Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
M
March 5, 2004, 7:01 pm
In what do you belleve more?
In ghosts or in UFO's?

For me definetly UFO'S.

Generic
March 5, 2004, 7:31 pm
when i saw the topic name i knew it was your work.

neither

gi.joe
March 6, 2004, 12:32 am
UFO's... youd have to be an idiot to think that in such an expansive universe we are the only planet with life on it, whether or not they have come over to ours is another question..

Captain RibMan
March 6, 2004, 12:43 am
well they are definatly not coming if they hear willaim hung sing

peemonkey
March 6, 2004, 12:47 am
ive seen a UFO, and know how to get one to come to you!!!
get really stoned on christmas! they're EVERYWHERE!!!!

b00stA
March 6, 2004, 1:25 am
I don't believe in M.
can't be real..

palloco
March 6, 2004, 1:34 am
I dont believe in Kennedy

Famine
March 6, 2004, 1:59 am
I believe in both, though UFO's wouldn't be huge metal things most likely...just percieved taht way. Aliens wouldn't come to earth as themselves, if they are so much smarter they would send robots which be way advanced, and possibly incognito

DT
March 6, 2004, 5:55 am
UFOs no maby interglatic space ships yea.... the aliens created the planet and their always wat... whats that green light? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Weed
March 6, 2004, 8:02 am
i guess M is just looking for either one of those to come and take him away... and he believes in UFOs coz if he gets abducted it will be the closest thing to sex he will ever feel...

Hitman
March 6, 2004, 9:32 am
He wants to be anal probed, lol. Meh, he'll probably drive the aliens mad with his stupid stories.

FroG-BoY
March 6, 2004, 9:34 am
... and they'll drop him off at Saturn on the way home! Yipee, thats the end of that.

Hitman
March 6, 2004, 9:36 am
I wish.

M
March 6, 2004, 10:25 am
Yes i am an Alien and i wait for my mother ship to come and take me away and then to destroy your planet. I already told them to come. So they will be here in 5 days from our Planet Kai Shik Manh. I jsut take this form as a human and when i leave i will destroy the planet. MUHAHAHA.

J/K