( search forums )
Weapons Pack1
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
peemonkey
March 6, 2004, 10:24 pm
Here's the only weapons I managed to save from the mod i was making that didn't really have any real focus. Weapons are:
Dragunov(better tahn gunman's)
M-16(reaplaces AK)
.60 Magunm (replaces ruger)
XM29 (replaces AUG)
Lightsaber(yea, i know, whatever. [chainsaw])

Pics are commin shortly. sorry it's not complete, and pretty crappy(that's my opinion, download em yerself to see!)

Download:http://www.freewebs.com/peemonkey/Weapons.zip

peemonkey
March 6, 2004, 10:40 pm
DoUbLe pOsT!1!1!1!!!

PIC:[IMAGE]

that's only 3 guns though. the picture doesnt do them 1 gram (hehe) of respect, but oh well. kinda like the molotov cocktail, you'll have to download it to be able to enjoy the beauty

banana
March 6, 2004, 11:30 pm
i really like the mx29 ( so im downloading, i have a mess of crap for mods on my version.) but i am ganna get rid of the the M-16, it looks too flat and just like a gray out line.

its good though

errr... it won't download, it says somethign about a server internal error?

peemonkey
March 7, 2004, 12:56 am
i dont get the error. (and it's XM29, not mx. hehe, im too anal)I do suggest the dragunov and M-16, because ingame they own massivly

banana
March 7, 2004, 1:28 am
fine xm whatever lol.
i've been getting that error with alot of things so i got rid of crappy DAP and it work [8D]

N1nj@
March 7, 2004, 2:41 pm
lol, I thought there will be more gun in this. no point of putting "pack" to mislead poeple...

sativa
March 7, 2004, 2:43 pm
like this, but i do want more weapons

peemonkey
March 7, 2004, 11:03 pm
i made more than there are(like, 20), but got rid of most of them. I'll try to remake them if possible if you want.

sativa
March 14, 2004, 8:29 pm
sure, but i don't rememebr wich gun but one was to big in the interface and another gun his sound was incorrect if u shot 1 bullet you heard 2 bullets

peemonkey
March 14, 2004, 9:33 pm
naw, it was meant to sound like more bulets were comming out than actually were. there was an improved versiojn of the XM29(the too big one), but i gave up on that to start my Goldeneye mod. btw, does anyonw know where i could get some good authentic goldeneye 64 sounds? my mic sucks, so i cant get any good ones from the actual game(which ive started playing again after like, 7 years)

?
March 14, 2004, 10:56 pm
1 gram i get it!!!

peemonkey
March 14, 2004, 11:26 pm
lol! finally!
sorry i remove the pic, i thought it was a dead thread and didnt want to waste the forums' bandwidth