( search forums )
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Icarius
March 7, 2004, 11:43 pm
:) You can click a dot!!! (: Now lets see you start using proper weapons instead of the [:-censored]ing barret guys.

n00bface
March 7, 2004, 11:47 pm
hugs fur yew EL

Roy
March 8, 2004, 12:36 am
Wow! I just passed the entry exam required to use a barret and think I'm badass!

peemonkey
March 8, 2004, 1:34 am
actually, i clisked a little outside the dot, but i still got here!! XP whats that say about barret users? hhmmmm....?

n00bface
March 8, 2004, 2:25 am
it just says peemonkey can't aim a barret.. HAHAHHAHAHA, you can't aim a barret!11!!

BMF
March 8, 2004, 2:26 am
today i was playing this guy, his name was Wood. He was bitching that i was using barret. So i told him i use all guns, and he said prove it. So i kicked his ass. But thats not the point.

The point is, use every gun. And stop bitching.

Icarius
March 8, 2004, 3:19 am
But it's fun to bitch, it's what makes the world go round.

peemonkey
March 8, 2004, 3:21 am
hey BMF, is it true hitman like, cybers you?

gi.joe
March 8, 2004, 5:13 am
dude uve already got a thread about that BS, give it up

FroG-BoY
March 8, 2004, 5:58 am
Now, joe, just compact your BS into one thread, and you'll be on the steps to... UNFAILURENESS!

Icarius
March 8, 2004, 6:28 am
Compact it somewhere else infact.

peemonkey
March 8, 2004, 7:43 am
joe, that was already posted before the thread. it's not "BS" either: hitman told me of this

palloco
March 8, 2004, 8:24 am
I needed to enter 3 times on forums to actually be able to click this dot, that is why I do not use barret, I sux with it

SuperKill
March 8, 2004, 9:31 am
HELLO
MY NAME IS SUPERKILL
I AM A NOOBISH BARRET USER AND MY CLAN DIDNT LOSE A LEAGUE GAME EVER
PLZ HELP ME ?!?!?!?!?!/++?++?=/==/=/=/==/=++

hah~

Drama
March 8, 2004, 2:16 pm
Your clan lost for team Finland, PERKELE

Hitman
March 8, 2004, 2:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey
joe, that was already posted before the thread. it's not "BS" either: hitman told me of this
Lmao! I think you're actually taking it seriously [:p]

Edit: Joe, I liked your old Avatar better..

SuperKill
March 8, 2004, 3:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Drama
Your clan lost for team Finland, PERKELE

yea it wasnt a league match
i think we have more losses on a non-official matches too since we try new tactics and such~ x|

Icarius
March 8, 2004, 5:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill
HELLO
MY NAME IS SUPERKILL
I AM A NOOBISH BARRET USER AND MY CLAN DIDNT LOSE A LEAGUE GAME EVER
PLZ HELP ME ?!?!?!?!?!/++?++?=/==/=/=/==/=++

hah~

Stop playing easy teams.

?
March 8, 2004, 11:25 pm
quote:Lmao! I think you're actually taking it seriously
eh beat me to it :P

gi.joe
March 9, 2004, 4:25 am
WOW frogboys got some sort of grudge against me!

oh joy! now i can be pestered by a silly little 13 year old schoolboy with mocks he takes 15 minutes to come up with...

froggeh, ure one of those people that always thinks up the right comback about 15 minutes too late in real life huh? luckily uve discovered the interweb, now you can mask your slowness of wit by writing "deeply hurtful" posts that give the impression you can ACTUALLY flame someone..

good stuff man, youre a beacon of hope for all losers out there that get ragged on daily yet never have anything to say in return..
*laughs*

keep up the good work
:)

EDIT: lol Hitman, i was gettin a bit tired of it so decided to crank a new one...

peemonkey
March 9, 2004, 4:48 am
wow joe. yer cool. i like you. (MWRUAH!!?!?!!!)

n00bface
March 9, 2004, 4:50 am
..you mean 'yank' a new one from Wert..

FroG-BoY
March 9, 2004, 7:16 am
I'm not going to start with that, I can keep my decency. Changed my mind.

Gi.joe, you're one of those people who fail school, because they're too busy picking on people to NOTICE that anything ELSE is going on. And if you're going to pitifully try and flame me, at least learn the correct grammatical skills so it actually makes sense to someone with the IQ of more than a slug. And I will recycle some content I used a while back...

Hell, I doubt you know what city I live in. You don't even live in the same country. I doubt you've ever BEEN to Australia. You don't know if I have friends or not. So shut up, I don't see why I'd listen to your incoherent blabbering anymore, what you're trying to do is a waste, I don't care if some moron over the sea thinks I'm an idiot.

And all that in less 10 minutes, writing and thinking.

gi.joe
March 14, 2004, 5:26 am
....righto^^^