( search forums )
File hosting help
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
?
March 9, 2004, 11:45 pm
hey got a mod i want to post but the moo file hosting is down anyone know any other hosting sites?

m00`
March 10, 2004, 6:44 am
I know I left and all but I chekc the forums for anything towards me..

One Gram its not down, go to
www.m00x.vze.com

And the direct uploading thing is here
http://melankolia.sytes.net/moo/upload.php

Aquarius
March 10, 2004, 6:50 am
> I know I left and all but I chekc the forums for anything towards me..

yeah right

m00`
March 10, 2004, 8:24 am
oh man, great, now this is gonan turn into a flame war coz im postign after I said I left, ffs were do you want me to go dude, Just because I left it doesnt mean I have to leave my friends does it? Heck I used this forums before coz I was part of this community, and I left, and that doesnt mean bull yang...

Hell I still browse these forums, and lately they've been filled with crap, now this whole thread is gonna turn into a flame war no doubt :/

Btw jsut coz I said I left it doesnt mean I cant come to the forums to post thigns ot my friends (one gram), and + this topic isnt about soldat its about file hosting and I have a site for file hosting so let me be with my file hosting site and my psot towards telling one gram about my site..

I still dont have any interest in this game coz its turned to sh!t ever since its been invaded by wannabe hardcore n00bs

Aquarius
March 10, 2004, 9:08 am
Welcome back.

m00`
March 10, 2004, 9:20 am
ahhh u still dont udnerstand!
Soldat is not what im into atm, infact I hate soldat now coz of how its turned out, AND that i the reason i quit, but THAT doesnt mean I have to leave my friends.

END OF TOPIC ffs :/

Aquarius
March 10, 2004, 10:00 am
ok, ok, I understand [:P] I thought that you don't browse the forum every day, because in your quit post you said:

"Laters guys, and no I wont be back tommorow, I might hang around mIRC, if you need me contact me on msn or go play MU..."

I thought wrong, sry. [8D]

Drama
March 10, 2004, 12:59 pm
Web based upload sucks, get host with ftp account

?
March 10, 2004, 9:14 pm
thanks, anyway i am glad to see you still scan the forums ;D

m00`
March 11, 2004, 5:19 am
quote:Originally posted by Aquarius
ok, ok, I understand [:P] I thought that you don't browse the forum every day, because in your quit post you said:

"Laters guys, and no I wont be back tommorow, I might hang around mIRC, if you need me contact me on msn or go play MU..."

I thought wrong, sry. [8D]

What I mean by I wont be back tommorow is as in I wont be back to soldat tommorrow, though I probably wont post after this anyhow, I just browse the forums every now and then when Im bored and psot oanythign regarding me ;D