( search forums )
Soft Blaze, a Interface for Soldat 1.2
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Mole_Incarnate
March 10, 2004, 10:43 am
[IMAGE]

More information in the Readme file contained within the RAR file.

Winrar is required to unextract the files.

http://www.iinet.net.au/~nfrancis/soft_blaze.rar

I wont be around these forums much, if you want more up to date info, you can try the iiNet forums, http://games.iinet.net.au/forums/

Hercule Poirot
March 10, 2004, 1:33 pm
looks nice is it for unreg. ppl?

Deleted User
March 10, 2004, 1:53 pm
I dont think its for unreg version.

cup_of_squirrels
March 10, 2004, 2:03 pm
hey not bad :)

Mole_Incarnate
March 10, 2004, 2:32 pm
Nah you need to be registered for it to work, im sure you can find time to 'register' it. Like I did with monies...

Hercule Poirot
March 10, 2004, 3:55 pm
yeah i have been thinking about registering about 6months now buuuuut i dont really need that yet well only thing maybe that i can record more than 3mins demos but interface is good (nightcabbage ^^) you can change jet colors even you're not registered user (but you only see that color not others) and i dont need star to next my name yet :P buuut i think i will register soldat soon someday this year...

Sir_DeL
March 11, 2004, 2:20 pm
i like it
gj :)

Mole_Incarnate
March 11, 2004, 2:36 pm
Well it seems ive gotten enough good feedback to make another one... look out for a new one tomorro (GMT +8:00 Perth).

Cookie.
March 14, 2004, 5:05 am
mole your interface is awesome! :) the best one ive seen in awhile :) also just anote i think your signature breaks the pixel limit but im not sure
and i was wondering if you could make me a signature just like yours :)

cup_of_squirrels
March 14, 2004, 10:18 am
Erm, could ya put it into a zip file as well? I hate rar, for some reason my rar extractor corrupts all files it extracts....

Mole_Incarnate
March 14, 2004, 3:38 pm
Sorry, but I stick to RAR, its a far more efficient and powerful compression routine, although defienetly not the best, I still prefer it to ZIP. If your having problems with RAR's then you prolly have a problem with the software your using, grab the latest version of winrar, if you have that, then try reinstalling.

Cookie, I stopped making sigs for people a little while ago, so sorry, cant make you one, ill check on that pixel limit though, and adjust if need be.