( search forums )
New comic!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
cup_of_squirrels
March 5, 2004, 6:49 pm
Ok, y'see the clever thing about this is...it looks rubbish! Hence it's name, Crude Comix. Every week or so Ill make the next thrilling installment of it so you can "laugh" and go wow at my "artwork". Please note, I am not responsible for any loss of brain power from mah scabby drawing ;)

Its not meant to be funny, its not meant to be artisitc, its justmeant to be a waste of space :P

Heres the first:
[IMAGE]

Goto my site (www.rebelnation.tk) and click on 'Crude Comix'

Tha Doggfather
March 5, 2004, 7:10 pm
quote:

Its not meant to be funny, its not meant to be artisitc, its justmeant to be a waste of space :P

mission accomplished

BManx2000
March 5, 2004, 7:39 pm
Congratulations, you have triumphed over M!

MisterX
March 5, 2004, 7:44 pm
and it doesn't make sense anyway. why would you play online with bots? on wich map could a bot fly off a cliff? ok, it could be b2b, red base platform, and terminator fell of the cliff of the platform and smashed on the ground where the flag stands... but well... yes

Hitman
March 5, 2004, 8:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by Tha Doggfather
quote:

mission accomplished
Bahaha!

..Yes Cups, that was quite...horrible.

cup_of_squirrels
March 5, 2004, 9:05 pm
XD got inspired by this other trail trash unfunny comic i found somewhere. I think it was called scribbles comic or somit....and in every one it involved something to do with sex...

Hitman
March 5, 2004, 11:04 pm
If you like Comics, check these out, they're [:-censored]ing hilarious!

cup_of_squirrels
March 6, 2004, 8:31 am
lmao hehe, thats good :P

Hacksaw
March 8, 2004, 2:23 am
If your looking for a good Soldat Comic Check it.
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=11867

cup_of_squirrels
March 8, 2004, 1:43 pm
yah is better than mine :P But then, watching grass grow is better than readin mah pile of turd ;)

Dathker
March 9, 2004, 3:18 am
AHAHAHHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH<--to an infinite amound ROFLMAO, anyway thats hallarious

cup_of_squirrels
March 9, 2004, 11:03 am
Your putting that on....right?