pm
I win 95% of the DM matches played online, but at duels I'm not that good, almost any barreter with any skill can beat me pretty easily (I use AK). But I can't remember right now anyone who could own me without a barret :|

Well, Spazie... When we duel with autos, we usually just kill eachothers at the same time :P

I got some days ago stats 30:0 at dm (yes, it was against newbies) :)

Edit: Found some screens :)
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

CbbLe
March 5, 2004, 5:26 pm
I think of myself as a asskicking DM player and win mostly every games I participate in

ctf im good also but people have unfortunatly caught up with me =)

fabmanx
March 5, 2004, 6:44 pm
Eh im a newb, I cant hit for [:-censored]. :)

palloco
March 5, 2004, 7:31 pm
Who cares? The important thing is being albe to chainsaw someone

Liber_Lupus
March 5, 2004, 7:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by palloco
Who cares? The important thing is being albe to chainsaw someone

Yeh thats hard sometimes :)

Hitman
March 5, 2004, 7:53 pm
B b b but, I want m m my s st stapler.

Guil
March 5, 2004, 8:05 pm
Like someone said to me yesterday, I'm the best Inf player. :)

SiB Danne
March 5, 2004, 9:57 pm
I rule the field with the M67, I look funny with a knife, I kill myself with granades. I am everything and a little more.

Spectral
March 5, 2004, 10:11 pm
eh guil, you are very good with the mp5 on defense, dunno bout your offensive skills though

and yes, fabmanx is incredibly awful at soldat.

Guil
March 5, 2004, 10:22 pm
HAHA yeah, i suc* with the barret. :)

On offense I know I'm not the best but I don't really care 'cause I don't spend all my time on this. I prefer to defend 'cause I like to be a human shield, support my team in critical situation. I'm always there when ppl don't want to see me. :)

EDIT: SPectral stop changing your message. :P

Icarius
March 5, 2004, 10:49 pm
o/ I rule DM with an Ironfist.

fabmanx
March 5, 2004, 11:09 pm
Yup spectral once beat me 30-0, man i suck :) WOO

AerialAssault
March 5, 2004, 11:12 pm
M67?

DT
March 6, 2004, 12:23 am
I'mgood with CTF and ok with all the others... but... when theres no lag i am godly.. but thats rare cuz i got 56k.... unless i got on a schools comp (my pants are teal color)

Hitman
March 6, 2004, 12:24 am
You know what he means!

MisterX
March 6, 2004, 2:01 am
Everyone beats every DM game. But what are the ones who lose, when everyone wins? How can anyone lose if everyone wins? aah...

Captain_Jimbo
March 6, 2004, 3:06 am

I remain a decently formidable opponent and still retain the same hate/weakness for one-hit fighers.

Shyo
March 6, 2004, 3:37 am
I'd place me in the higher ranks. As long as I don't play against barretards I can pwn everybody :). Sometimes I suck, like someone said, on a scala from 1 - 10 (10 best) is my skill 1-10 :P.

DT
March 6, 2004, 5:20 am
Barretards arn't hard just keep moving and ducking... thats how i deal with them

Icarius
March 6, 2004, 7:43 am
Barret users never win.

that fuking sniper
March 6, 2004, 10:08 am
Noob extraordinaire, right here. Worst of the worst. You look at me and you look at the man who taught the noobs how to act noob. Thank god there's no more than 2 of me online, (refers to Fab).

Element_101
March 6, 2004, 10:34 am
Lol^

Theres a lot of people on 56k How can any.. one play like this I got it and its fully [:-censored]house! But my 56k dose come in at 33.2kbs so I people who have working 56k would get it better.

Liquid_VS_Boogie_Freak
March 6, 2004, 1:04 pm
IM good.... That will say that im GOD him self... :D
I have joined the Zum0 clan :D its the best clan i have bin in .... :D

Boogie_Freak
March 6, 2004, 1:08 pm
Barret-men are the coolest!! [;)]... IM a barret man and i kick but! [:p] Join [SZ] i can only saY...

Shyo
March 6, 2004, 7:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by DT
Barretards arn't hard just keep moving and ducking... thats how i deal with them

Yeah, I duck and he moves his cursor 5 mm down... I don't mean the people that use it to defend the Flag or Base, I mean they who use it as a assault weapon generally.

Boogie_Freak
March 6, 2004, 7:52 pm
Like other ppl I have bad days 2.. But arent there anyonw who have bad days..allways?? :D.. Allmost anyone in here deskribe them self as pretty good...?? One day we scould make a fight all of us! :P

Spectral
March 6, 2004, 8:30 pm
deal with barret users by flying in unpredictable directions. moving and ducking does no good if they know where you're going next.

N1nj@
March 6, 2004, 8:41 pm
I admit I suk...and those bad days and good days stuff are all just lame excuses IMO. If you are good and practices well, then everyday will always be a good day.

Weed
March 6, 2004, 8:46 pm
lovely how this is turning into a barret thread :D

who cares if u r good or bad? i dont really mind bout that, i just love it when some real noob starts calling me a noob coz i kicked his arse, well, i enjoy being called a noob, dunno why...
but i dont care if i play good or bad as long as im having fun.

