( search forums )
Knife Masters
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
palloco
March 6, 2004, 1:33 am
I had heard that there is out there a no clan called Knife Masters which reminds me of Minigun Masters a lot. Does someone know how to contact them? I would like to merge it with our community since we also make knife matches.

Niff
March 6, 2004, 7:04 am
Knife > All

But anyways, I've seen Kucifer or something like that in a public server.

Denacke
March 6, 2004, 7:47 am
http://www.kmguild.tk/

Element_101
March 6, 2004, 10:15 am
I meet this guy once he was fully a knife god, he killed me with it every time he threw it!

TheArc
March 7, 2004, 3:04 am
I <3 the knife, espically PWNING Barret n00bs with it (not to say the all Barretters are n00bs) but the n00bs are "Li3k OmG U aR t3h ChEaTiNG!!!!!111!1!!!!"......Priceless...

palloco
March 7, 2004, 8:40 am
Then join Knife masters
http://www.kmguild.tk/
http://s3.invisionfree.com/chainsaw/

Dathker
March 7, 2004, 2:04 pm
i wanna join this!<---at one time a long ago, i used to pwnatize with it ;)

LiL_FuKa
March 7, 2004, 2:47 pm
LoL, I completely dissed the "knife masters", the ones I saw on dna really sucked with knife anyway, and they never use it so... nyah!

Kain_
March 7, 2004, 7:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by LiL_FuKa
LoL, I completely dissed the "knife masters", the ones I saw on dna really sucked with knife anyway, and they never use it so... nyah!

Emm ´Knot and this should be funny or something?
First: You couldn't dissed US cos we were two.And me and you were in the same team.
Second: Lol what excactly to diss someone means to you? I mean you really played badly you had what 3,4 kills? (I also played badly) They won as 5-0...and you said at the end of the round "OK,i might suxed this round...but...bah"
Third: We really sucked with knife and we never use it...that makes sense doesn't it?...first read the info on the page (www.kmguild.tk) then talk...it's not an obligation to use a knife...
And btw you said that {KM} and {M&M} is a gay stuff...nice work pal..you are really a good person.
I just don't know what are you trying to do?..look cool or you are just an R?

N1nj@
March 7, 2004, 8:12 pm
quote:And btw you said that {KM} and {M&M} is a gay stuff

Gay is a wrong word to describe this issue. Maybe stupid would be better.

This is stupid. Why don't we all make a group thing for every weapon in Soldat, total 14 groups. We will have a group that uses Deagle {D}, and then m79 {M} and then barret {B} and etc...

Kain_
March 7, 2004, 8:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@
quote:And btw you said that and is a gay stuff

Gay is a wrong word to describe this issue. Maybe stupid would be better.

This is stupid. Why don't we all make a group thing for every weapon in Soldat, total 14 groups. We will have a group that uses Deagle {D}, and then m79 {M} and then barret {B} and etc...

Heh well stupid is another word:P
Yeah well but see our guild in another way. We have no obligatory tags...you just subscribe in this guild so we have ppl for different knife only matches and that stuff.It's just 100% fun:)

March 7, 2004, 10:33 pm
Ooh ooh i like knives in the game and out of the game!
I like them so much I have one in my avatar.
(joins for the sake of having a clantag, uh, guildtag)

palloco
March 8, 2004, 7:53 am
"This is stupid. Why don't we all make a group thing for every weapon in Soldat, total 14 groups. We will have a group that uses Deagle {D}, and then m79 {M} and then barret {B} and etc..."

Hmmm, Spyder you are wrong. M&M was created basically for Chainsaw matches, but we had already played matches with other weapons or races... whatever, so is for people who want to play for fun no matter the result. the name was the one elected from several choices like Crazy Chainsawers Club.
Do you think it is stupid? Ok, good for you. I think you prefer playing in a league so you can say I own you all... who cares about that? The stupid thing is playing to win in just a game.

DT
March 8, 2004, 2:12 pm
bah knifes i have nothing agenst them but i just use laws... and thier dead before they can throw the knife.....

LiL_FuKa
March 8, 2004, 3:55 pm
Ehmmmmmmm Kain, It doesn't matter that you were on my team.. I can still diss you no? And dissing means insulting, u know, taking the piss? And sure I sucked that round.. but it was just that round I'm afraid.

