( search forums )
William Hung?..
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Hitman
March 9, 2004, 3:25 pm
Ok, I just watched American Idol the other day and this guy called William Hung came on and apparently he's got a huge fan base, he's really popular and Sony have offered him record deal, even though he didn?t make it in American Idol.

I mean wtf, the guy looks like a moron, they showed some clips of his additions and his singing is crap, plus he performed that time and I honestly felt embarrassed for him, I couldn't even watch it. [:-banghead]

Now, I haven?t been watching American Idol, I?ve just watched some episodes on the auditions, if I happened to come across the show on TV. I thought they were hilarious, and that guy Simon rocks, he's absolutely right, most of them can't sing for [:-censored]. He?s the person (well, and the crap singers) that makes the show funny

Anyway, could someone please tell me why he's so special, cause apart from being a joke, I really don't see anything..

?
March 9, 2004, 3:29 pm
he makes other people happy in the way that they can sat,"Man i am glad i don't sing like that guy."

Tha Doggfather
March 9, 2004, 3:45 pm
this must be a joke, the guy has been hit by the ugly stick (several times) and he cant sing at all. his clothes are straight from the eighties.

MOLE FLIED LICE PLEASE!

Hitman
March 9, 2004, 4:06 pm
Rofl, EGG FLIED LICE!

kevith
March 9, 2004, 5:33 pm
t's right. It's like watching a train wreck. It's just so bad you can't help but watch and say "I KNOW I'm not that bad." And then you feel a little better about yourself [;)]

Dark_Noddy
March 9, 2004, 6:37 pm
lol

Here is teh winner of World Idol and the norwegian Idol :D

[IMAGE]

"He looks like a hobbit,
but sings like an angle." has been said bout him :p

Soulsnipa
March 9, 2004, 10:26 pm
We all know who the next American Idol winners will be...

*Looks up*

Weed
March 10, 2004, 12:19 am
well, if he sings good, it can be understood, i actually hope he gets a contract with Sony, that would, somehow, prove me that to sing u dont have to look good...
its so sad that ppl that sing good cant be famous coz they are ugly... does that mean that we need more britneys? NO FUKEN WAY, she looks good, but she is like a blond model, stupid x2... if this guy can sing, i hope the best for him...
in the other hand, if he is a douche, i hope he wins 1 million $ and then loses 3 million $ in vegas...

FroG-BoY
March 10, 2004, 1:19 am
He has had no pofessional training whatsoevar.

Generic
March 12, 2004, 8:05 pm
that [:-censored] is lame, whenever some one get a little out of hand "OMFG CC WANNABE" camping carl is a crack head, yes we all know, but why does that mean that other people cant be complete retards aswell?

?
March 12, 2004, 8:10 pm
its just a way of saying you are an idiot

Generic
March 12, 2004, 11:00 pm
Idiot? yea i agree, these forums have gone to [:-censored]. All the same topics "omg barretards" to be honest I really don't know why i'm still here anyway.

Generic
March 13, 2004, 6:50 am
exactly, along with a few other people. ? YOU DA MAN.

Weed
March 13, 2004, 2:02 pm
you r still here coz u got nothing better to do :D

?
March 13, 2004, 2:38 pm
well im glad you think that about me.. can i call you william? =D

Generic
March 13, 2004, 7:27 pm
Yea

gi.joe
March 14, 2004, 5:45 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
the 80s where the best years of humanity...
u 2 say it sucks coz u were 1-4 years old in the 80s...

wel ure partially right.. i was abt 4 when the 80's came to a conclusion so no i didnt really get a feel for them. However.. judging by a few TV shows and pictures i can safely say that the 80s sucked ass... ok maybe they were the best years of humanity with regards to heavy metal music.. but they really ate the ass when it came to style, technology and clothing.

Generic
March 16, 2004, 3:49 pm
If you were in the 80's right now you would feel the same way about the 70's. :P

n00bface
March 16, 2004, 8:12 pm
stfu

Generic
March 16, 2004, 9:06 pm
me or G.I?