Boogie_Freak
March 7, 2004, 6:34 pm
Yes U Can have bad days...!! Erveryone have bad days...If U run 1000m U dont run in the same time as U did last..Sometimes better sometimes worth! ;D

BMF
March 7, 2004, 7:54 pm
You know that you are good when you stop having the "bad days"

Icarius
March 7, 2004, 10:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMF
You know that you are good when you stop having the "bad days"

Yeah, and you can talk casually and kick everyone's ass without even thinking.

Dathker
March 8, 2004, 1:46 am
I SUCK... ask anyone, i am the bigest n00b in soldat, even more so than n00bface

btw eesahe you were playing with n00bs so its not suppriseing...

Spectral
March 8, 2004, 1:54 am
two people sarcastically calling themselves n00bs is enough.

BMF
March 8, 2004, 2:20 am
quote:Yeah, and you can talk casually and kick everyone's ass without even thinking.

Ahaha yeah. I love talking on the phone while playing a deathmatch. You have to think of something else, so you just let your reflexes take over. Its an interesting feeling. I think i actually play better when i am on the phone.

Not CTF tho, in ctf you have to think alot

n00bface
March 8, 2004, 2:21 am
dathker, yew're wrong. I pawn..

Im better than all of yo momma's.

?
March 8, 2004, 2:46 am
i am good in ctf, ok in dm, i eitehr do really good or really bad when i play soldat, i pwn on offense on voland and pwn on defense on kampf

Sekushi
March 8, 2004, 4:00 am
While playing Soldat DM, it often helps to drink a Piña Colada, followed by getting caught in the rain.

DizzyTea
March 8, 2004, 4:47 am
i usualy own online dm's, around 80% becuase sometimes there is this 1 guy that owns everyone.

dunno ask Spectral bout my skills [:o)]

Icarius
March 8, 2004, 4:50 am
: ) Id like to play you and remove your smug face.

DT
March 8, 2004, 2:16 pm
I'm unstopable.. well almost unstopable when
i'm in RAGE mode and thier is no lag.... or is rage my Kai... or both.... UHG I JUST CONFUSED MY SELF....

pitbull
March 8, 2004, 2:47 pm
hooo

Spectral
March 8, 2004, 9:58 pm
quote:i usualy own online dm's, around 80% becuase sometimes there is this 1 guy that owns everyone.
dunno ask Spectral bout my skills [:0)]
eh i hope the smug face was not implying that you beat me [;)]. but ya, id say your smug face is backed up to a large extent.

Sekushi
March 8, 2004, 9:59 pm
Haha, "rage mode" where do people come up with this stuff to boost their self-confidence...

Souza
March 8, 2004, 10:11 pm
well, i actually dunno how to describe myself... i sometimes own.. sometimes suck like [:-censored]... specially when i get freaky or nervous or wtv.. but i am able to chain someone in mid air :D LOL

so i ask everyone out there.. how am i? who am i? where do i belong? where is "here"?

Element_101
March 9, 2004, 12:57 pm
You cant really have a fair fight with someone over the net because the lag is just to bad someones always going to be closer to the server giving them the advantage. Youd have to lan to make it a fair fight

Holden
March 9, 2004, 2:04 pm
I'm OK, I guess...I would say around 85% I land in the Top 3 on DM. Still, there are good days and there are bad days, and I'm sure you people could beat me any day of the week. [:D]

Boogie_Freak
March 9, 2004, 2:30 pm
LOL...U cant set % on yore scores :p...HEHE!

Firestorm
March 9, 2004, 10:05 pm
I used to own ...... not sure about now :P

Dathker
March 9, 2004, 11:48 pm
n00b face i didn't say you suck...i just said that i was MORE of a n00b than you were...that means that im not to bad...

AerialAssault
March 9, 2004, 11:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
Im better than all of yo momma's.
thats not saying much considering that most mothers dont play soldat or any video games for that matter

i have a growing hate for barret assaulters, and a respect for barret snipers/campers. i usually do some pwnzing with M79 and m249 SAW, im very experienced with a rocket launcher i can usually do that thing where u aim at targets off-screen who are running away, like flag carriers, when u estimate their height and distance based on there rate of movement and direction and hit them with launcher off screen, i think there needs to be a scope on the launcher, thatd pwn

Weed
March 10, 2004, 3:50 am
why dont u summarise that to law user?

DizzyTea
March 10, 2004, 5:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by Spectral
quote:i usualy own online dm's, around 80% becuase sometimes there is this 1 guy that owns everyone.
dunno ask Spectral bout my skills [:0)]
eh i hope the smug face was not implying that you beat me [;)]. but ya, id say your smug face is backed up to a large extent.

nah man u own me with some serious skill [xx(]

Rickmaster_NL
March 10, 2004, 5:58 pm
I am the best, and i kill the rest

Sekushi
March 10, 2004, 10:18 pm
With your two posts.

