( search forums )
get rid of the HACKERS!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
NoFx
March 10, 2004, 2:13 pm
i visited a soldat site for more maps.
then i saw a soldat hack.
i will not give up a site to get the hack.
but you soldat creators can have it so you can do something about it.
god i hate, hate , HATE hackers!!!

the hack were supposed to enable godmode, disable reloading and so on.

SERIAL KILLeR
March 10, 2004, 2:30 pm
It is probalby a hack for one of the older soldat version that didnt have any anti-hack protection.

Aquarius
March 10, 2004, 2:55 pm
I have seen a speed hacker in Soldat 1.2 once. He was automatically banned from the server for cheating after a few seconds.

cup_of_squirrels
March 10, 2004, 4:35 pm
Theres hacks for 1.2? *sigh* it didnt take the twonks long did it....

n00bface
March 10, 2004, 6:39 pm
oh shut up cup_of_squirrels, have you been reading the rest of the convo? Or even know about the anti-hack protection?

cup_of_squirrels
March 10, 2004, 7:31 pm
If it looks like terms and conditions, i ignore it :/

bintz2000
March 10, 2004, 7:31 pm
I have only seen one person hacking on soldat 1.2 He was using a hack where he went through the polygons. It was crazy

n00bface
March 10, 2004, 8:07 pm

I have only seen one person hacking on soldat 1.2 He was using a hack where he went through the polygons. It was crazy

It's a bug where the map you're on doesn't change, so it looks to other people like you're going through all the pollygons for a while, then after about 20 seconds he gets disconnected.. yes.. not hacking..

N1nj@
March 10, 2004, 8:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bface

It's a bug where the map you're on doesn't change, so it looks to other people like you're going through all the pollygons for a while, then after about 20 seconds he gets disconnected.. yes.. not hacking..

hax0rz used this in Gunbound too...

DNA.styx
March 10, 2004, 9:14 pm
/me ends ha>