As of this moment, I have yet to look at your site.. but that's because I don't want to... However, that doesn't stop me from thinking "wtf.. why are they called knife masters, if they never use it, and suck with it anyhow?"

Oh yeah, I wasn't trying to "act cool".. I was insulting your sh!tty knife-group that's all [:D]

.. Just for everyone's info, I didn't call {M&M} gay.. I just called you guys gay for copying {M&M}.. only difference is, YOU SUCK.

Kain_
March 8, 2004, 5:29 pm
Lol man..i am no argue guy...but gosh...
lol yeah it was just that round cos we played one and a half:S
Emm the site is not mine..i didn't invent the Knife Masters..i'm just lets say the official helper.
Lol we never use a knife and we suck with it...you got all that info in one single game?..well from your play then i should think that you are one of the worst players in Soldat...but noo?...i know that we all can have bad days...
Emm again it's not mine...and well with insulting the group I am in...that just show what type of person you are...
Emmm lol..when i've said about the guild you said oh is that like M&M? :/..that's gay. (apart from that,that that wasn't the first time that you heard about us..i saw in the IRC...but nvm..)..from that i've just concluded that you think that M&M and KM is gay...but if you say so than my apologies...
Emmm with YOU SUCK..you are reffering to me personaly or to the whole guild? Cos if you refer to me i don't give a **** cos i don't mind your opinion since i've seen what person you are.
But if you are reffering to the whole guild (check the current members list) you are saying that we all suck...and lol..who are you to say that so many players suck?...lol i mean..i don't want to say anything more..cos this forum isn't meant for that...c ya

Snipedmyself
March 8, 2004, 8:05 pm
that damn hilarious!u think that guy/er chick gets ebat up @ skool er work? how classic."not a clan a guild" LOLOLOL
maybe i'll join and do the /victory dance

Dathker
March 9, 2004, 1:46 am
AHHHHHHHHHh stop the arguing/ whines...i don't like the bitching?!?!?

Captain_Jimbo
March 9, 2004, 2:49 am

I can only recall meeting one knifer who was really good, his name of which I forgot. Other than that, I've never really fought a knifer who's hit me a good number of times; it'd be an interesting fight against KM, at least in my case.

n00bface
March 9, 2004, 3:04 am
If you want to be "pawned" by a good knifer -> fight Scubasan or Kamikaze Ninja :D Probably the 2 best knifers to ever play the game.. I don't think KN is still around though.. hmm.. too bad..

Dathker
March 9, 2004, 3:14 am
HRM...some how..i think i know better...scubasan isn't that good...well at using the knife at secondary...but don't get me wrong he is GOOD..
kkazican..is definatly teh 1337!
otherwise, there was one other... who could also pwn me with a knife when i had a gun...i dunno his name though

n00bface
March 9, 2004, 3:44 am
Scuba is better than KN at knife :\ He's on 56k tho, so you mighta caught him at a bad time.. hah..

Sekushi
March 9, 2004, 4:22 am
Llama, no mention of me? That hurts. :(

n00bface
March 9, 2004, 4:53 am
I've never seen yew kill me with a knife >.| l oo dd as

Kain_
March 9, 2004, 6:37 am
Yeah well the other knifing group has already contacted us they are: .+´ .So we will soon have matches against them I think...well see:)

Element_101
March 9, 2004, 12:46 pm
The knife can ba a really powerfull weapon if used right haveing the ability to kill in one shot is always a big advantage and the knife takes a lot of skill to aim especially of target is on the move

The guys I vsed was in the forums some were we had a maatch after he challanged me but he was in canada or somethin so the lag wasnt very fair

Cookie.
March 9, 2004, 1:33 pm
PFFT you left me out! i pwnzor the scubasan! i learned the way of the ninja knife from kamikaze ninja hhimself!

cup_of_squirrels
March 9, 2004, 1:56 pm
Well, at least knife masters is a little more honourable than minigun masters...I mean, a knife is hard to own with, and doesnt lag, while miniguns are just too easy teh kill with and they SERIUOSLY LAG THE SERVER!!

palloco
March 9, 2004, 2:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00b
Well, at least knife masters is a little more honourable than minigun masters...I mean, a knife is hard to own with, and doesnt lag, while miniguns are just too easy teh kill with and they SERIUOSLY LAG THE SERVER!!