*note: Then you deleted your double-post. :P

Solymr
March 11, 2004, 2:03 am
well i don't know how good i am cause i don't play on the net due to lag. my faviourite thing to play is a me v 3 impossible bots (team deathmatch)and i generally win at 100kills to 0-5kills. fun thoguh bots need to be better. i play on realistic with the ruger. how come no one uses this gun? it's awesome it's fast and powerfull and one hit kill on realistic and it has the fastest reload time.

i would rate my self but with no one to compare to that wouldn't mean much. and hi to all on my first post

Kamikaze_Ninja
March 11, 2004, 6:15 am
Iam noobeh! woo haven't played in months I can only play for few mins b4 experiencing lag and looking like a hacker cause I lag so badly lol...

DT
March 11, 2004, 2:15 pm
yes i have been experiencing it to... even when i use a school comp... oh and this is of topic but nice sig pic that ninja in blue is from lf2... great game....

Deleted User
March 11, 2004, 2:20 pm
Omg its Kamikaze Ninja!

Rickmaster_NL
March 11, 2004, 4:00 pm
i am very good if i say it myself

Sekushi
March 11, 2004, 10:53 pm
KN has returned?!

Spectral
March 12, 2004, 12:15 am
arghh kami where ya been!?

DrocK
March 12, 2004, 3:44 am
I think i play good/fair except the days i play soldat in the morning and i get killed "spawnkilled by like 5 campers waiting for ppl to respawn" those are some of my bad days aha
some of my good day pictures are here so here are 2 of them, i dont usually get ss's of my bad days anyway hehe
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

DrocK
March 12, 2004, 3:49 am
yes.... my mod sucks now i use anotherone hehe that was a few months ago [:D] maybe december 2003 or january 2004

Kamikaze_Ninja
March 12, 2004, 4:04 am
idk i been busy running my ro server lol.
-edit
free ro server /gg

n00bface
March 12, 2004, 4:11 am
lol drock, that first picture showed you team having 4 flag captures, which you scored 3 of... meaning you only had 25 kills and 27 deaths... if that's a good day.. then.. geeze..

Sekushi
March 12, 2004, 4:11 am
Soldat > RO :/

n00bface
March 12, 2004, 4:26 am
no, RO > than almost everything except MU, too bad MU is going p2p now and i cant play yet cuz ITS NOT P2P YETTTT...

DrocK
March 12, 2004, 5:19 am
noobface check out my team though, i always have the freakng curse of having 1 idle on everysingle game
actually sekushi knows how i play [:P] i dont need screenshots to prove how bad or good i am, friends say it ehe

popseed
March 12, 2004, 8:20 pm
why exactly do you have a screenshot of superkill getting mastah killa as your avatar?

Spectral
March 13, 2004, 1:58 am
all i c is an "image hosted by tripod", which is actually calvin doing a dance.

Hitman
March 13, 2004, 3:00 am
What do you mean from Calvin and Hobbes, cause I also see the hosted thing, but when I copy the link address in to the address bar I still get the hosted thing. Weird..

Anyway, back on topic. Well, I don't have that many bad days as I used to, if any, now I just suffer cause of my stupid Soldat jumping every 10-15 seconds, and it's driving me mad cause I die for dumb [:-censored] reasons!

DR.
March 13, 2004, 1:28 pm
I'm good in CTF match

Boogie_Freak
March 13, 2004, 2:34 pm
Yes sir...!! Cant U make a Poll in a Topic?? Then i want to make one with Questions like best mode? 1.CTF
2.DM
3.TM And so on...

Aquarius
March 13, 2004, 3:16 pm
I suck.

Kamikaze_Ninja
March 13, 2004, 4:54 pm
lol im gonna be a noob w/1k ping and use the name Katsumaru{KN} lol

Boogie_Freak
March 13, 2004, 5:59 pm
Mamikaze comided suicide! :P.. CoolZ Name [;)]

Marbire
March 13, 2004, 7:08 pm
Yeah...... everyone gets the lots of caps no deaths games every once in a while. When it happens, you know you're playin with noobs tho, heh...

[IMAGE]
I've got tons like those ^^

DrocK
March 13, 2004, 7:16 pm
[:D][:D][:D]
marbire juega conmigo y no tendras ni 1 muerte [8D]
if anyone wants to know what i just said
http://www.google.com/language_tools
type from spanish to english just too lazy right now to translate [:P]

Boogie_Freak
March 13, 2004, 7:17 pm
Okay...THat is nice...Wanna have a fight! [:P] lol!!

Boogie_Freak
March 13, 2004, 7:19 pm
I did´t acually understand that?? Ehm..Read Rules pls :P...

Antifate
March 14, 2004, 10:32 pm
I feel confident about my skills, I mean i wouldn't go piss if i saw more than 1 person charging down at me. I usually get a lot of captures, more than half my teams. But sometimes i really get mowed down like BANG![xx(]

March 14, 2004, 10:39 pm
>.>
<.<
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Does that tell you anything?

that fuking sniper
March 14, 2004, 11:54 pm
That you're an egoistic braggart?