( search forums )
end of days? really? how?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
gi.joe
March 8, 2004, 5:17 am
ok everyones got an idea or prediction on how they believe this world of ours is going to come to an end..

whats yours?

Icarius
March 8, 2004, 5:42 am
With your stupid posts.

Hova
March 8, 2004, 6:36 am
Read this:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~mke/exitmundi.htm

Have fun.

Weed
March 8, 2004, 6:46 am
one day all the stupid ppl in the world will move to new zealand and that will be ur end :D

now for real: possible endings...
WW3.. nuclear weapons and all that crap, as Einstein said, if there is a 3rd world war, surely the 4th world war will be fought with sticks and stones...

another ending is the global warming... might be...

and the last of my ideas is the sun exploding... which isnt a possiblity, but its a fact, who knows how long will it last?

anyway, when the day comes, u will die.

BMF
March 8, 2004, 3:26 pm
i'll blow my brains out

Snipedmyself
March 8, 2004, 5:05 pm
ok imagine:

its beautiful morning in nevada...
ok, mow its a beautiful morning in New Mexico....All the dudes had to wake up early fer their jobs, but one dude....one really lazy dude was all drunk and stuff the night before so he had a major hangover.
Then he drove to work in his crappy little geo with the scratches and faded paint job......"WELCOME TO AREA 51".....the sign says- in fine print is a bunch of little things like "please no flash photography", "please do not feed the aliens", "Please no satelite photography"...now that i think about it, i think they're hiding something.

ok, now lazy dude sits at his desk says to the intern-"get me coffee" then places his head down to rest, Ooops! "oh sh*t! maybe no one will notice about the little pushed red button." "maybe if it did anything to reverse it i have to push it again" *pushes again "ahh alls well" right after that a little siren sounds and strobe light fly out of the roof! The guy thinks he activated lasts night strip club. Then he looks down and sees it says "push twice fer atomic cache to go bye bye" - don't ask why it says weird things but POW!!!
-------
-------
world ends cuz stupid guy.

bintz2000
March 8, 2004, 5:14 pm
The universe will expand forever until all the stars die out and the world becomes cold and dead.

?
March 8, 2004, 11:22 pm
Read the book of Revelation in The Bible, thats what i belive and no i don't care if you don't belive the same way i do ive heard your story before and im tired of hearing how wrong you think i am

peemonkey
March 9, 2004, 1:10 am
AMERICA WILL INVADE CANADA AND CALL IT "MANIFEST DESTINY 2, OOPS, WE MISSED A SPOT"

N1nj@
March 9, 2004, 1:12 am
One day, all our resources (oil, gold, etc.) will run out. And the ozone layers will be damage sevrely because of human pollution, and gobal-warming will continue and earth will have the temperature of 100 degrees. Less than 1 hour later, we will all died and fried like a chicken.

But hey, I wont be living to see that happen. YAY

Captain RibMan
March 9, 2004, 3:52 am
as far as im aware when i die i dont give a [:-censored] bout the rest of the living cos it wont involve me

gi.joe
March 9, 2004, 4:13 am
quote:with your stupid posts

LOL im gettin dissed about having stupid posts by Evil Laugh!
HAHAHAHAHAH

thats fuc.kin classic

Aegis
March 9, 2004, 5:33 am
The sun is still good for atleast a couple billion years, no worries there, you wont be around for it to expand into a red giant.
Personally I think Revelation more likely.

Captain RibMan
March 9, 2004, 5:41 am
wasnt there a thing before about the world was going to spin upside down?

btw if the world stops rotating then you will fly forward at like 60,000kmph

BManx2000
March 9, 2004, 2:48 pm
But Ninj@, by then we will have terraformed mars.

?
March 9, 2004, 3:33 pm
i heard somewhere that some people think that the universe will reshrink back down(how some people think the earth was made everything was shrunk down and then exploded and the earth was made) and reexplode

bucky_brad
March 9, 2004, 3:51 pm
i truly dont care so long as i die a good death... as in not getting burnt
alive/stabed/shot/somthing to do with animals/sickness/ect...

lol

edit: actually gettin shot wouldnt be that bad so long
as it was in the head or somthing...

Weed
March 10, 2004, 12:37 am
well truly, the end might be closer then ya'll can think, global warming is really heavy, u can see its results right now, and surely at least 85% of us will leave till 2030... its supposed that in around that time the oceans will go up, toghether with temperatures...
how? the world gets hotter > the north/south poles start defrosting > the oceans go up > all the coastal cities will be underwater > millions of animals and humans will die > and from there its only down, down, down... since ppl will start moving to higher places, where the water wont reach them, but one day they will notice, that the water is closer, and the days are hotter, and the temperatures went up by some more degrees.
lots of ecological systems destroyed, most of the earth animals will be extincted, but the fish and bird will grow in number, specialy the birds, since only birds will eat birds, and fish will eat fish, by this time humanity will be gone...
and this is the beggining of earth's restoration, coz the planet can restore itself, after some millions and billions of years, earth will go under restoration of the athmosphere, the poles will be frozen again, the land will once again be above water, and life will start to grow...
and if humanity is to come back, i hope they find at least a trace of our humanity, so they wont make our same mistakes.