1st you still do not know what is M&M
2nd If miniguns are so easy lets duel: you with minigun and me with any weapon of your choice.

Deleted User
March 9, 2004, 3:12 pm
Minigun isnt actually that easy. And if it lags you get a better comp. Thats what i did. (Not actually because of miniguns. Lol.) Now it doesnt lag even if theres like 10 miniguns the same time. Only if there is an open map and shoot in the air. :P

cup_of_squirrels
March 9, 2004, 5:23 pm
lol didnt we have this huge disscussion once about M&M sood for in a game once...if you did mention what it meant i wasnt paying attention :P

palloco
March 9, 2004, 7:30 pm
It was in the previous page of this topic :O

Captain_Jimbo
March 10, 2004, 4:26 am

Ahh, it's coming back to me. I actually recall one or two occasions when I've fought Sekushi. I'll vouch for him and say that he's quite the pain in the ass with that blade.

LiL_FuKa
March 10, 2004, 10:56 am
Gad.. I said that the onle 2 "knife masters" I've seen on a server sucked in my opinion..I never asid that the whole group sucked. But you are right, it was just 1 game.. and I sucked too, and I wouldn't want you thinking that I generally suck just cos of that 1 game...

Well, I challenge any one of you to a knife duel, and if you can defeat me then you deserve the name of "knife MASTERS" [;)]

palloco
March 10, 2004, 11:27 am
Fuka, you know i cannot defeat with with my ping of 733 in ur server

Sekushi
March 10, 2004, 10:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by palloco
quote:Originally posted by n00b

1st you still do not know what is M&M
2nd If miniguns are so easy lets duel: you with minigun and me with any weapon of your choice.

Lol, I like how you edited his name. :P By the way, it's not the minigun that lags the server, it's you comp that can't handle it. :/

Kamikaze_Ninja
March 11, 2004, 6:10 am
hello!
=O
Iam here lol *gasp*
anywho I really can't play w/mah uber
1k+ Ping O_o
so yea....
Knife at that lag hell is pointless even guns are lol.

Cookie.
March 12, 2004, 4:10 am
kami how u get 1k ping anyway :) and what all those free games i see um RAGNAROK! and uhhh soldat and that game with the avatars what it called lol and 3 other i not recognise

Kamikaze_Ninja
March 12, 2004, 4:29 am
i put in ragnarok as free cause i play in free ragnarok servers and run my own lol.

Cookie.
March 12, 2004, 4:35 am
i know ragnarok free :) but what are those other games?

LiL_FuKa
March 12, 2004, 5:56 pm
Like the name [;)] Good luck.

Kamikaze_Ninja
March 13, 2004, 1:53 am
well the name Katsumaru is the name i use now for other games, the soldier at the background is from Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, my Monk Character from RO, my lil samurai guy from Gunbound, Rudolf from Lf2, some ninja guy from Survival Project, and of course Soldat.

Kazuki
March 13, 2004, 5:18 am
Yeah, man, no one mentioned me yet either ... u.u I R teh n00b, I guess. I'm in .+`, hopefully we can have some knife matches soon, it'd be fun. Wish I could match against Kami too, no matter how bad I get pwnzored, lol.

GUNKATA
March 14, 2004, 1:48 am
Yeah I was going against this one really good knifer... what was his name? Oh yah, Gunkata, he was jesus dealing out free tickets to hell (or heaven). That was one mean [:-censored], he went all Chuck Norris on my @$$! Oh dip, they're on to me...

Kamikaze_Ninja
March 14, 2004, 1:54 am
never heard of you.................. o_O

Kazuki
March 14, 2004, 3:41 am
Me or Guntaka? Or both?

Se7enWolf
March 14, 2004, 3:46 am
Scuba Steve is part of KA, knifers anonymous, he was at the top of the ESL last time I checked... he is the ultimate knife god... I fought him once... I swear to god, never again... he killed me 5 times CLOSE with a knife