( search forums )
DNA Games "Possible Cheat" Ban
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Garimto
March 7, 2004, 3:32 am
I have been playing soldat for quite a while now and i'm assuming this is new to the dedicated server program, because, I was kicked for a "possible cheat" from the DNAGames new maps server, and now, I cant get back in, and havent been able to for the past 8 hours. This is very frustrating (I like DNA's server the best, esp. the new maps,) and I'm wondering if it could be fixed somehow, or turned off, so people wont get banned for cheats when they arent cheating (such as in my case.) This also happened to my friend earlier today on the himisuchiki (sp?) server. He hasn't been able to get back in, either.

This is extremely frustrating: most of my soldat-bound friends play on these servers :/

EDIT//
nevermind, you've noted it, (shoulda read the announcements.)

societies_punishment
March 7, 2004, 3:47 am
heres a hint STOP CHEATING .... ROFL! just kidding man i dont know what that could be but somethings wrong try reinstalling cause i dont know if the servers can do anything for you

Sekushi
March 7, 2004, 4:06 am
It's a common bug. I've gotten kicked for possible cheating when spectating a clan match. All you can do is get over it.

DT
March 7, 2004, 4:34 am
lol i saw this happen to and you wern't cheating.... i think...

societies_punishment
March 7, 2004, 4:36 am
quote:Originally posted by DT

why would he wanna cheat in spectator mode ......

Trashykins
March 7, 2004, 6:46 am
quote:Originally posted by societies_punishment
quote:Originally posted by DT

why would he wanna cheat in spectator mode ......
OMG, Camera-Hack! [:D]

FroG-BoY
March 7, 2004, 7:06 am
Once I was cheat-kicked after saying 'i also cheat' in spectator... I never got to replicate it.