( search forums )
eaailoyoeeuuuaaaeaolllllaallloooaa
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
M
March 5, 2004, 7:20 pm
Indeed they are very catzors wehn catz fuight eachother because they are biching about superkill bichs so while the bioch supaj bich super and killah divides form kill and it turns ouyt to be a large mushroom that is a mushroom head of the mushrroms which dived with a shroom head that is indeed a bager calling out bagers all of the time that later a snake appears and they bich how teh snake biched about the biches they were biching about the bichers of the bich community that sucks more then a few thinking of the spam age of the era of new spam threads that are indeed like the one that this is creating it with a spam on his head that Blag though about to be fuked with his avatar of the guy without eyes that are taken off by a hand that is a fuked one to be fuking a big red pilpo inside the CC's cock that is indeed a very small one because nuclkear ice saw him getting washed by a monkey without a midn that is indeed a gay one that fuked Romeo's Julliet capulets and Montague friedn called Fluffo that is indeed a big motehr fuker that fuks all around because he is also a big gay who searches for big pussys insead of big read fulfos that is indeed a indeeding function of the spaming era that is which indeed is using indeed around ten times in teh words that are written here which i have fused with his word of the spamless horizont that is idneed the country of the gay ass exploding fagotry which ends a spam of teh blan blob like creature that sh|ts a sh|ting sh|t of a sh|tage of the sh|ts that were sh|ting me while i was spamming in here wheich qthat denided the one who was a big red fused flamengo together with a pink vagina that is a sequel to cocky fukers that instead was fuking up things with a pipe from CC's journal how he fuked up his friend called gupak that is instead of the sh|ting material that is produced by CC's hole that i9s instead a big bazooka that fires brick like craps away to hit a bird becuase the bird craped him that is indeeed a avengery of CC's craped head.

CbbLe
March 6, 2004, 2:21 pm
wannabee!

Hitman
March 6, 2004, 4:00 pm
quote:Make me to shut the fck upAnd how the bloody hell are we going to do that?

Meandor
March 6, 2004, 4:11 pm
Should we bring back the interMface thread >=)

Hitman
March 6, 2004, 4:17 pm
Never heard of it..

SuperKill
March 6, 2004, 4:22 pm
YEA YEA YEA HAHAHAHAHAHAA <searching the 2 threads>

Deleted User
March 6, 2004, 5:00 pm
InterMface kicks ass. :P Bring it back its almost good as the value thread. XD

M
March 6, 2004, 6:08 pm
Fk off.
That was my first interface i ever did. Hey you know what i will put it here again for you to have fun.

gi.joe
March 7, 2004, 4:12 am
was it really THAT bad? i havnt seen it b4...

DT
March 7, 2004, 4:56 am
wtf is he talking about..... hes got worse spelling then ME!

Icarius
March 7, 2004, 12:46 pm
[:-censored], my mind's just melted.